stevehaze

Do the couriers deliver passports on Saturdays?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Questions in the title...

Waiting to get my tracking info....(2 others that interviewed the same day as me got their tracking info today for collection/delivery tomorrow).

I'm assuming mine should be emailed tomorrow...SO...that being the case...

Do they deliver Saturday?

Steve Haze (Singer/Songwriter)

http://www.stevehaze.com

• 07/09/2014 - Met a beautiful girl in Hawaii. - You can read our soppy love story meeting HERE.
  • 23/12/2014 - Proposed to my fiancé with this song: "My Heart's Yours To Break"
  • 03/01/2015 I-129F package sent to Lewisville, TX Lockbox
  • 08/01/2015 NOA1
  • 08/01/2015 I-129F routed to USCIS California Service Centre
  • 02/02/2015 NOA2 (approved!)
  • 10/03/2015 Packet 3 Received from London Embassy
  • 11/03/2015 Scheduled medical at Knightsbridge
  • 27/03/2015 Packet 3 Sent (online)
  • 20/04/2015 Readiness form submitted
  • 11/05/2015 Medical at Knightsbridge whio requested more information.
  • 11/05/2015 Request information from GP regarding medical history.
  • 26/05/2015 GP finally provides letter and faxes to Knightsbridge Medical
  • 28/05/2015 Knightsbridge confirm medical pack sent by courier to U.S. Embassy London
  • 11/06/2015 Packet 4 Received from London Embassy
  • 11/06/2015 Paid Visa fees on AIS website.
  • 16/07/2015 INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!!!
  • 21/07/2015 CEAC Changes to Administrative Processing
  • 22/07/2015 CEAC Changes to ISSUED
  • 07/08/2015 - The day I plan to fly!!

Currently waiting for Visa to arrive!! :clock:

While you are also waiting......here's a song about leaving your home country because you fell in love with someone: CLICK HERE

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Questions in the title...

Waiting to get my tracking info....(2 others that interviewed the same day as me got their tracking info today for collection/delivery tomorrow).

I'm assuming mine should be emailed tomorrow...SO...that being the case...

Do they deliver Saturday?

how do you check when other people get their tracking numbers?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.