Janelle2002

Official: 2 dead in movie theater shooting, including gunman

70 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Leaving a gun in your car. Yep that's a secure place to keep it!

Agree, much better with you.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Supposedly his wife reported him unstable and had his firearms taken away. I guess they missed one.

Well, like the person that had 1200 guns. I mean, when you packing this much firearm I'm sure the police are bound to miss something.

A random person starts shooting you're not going to know they are shooting until it's too late. And if you aren't shot yet, you'll only shoot all of the people trying to run.

I'm sure this will be blamed on "mental illness."

Anybody that shoots up a theatre full of people has issues . This guy had a long history of them

I went and saw Inside Out yesterday very good, embarrassed to say I was not carrying.

I would be embaraased. I did however run up to the mailbox the other day with only one gun

Timeline

Anybody that shoots up a theatre full of people has issues . This guy had a long history of them

I would be embarrassed. I did however run up to the mailbox the other day with only one gun

Everybody makes mistakes, there are signs on the highway to remind you to use your seatbelts but nothing to make sure you check you are carrying.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

All terrorists are unstable. This one is no different.

Supposedly his wife reported him unstable and had his firearms taken away. I guess they missed one.

Well, like the person that had 1200 guns. I mean, when you packing this much firearm I'm sure the police are bound to miss something.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

He is not a terrorist, nor were the last two.

So when an American kills a group of people they are not a terrorist, but when an American who is Muslim kills a group of people they are a terrorist.

Got it

Timeline

Sacrificed in the name of Allah I think you mean.

Sacrificed in the name of Allah I think you mean.

So who were these people sacrificed in the name of?

I know. :idea: They were sacrificed in the name of the killer. Doesn't that make him a terrorist?