otap

Please help....Confusing I-864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT Checklist again..

6 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ members....Can we have a little of your time please? We thought after sending our 2nd corrected " I-864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT " as a reply for our first checklist from NVC last June 19, 2015....everything will going to be fine but after a month...we received again another checklist that was dated July 24, 2015 from NVC asking with the same problem regarding my sister in law's AOS and her Federal Income Tax Return. From AOS page 6- Part 6 - Sponsor's Income and Employment she indicates her most recent 3 years that was from 2012, 2013 and 2014 federal tax returns. The NVC is looking for her most recent tax year 2014 that she put an amount of $ 43, 357.00 as total income from the box 13.a.1. this is her adjusted gross income copied from her 1040EZ income tax return form. Please look for the attachment here as we gave you a full detail and idea on what's really going on? as we are really confusing and wondering on how we are going to resolve it. Please share us your knowledge regarding this matter. Here's the 1st and 2nd checklist we received and my sister in law's 1040 income tax return 2014 and a portion item from her AOS page 6 ( Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment ).

My total income (adjusted gross income on IRS Form 1040EZ) as reported on my Federal tax returns for the most recent 3 years was: Tax Year 13.a <2014> (most recent) Total Income 13.a.1. $43,357.00.

We get this amount from her 1040 income tax form. line # 22 same as on her adjusted gross income but the NVC is still saying this is not correct. So we send another AOS and we use the amount of $ 46,330.00 from 1040 form line #7 but still they dont accept it. Soooo confusing right? which is which? The amount of $ 43,357.00 or $ 46.330.00? Please kindly share with us your idea regarding this matter? We're running out of time guys..my PD is Dec. 20, 2013. Your reply is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

CHECKLIST 2.txt

post-205231-0-68004700-1437871144_thumb.gif

post-205231-0-45648900-1437871707_thumb.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

that's not what the checklist you put mentions

it mentions point 6.10

the sum of current income, current income is the estimated amount the she would earn in 2015

the amount is 46, no discounts, if she is employed then the employer sent her the W2 for 2014 and that's the same amount she should have declared in her taxes

hope other will help you and also try to call them they will explain to you what they need maybe ......

PD 02/ OCT 2013

NVC

25/march 2015 Welcome letter received with bar-code letter
05/April 2015 DS 261 Completed
01/April 2015 AOS Fee Paid
10/May 2015 Received letter from NVC for approved my DS 261
18/May 2015 AOS and IV sent....

21 May 2015 Scan date .....received email form NVC on 29 of May

29/May 2015 Sent money order by mail for IV fee

04 june 2015 IV Fee Paid (email from NVC on 10 of June )

22 june 2015 received check list letter from NVC For not filling of ds260 !!!!

25 june 2015 scan date for AOS (check list )

26 june 2015 IV paid

29 july CC

interview by 24 sep email received by 31 of august

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello VJ members....Can we have a little of your time please? We thought after sending our 2nd corrected " I-864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT " as a reply for our first checklist from NVC last June 19, 2015....everything will going to be fine but after a month...we received again another checklist that was dated July 24, 2015 from NVC asking with the same problem regarding my sister in law's AOS and her Federal Income Tax Return. From AOS page 6- Part 6 - Sponsor's Income and Employment she indicates her most recent 3 years that was from 2012, 2013 and 2014 federal tax returns. The NVC is looking for her most recent tax year 2014 that she put an amount of $ 43, 357.00 as total income from the box 13.a.1. this is her adjusted gross income copied from her 1040EZ income tax return form. Please look for the attachment here as we gave you a full detail and idea on what's really going on? as we are really confusing and wondering on how we are going to resolve it. Please share us your knowledge regarding this matter. Here's the 1st and 2nd checklist we received and my sister in law's 1040 income tax return 2014 and a portion item from her AOS page 6 ( Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment ).

My total income (adjusted gross income on IRS Form 1040EZ) as reported on my Federal tax returns for the most recent 3 years was: Tax Year 13.a <2014> (most recent) Total Income 13.a.1. $43,357.00.

We get this amount from her 1040 income tax form. line # 22 same as on her adjusted gross income but the NVC is still saying this is not correct. So we send another AOS and we use the amount of $ 46,330.00 from 1040 form line #7 but still they dont accept it. Soooo confusing right? which is which? The amount of $ 43,357.00 or $ 46.330.00? Please kindly share with us your idea regarding this matter? We're running out of time guys..my PD is Dec. 20, 2013. Your reply is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

attachicon.gifCHECKLIST 2.txt

attachicon.gifCHECKLIST 1.gif

I am trying to understand your question. Can you tell us how many household members your sister in law including on her I864. normally in part 6, you just include annual income from Job letter or 6 months pay stubs. Your house hold members also need to include annual income. Part 6 item 10 has to be sum of all annual estimated income for both sponsor and household member(member must fill I864A). if you put 43000 as her annual income that is from tax return and its wrong because they want to know what her current income this year is?

11/27/2013 - Priority Date

04/01/2015 - I-130 Approved

04/21/2015 - NVC received Case

04/29/2015 - DS261 filled

05/02/2015 - Case under CSPA review

06/04/2015 - Supervisor review Initiated-Wait 42 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ah - there's 2 massive data points.

current annual income, for 2015, a projection/math job, and

prior years stuff, based on tax data , which was already provided.

what have you provided, exactly, for 2015 current annual income?

I ask, because you are focusing on prior year stuff, after tax. Current Annual Income is before tax is deducted. Usually requires math based on paystubs or a letter of employment.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My apologized for those who read my previous post because I made a mistake or misleading information regarding my AOS checklist problem but now I had made some corrections and edited some statements just to make it more clearly and understandable.

You can check out my link below

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.