Egyptian Cotton

Can we get a k-1 fiance visa if we are married outside the US?

63 posts in this topic

So sorry you had to waste your time banging out an answer I already had.

Wow. You're pretty arrogant and nasty to people who are trying to help you.

A bit of advice about this group: that attitude doesn't go over well. Unless you want to continue to flounder on your own, you might want to change your tune.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

I disagree. I asked for information not opinions. Snarky remarks "I'm so happy that I spent all of that time banging out an answer on my keyboard, only to find it irrelevant" warrant snarky replies. I'm sorry that you feel this makes me "arrogant" or "nasty". If that's how you feel, by all means, you can stop helping me.

I've gotten loads of great information for which I am very grateful.

I get it . . . no K-1 visa. That's what I assumed but I wanted to be absolutely sure before I gave up on it. Awhile back I acknowledged that my question about the visa had been answered and tried to change the tune to what peoples recommendations for evidence were. I've been able to compile a great list of things to put together based on people's very helpful recommendations.

That said, I think we are going to take the advice of a lot of you and wait for awhile to re-apply. Booking a trip to Costa Rica instead.

Edited by Egyptian Cotton

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** OP got his answer, and there is quite a bit of bickering, so I am closing this thread. OP is free to start a new thread with additional questions as needed. *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.