Ed & Jessica

Worried about Our Feb. 2015 Petition [split topic]

8 posts in this topic

Hi to all VJ!

A kind of uplifting advice from you all...

We filed our K1 application for the month of February 2015 we received mail with a received date 27 February 2015 with a receipt no. WAC ...from CSC. As we check our case said your case has been filed... Most of the filers for K1 received their NOA , RFE etc...month of March... Period of time to wait is 5 months...

We are kind of worried what had happen to our application/case?

Please do help us what we need to do for our case!!!

Thank you and God bless us all...

I want to say this a nicely as possible ..... CALL THE USCIS until they get tired of you!!!! You have you case# that is all you need. The Department of Homeland Security works for YOU!!!!! You paid them to do a job within a reasonable amount of time. You expect results, they are a business like any other and have customer service requirements like any other. You can be demanding in a polite and respectful manner. The phone number is 1-800-375-5283

Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

Consulate: Senegal, Dakar

March 30, 2015: Married in Gambia

June 30, 2015: I-130 Sent

July 7, 2015: email & text I-130 NOA1 (electronic)

July 27, 2015: USPS mail I-130 NOA1 (hardcopy)

July 23, 2015: I-130 Approved NOA2 (electronic no email checked status via USCIS.gov)

July 27, 2015: USPS mail I-130 Approved NOA2 (hardcopy)

July 28, 2015: NVC received my case from USCIS (NVC Agent)

August 17, 2015: NVC Assigned my Case (Called in and the NVC Agent provided it to me over the Phone, also updated Phone and Email and assigned Agent.)

August 17, 2015: Completed DS-261 Agent Choice

August 17, 2015: AOS Bill

August 17, 2015: Paid AOS Bill Online

August 17, 2015: Received AOS Cover Page

August 20, 2015: Received IV Bill

August 20, 2015: Paid IV Bill

September 5, 2015: NVC Received Doc (30 Day Wait Begins)

October 5, 2015: Received a Checklist Email (Missed tax documents which I know I sent)

October 9, 2015: NVC Received Checklist and missing tax forms (Round 2 of 30 Day Wait Begins)

October 21, 2015: Called NVC to check status and to ensure the forms had been received; spoke with the rudest person I even have encountered demanded a Supervisor Call back

November 9, 2015: Case Complete from the NVC (Received a direct call from the Supervisor &Appointment date)

November 11, 2015: Received email with Appointment Date and instructions

December 11, 2015: Biometric Screening and Vaccinations Complete with Sealed Envelope

December 15, 2015: Interview placed on Administrative Processing didn’t have enough evidence of relationship and original marriage license.

January 3, 2016: Submitted original marriage license, 600 pages of Viber messages was advised that they would call him and gave him a white 221g Administrative Processing

September 1, 2016: Embassy called him directly and advised him to come in any Wednesday

September 8,2016: Arrived at the Embassy they requested a 2ndBiometric Examination

September 28,2016: Arrived at Embassy with 2nd Biometric Examination Complete with Sealed Envelope received a green ticket and advised to return on next Thursday. (8 day wait begins)

October 6, 2016: Visa APPROVED and in HAND

October 6,2016: USCIS Immigrant Fee (Green Card Fee) Billed

October 6,2016: USCIS Immigrant Fee (Green Card Fee) Paid

October 6,2016: Airline Ticket Purchased expected arrival for October 11,2016 Insha’Allah

AKqjm5.png

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I want to say this a nicely as possible ..... CALL THE USCIS until they get tired of you!!!! You have you case# that is all you need. The Department of Homeland Security works for YOU!!!!! You paid them to do a job within a reasonable amount of time. You expect results, they are a business like any other and have customer service requirements like any other. You can be demanding in a polite and respectful manner. The phone number is 1-800-375-5283

According to their self published timeline this petition is still within established standards and they're going to tell him that. As much as we like to think it we aren't their customers and they aren't a business.... a business has competition for your service and must meet your demands and needs. There are many many people that are still waiting from November and December of last year and every month from then to now.......

According to their self published timeline this petition is still within established standards and they're going to tell him that. As much as we like to think it we aren't their customers and they aren't a business.... a business has competition for your service and must meet your demands and needs. There are many many people that are still waiting from November and December of last year and every month from then to now.......

The published timeline for USCIS service centers has changed several times in the last few months....I have a family members that work for the federal government per each of them it is a business it is ran like a business they have internal and external requirements. Why do you think if you write a letter to you Congressman then the process moves faster? Why do you think if you have an Attorney the process moves faster?

Business is a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service; profit-seeking enterprise. Since the USCIS is REQUIRES fees for the service by it makes them a business by definition

In addition, per Visa Journey

I-129F for K-1 Visa

CSC: June 22,2015

I-129F for K-3 Visa

CC: March 7,2015

Per USCIS California Service Center

I-129F

Petition for Alien Fiance(e)

K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child

5 Months

I-129F

K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child

5 Months

Per the time the NOA1 was received on 2/27/15

5 months is July 27, 2015

If those couples that have been waiting since Nov or DEC of 2014, are not calling an requesting the service, this is their choice.....

Apparently this couple has sat and waited the 5 months that is posted and they are now looking for answers.....................and they can if they so choice and require services be met and unless you are an employee of USCIS you cannot say what the person on the other line can say. What if they call the the person on the other end has compassion and say let me see about it and get it resolved right away.

No one but God can write or even decided the path of this couple will have, it is hard enough to deal with this process without spreading a defeated mindsets. If everyone would make real time requires, then it could the the system. I am sure you were not always able to pay for fees online, there at one time was a year wait for a NOA2. One step may be small but that is the step that God need you to make to effect major change .

Since you chose to bring up timelines let review yours

Per “YOUR” timeline your I-129F was approved 57 days after it was submitted.

Interview by 6/18/25 so form NOA-1 until your interview as 147 days

This couple was been WAITING for the NOA2. Roughly 150 days for only their NOA2 when you entire journey took 147….

What makes you case any more special or any more important? Their process began 30 days after your and based on you timeline they should be looking for an interview letter but the are waiting for a NOA2.

So you have NO idea what will be said to them because it was not said to you.

I pray that they call the USCIS and get the ball rolling for themselves...This is a hard path having to get approval from you government that you are in love and want to get married is enough to drive anyone crazy....then the fees and red tape....No to even speak of the wait that some have to endure.

Edited by Ebson's Wife

Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

Consulate: Senegal, Dakar

March 30, 2015: Married in Gambia

June 30, 2015: I-130 Sent

July 7, 2015: email & text I-130 NOA1 (electronic)

July 27, 2015: USPS mail I-130 NOA1 (hardcopy)

July 23, 2015: I-130 Approved NOA2 (electronic no email checked status via USCIS.gov)

July 27, 2015: USPS mail I-130 Approved NOA2 (hardcopy)

July 28, 2015: NVC received my case from USCIS (NVC Agent)

August 17, 2015: NVC Assigned my Case (Called in and the NVC Agent provided it to me over the Phone, also updated Phone and Email and assigned Agent.)

August 17, 2015: Completed DS-261 Agent Choice

August 17, 2015: AOS Bill

August 17, 2015: Paid AOS Bill Online

August 17, 2015: Received AOS Cover Page

August 20, 2015: Received IV Bill

August 20, 2015: Paid IV Bill

September 5, 2015: NVC Received Doc (30 Day Wait Begins)

October 5, 2015: Received a Checklist Email (Missed tax documents which I know I sent)

October 9, 2015: NVC Received Checklist and missing tax forms (Round 2 of 30 Day Wait Begins)

October 21, 2015: Called NVC to check status and to ensure the forms had been received; spoke with the rudest person I even have encountered demanded a Supervisor Call back

November 9, 2015: Case Complete from the NVC (Received a direct call from the Supervisor &Appointment date)

November 11, 2015: Received email with Appointment Date and instructions

December 11, 2015: Biometric Screening and Vaccinations Complete with Sealed Envelope

December 15, 2015: Interview placed on Administrative Processing didn’t have enough evidence of relationship and original marriage license.

January 3, 2016: Submitted original marriage license, 600 pages of Viber messages was advised that they would call him and gave him a white 221g Administrative Processing

September 1, 2016: Embassy called him directly and advised him to come in any Wednesday

September 8,2016: Arrived at the Embassy they requested a 2ndBiometric Examination

September 28,2016: Arrived at Embassy with 2nd Biometric Examination Complete with Sealed Envelope received a green ticket and advised to return on next Thursday. (8 day wait begins)

October 6, 2016: Visa APPROVED and in HAND

October 6,2016: USCIS Immigrant Fee (Green Card Fee) Billed

October 6,2016: USCIS Immigrant Fee (Green Card Fee) Paid

October 6,2016: Airline Ticket Purchased expected arrival for October 11,2016 Insha’Allah

AKqjm5.png

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Timeline

The published timeline for USCIS service centers has changed several times in the last few months....I have a family members that work for the federal government per each of them it is a business it is ran like a business they have internal and external requirements. Why do you think if you write a letter to you Congressman then the process moves faster? Why do you think if you have an Attorney the process moves faster?

Business is a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service; profit-seeking enterprise. Since the USCIS is REQUIRES fees for the service by it makes them a business by definition

I-129F for K-1 Visa

I-129F for K-3 Visa

I-129F

5 Months

I-129F

5 Months

If those couples that have been waiting since Nov or DEC of 2014, are not calling an requesting the service, this is their choice.....

Apparently this couple has sat and waited the 5 months that is posted and they are now looking for answers.....................and they can if they so choice and require services be met and unless you are an employee of USCIS you cannot say what the person on the other line can say. What if they call the the person on the other end has compassion and say let me see about it and get it resolved right away.

No one but God can write or even decided the path of this couple will have, it is hard enough to deal with this process without spreading a defeated mindsets. If everyone would make real time requires, then it could the the system. I am sure you were not always able to pay for fees online, there at one time was a year wait for a NOA2. One step may be small but that is the step that God need you to make to effect major change .

This couple was been WAITING for the NOA2. Roughly 150 days for only their NOA2 when you entire journey took 147….

What makes you case any more special or any more important? Their process began 30 days after your and based on you timeline they should be looking for an interview letter but the are waiting for a NOA2.

I pray that they call the USCIS and get the ball rolling for themselves...This is a hard path having to get approval from you government that you are in love and want to get married is enough to drive anyone crazy....then the fees and red tape....No to even speak of the wait that some have to endure.

Mine was expedited due to an emergency. The emergency de-materialized before the interview so we slowed everything down because the goal was never to be together ASAP.....that's why such the long wait between NOA2 and interview. Yes I know waits...I am in the military but due to threes deployments and a remote tour (14 months) to Korea I have had to wait. I realize that it's my choice to be in the military, but if anyone knows waiting it's me. I have been trying to get this done for almost 5 years.

Lawyers can not and do not make anything go faster.

Edited by Shauneg

Thank you Ebsons for sharing your experience for waiting your applications. we hired Atty to make this thing easy... but as we ask the Atty. no response yet as he reply to us and getting so sad :( we dont know what had happen now. I know there are lots of couples here wants to be with our partner and build family.

is it ok to send mail and call the CSC for this matter???

thank you and God bless...

Timeline

I-129F for K-1 Visa

I-129F for K-3 Visa

I-129F

5 Months

I-129F

5 Months

uscis does not care about anyone they are processing visas. i am almost months waiting. have called several times, had 2 different senators look at it. they all say the same thing. they are within normal processing times. doesn't matter they move the date out. when i stated in Dec it was just over 5 months. now im at almost 8 months with over a month to go before they are at " normal Processing times"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.