K & V

Has Anyone Received this Message?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I called to get our case number and invoice ID number from the NVC today and this evening I am getting the below message when I attempt to sign on:

"Summary Information
Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error."
Does this have to do with their recent system malfunction? We just received the case number, so I don't understand why it is not eligible for further processing.
ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened....08/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/23/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/25/17
NOA1 Mailed......................08/30/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................08/31/17
Biometrics Mailed...............09/20/17
Biometrics Received..........09/22/17
Biometrics Appointment.....10/03/17
Approved............................09/24/18

N400 Timeline

90 Day Window Opens...........08/22/18

N-400 Filed (Online)...............08/23/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/24/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/31/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/21/18

In Line For Interview.............05/23/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............05/24/19

Interview................................07/01/19

Oath.......................................07/17/19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

it might be due to the system issue that nvc was experienced recently , you have to wait for a period of time since you just got your case number assigned . people were not able to sign in for weeeeeeks , hope they get it fixed soon

Here is My TimeLine for my VisaJourney :

Note : This is a US.Citizen applying for relatives category

• Service Center : Vermont Service Center
  • Consulate : Morocco
  • Marriage (if applicable):
  • I-130 Sent : 2014-11-16
  • I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-23
  • I-130 RFE : 2015-03-26
  • I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-03-30
  • I-130 Approved : 2015-04-16
  • NVC Received : 2015-05-04
  • Assigned Case Number : 2015-05-14
  • Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-05-19
  • Pay AOS Bill : 2015-05-29
  • Send AOS Package : 2015-05-27
  • Receive I-864 Package : 2015-05-14
  • Submit DS-261 : 2015-05-28 ( The website was down for almost 3 weeks , no one was able to log in )
  • Send IV Package : 2015-05-27
  • Checklist: 26 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS 260] i was not able to submit it due to the website issue ]
  • Submit DS-260 05 July 2015
  • Case Completed 05 August 2015
  • Interview scheduled on 9/11/2015
  • Interview shceduled for 10/14/2015
  • Interview Status : Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

if you just got the number, wait up to a week, check it day, and don't sweat it.

when you get a moment, and have access to a pc again,

go find the NVC Monthly Thread in the Progress Reports Subforum, read post #1, and the rest of the posts in that topic.

Go Get Em, and Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called to get our case number and invoice ID number from the NVC today and this evening I am getting the below message when I attempt to sign on:

"Summary Information
Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error."
Does this have to do with their recent system malfunction? We just received the case number, so I don't understand why it is not eligible for further processing.

i have that message until now after i paid AOS & DS-261.... i also paid IV Fee by mail since until now i still getting that msgs.....it's been a while so far since June 29.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

"Summary Information

Im guessing, maybe your case is still in transition from one place to the other.... It has not arrived at the embassy yet? I am no expert but it seems logical. I am only guessing, maybe have to wait a while and keep trying every day...

- Trying to get K-1 visa ready to send out soon for Ailyn and I.

- 04/21/2015 mailed 1-129F visa packet to Dallas Lock bock. will be there tomorrow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.