glemette

10 weeks sputum result at slec

6 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all,

My sputum nightmare should have ended yesterday Jul 30,but as I called st.lukes they told me that they need to do some verification that the results will be release on Aug.13.

This waiting is really killing me, has anyone experience this.i really don't know what to think right now.

I've been searching in the net but could not find any...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

My sputum nightmare should have ended yesterday Jul 30,but as I called st.lukes they told me that they need to do some verification that the results will be release on Aug.13.

This waiting is really killing me, has anyone experience this.i really don't know what to think right now.

I've been searching in the net but could not find any...

Hi Glemette, I am in the same situation, today is the last day of my sputum culture. I called SLEC and they told me that my results are still in process. After an hour St. Lukes called me and told me that I need to wait for another week as they need to run some test.

If you don't mind me asking, may I know the results of your culture? Would you know why they are extending the culture for another week/s?

Thanks in advance!

Timeline

Hi gee08,

We're done with our medical yesterday.on my pulmo evaluation last Thursday they didn't explain why they extended the culture test.when I heard that the results was negative I did'nt ask why they extend I just want to finish the medical.

Based from one member in our FB account with the same scenario, they are doing some redigestion.

But I think they are managing their workloads because their are a lot of people right now doing their medical's.

Just wait till next week there's a big chance that the result will be negative.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi gee08,

We're done with our medical yesterday.on my pulmo evaluation last Thursday they didn't explain why they extended the culture test.when I heard that the results was negative I did'nt ask why they extend I just want to finish the medical.

Based from one member in our FB account with the same scenario, they are doing some redigestion.

But I think they are managing their workloads because their are a lot of people right now doing their medical's.

Just wait till next week there's a big chance that the result will be negative.

Hi Glemette, thank you for responding. My husband called today and we were ask to come back in the clinic on September 1 for the immunization and that the results are negative.

May I ask how soon did they re-schedule your consular interview after the immunization?

Thanks again!

Timeline

Hi gee08,

St.lukes won't reschedule your interview, you'll be the one to reschedule it.you can call USEM, numbers are posted on Slec's windows or you can do it online just go to this site to register https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/SiteRegister?country=&language=

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.