kempo23

Waiting on EAD

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone here got approval notice for (EAD) between July 1 and 13 and is still waiting for it? The thing is I got two approval notice in the mail one for the 1st in July and another one for the 13th shortly after got a letter saying My DOB on it was wrong. I called USCIS and they explained it to me, After a long wait my wife called the congressman yesterday and as soon as I got off the phone with him my case status online changed from case approved to New Card is Being Produced. They told him that they had to changed my DOB on the first card and also they are going to have me coming in the retake my picture I wend and did biometrics twice already I told them to just work with the picture they have. I am not sure if they just have too much work going one and they are putting the lesser important case's on the back burner or printing the cards really does take some time. Well what ever the case might be is there any still waiting from then? Or has anyone experience what I am going through? I got a Job and they want me to start on the 10. Also the congressman told me I can starting with out the card as USCIS told him so. :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::protest::protest::protest:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband was approved on 6/30. Just got the EAD/AP card today, a whole month later.

He put in a service request early last week since it had been so long, but ended up calling USCIS Tier 2 on Friday when the service request had not been touched. They said his card had not been sent to be produced until the 19th... but then there was nothing about it actually being produced or mailed. They put in another service request. Yesterday, he got the email/text/website update about the card being mailed and it finally arrived today. I presume that him calling (just as you called the congressman) is what jump started the card actually being produced?

It is crazy (and frustrating) that some people get it within days and ours took a month.

Did you get your card yet since it says it was being produced? If not, probably worth calling Tier 2 to see if it has actually been produced and mailed. Good luck! Sorry you are also one of the unlucky to take so long to get it.

K1 Vancouver

AOS

4/4/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent

4/6/15- Package received

4/9/15- NOA1- text/email

4/13/15- NOA1 hard copy EAD/AP (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/14/15- NOA1 hard copy AOS (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/17/15- Biometrics Letter received

4/29/15- Biometrics completed

6/23/15 (Day 77)- Service request

7/2/15 (Day 86)- Service request complete, email of approval of EAD (approved on June 30)

12/29/15- Interview

Filed: Timeline

Those of you waiting with approved cases, was your status ever "card production" before it was approved?

Ours was initially card production, then approved, but now its just stuck in approved. Hasn't shipped :( The wait is just torture.

Timeline

My husband was approved on 6/30. Just got the EAD/AP card today, a whole month later.

He put in a service request early last week since it had been so long, but ended up calling USCIS Tier 2 on Friday when the service request had not been touched. They said his card had not been sent to be produced until the 19th... but then there was nothing about it actually being produced or mailed. They put in another service request. Yesterday, he got the email/text/website update about the card being mailed and it finally arrived today. I presume that him calling (just as you called the congressman) is what jump started the card actually being produced?

It is crazy (and frustrating) that some people get it within days and ours took a month.

Did you get your card yet since it says it was being produced? If not, probably worth calling Tier 2 to see if it has actually been produced and mailed. Good luck! Sorry you are also one of the unlucky to take so long to get it.

No to this day 3rd its still says

my_logo.png
New Card Is Being Produced

On July 28, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC xxxxxxxxxxx and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

logo_icon.jpg
Enter

Timeline

Those of you waiting with approved cases, was your status ever "card production" before it was approved?

Ours was initially card production, then approved, but now its just stuck in approved. Hasn't shipped :( The wait is just torture.

Yes mine said case approved then New card in Production then back to case approved now back to new card in production.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.