sumehra29

California Uscis approved my petition in 1 month

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Just wanted to give update on process times I sent my petition for k1 visa last month it was received June 23 and today it was approved July 21 . That was really fast I was expecting a long time . I am so happy

Yeah, that seems way too good and way too fast; are you sure you didn't get an NOA1 Approved for processing?

Wow! I can't believe the people trying to kill your happiness due to things outside of your control.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FAST APPROVAL!

And just to be clear, the service center is decided based on where the petitioner lives. It has absolutely nothing to do whether or not they suspect fraud. They assign a service center before they ever look in the package.

Morocco is considered a high fraud country, but the couple that is trying to freak you out had a very long and difficult visa journey. Although it happens like that from time to time, most journeys end up just fine! If you don't have any blaring red flags, then prepare yourself, but know that it is likely everything will end up alright.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

k1 visas are being forwarded to California in general lawyer is obviously mistaken . Oh and about the interview well it's obvious if it's a real marriage and all I mean I've seen so many stories where people meet off Internet and meet for a day . But the fact is I've lived there for 3 years so it's not hard for me or him to know these things . And for k1 he wouldn't no my house color in USA as he has never traveled to USA . But thanks for the heads up . If it's real you won't have anything to study about as you will no everything if it's fake then you will have to study for exam . I'm not studying for anything and neither are they as we no everything naturally but thanks

Timeline

Yeah, that seems way too good and way too fast; are you sure you didn't get an NOA1 Approved for processing?

Pretty sure got the notice in the mail today noa2 your petition has been approved for k1 visa and being forwarded to nvc. I also was not sure if that was true like maybe a error but yep was approved .

I already got my noa1 on June 26

Wow! I can't believe the people trying to kill your happiness due to things outside of your control.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FAST APPROVAL!

And just to be clear, the service center is decided based on where the petitioner lives. It has absolutely nothing to do whether or not they suspect fraud. They assign a service center before they ever look in the package.

Morocco is considered a high fraud country, but the couple that is trying to freak you out had a very long and difficult visa journey. Although it happens like that from time to time, most journeys end up just fine! If you don't have any blaring red flags, then prepare yourself, but know that it is likely everything will end up alright.

Timeline

Ya I honestly never meant others feel bad . I just thought it was for people to share there personal stories . But ya I know still a few more steps but I feel like the Uscis petition is longest . I'm not in any rush and neither is he as we don't plan on having a wedding until March atleast . . Ya I just don't no why others would write negative things I'm all about being positive . I've dealt with embassy's all across the world with adding pages loosing passport and many other things . So just remember they have a job to do to

No need to apologize.

Be happy and don't these jealous haters ruin it.

Our k-1 in 2008 was also approved pretty fast in Vermont, about 44 days (visa in hand in under 90 days). It happens once in a while, luck of the draw.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats. I was approved within a month too.

The people who are arguing about your petition being sent to Texas, get a grip of yourself.. It's not a member from this forum (petitioner/beneficiary) fault you're from a state where your case will be processed at the TSC. It's like everyone going through the the same process (k-1 or CR-1) but ended up having to provide more evidence at the interview at their embassy and then put into AP for weeks or months while some do interview today and visa issue tomorrow.

It may eventually turn around that your AOS get approve in 3 months while this person take a year or more. We have no control over this process so get angry somewhere else and be happy for the people who are journeying with success. Good things come to those who wait.

Edited by HeandI

AOS Date Filed : 2015-05-27

Got rejection notice on May 29, 2015 for an incomplete application

Receive rejected application on June 6, 2015

Resubmit June 8, 2015

Delivered June 9, 2015

NOA Date : 2015-06-16

Bio. Appt. : 2015-07-06

EAD and AP Approved Date : 2015-08-14

Date Combo Card Received : 2015-08-21 (Received my card about 6hrs apart on the same day they sent an e-mail that they shipped my card).

Receive Potential Interview Waiver Letter: September 9, 2015 sigh!!
AOS Approved without interview 2015-10-08 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: 3 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS AFTER NOA1 (F)
(L)In God I Put My Trust :star:

Ya I honestly never meant others feel bad . I just thought it was for people to share there personal stories . But ya I know still a few more steps but I feel like the Uscis petition is longest . I'm not in any rush and neither is he as we don't plan on having a wedding until March atleast . . Ya I just don't no why others would write negative things I'm all about being positive . I've dealt with embassy's all across the world with adding pages loosing passport and many other things . So just remember they have a job to do to

Do not apologize for sharing your happiness. Beats me, why anyone would get their knickers in a twist, and express anger and bitterness at an OP who has no more control over their case than they do.

Ignore that nonsense. Congratulations!

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

I also received NOA2 in one months on July 21. July 21 is a special date for me because it is my birthday! Best birthday gift I have ever received!

My file date is June 18th. I was thinking it would be nice if the petition can be approved by my birthday. However, the day went by without any text messages and I was a bit disappointed, however, it is totally understandable. It was just a childish wishful thinking, right?. I woke up that night at 4 am and saw the text message from USCIS. I am so lucky, am I? My Believe it or not theory is whoever was processing my application saw my birthday is 7/21 and just expedited the process and went ahead approved it . I am a nationalized citizen and I can say US is the greatest country in the world!

This is my second and last response to this tread. My point was not how fast it got approved, my point was I am so happy it happened on my birthday. I do not view myself as a insensitive guy. Good luck to you redstrip54. Best Wishes and God Speed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A few posts removed for violating the following subsections of VJ's TOS

last_post.png Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums. last_post.png Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

as well as a few for quoting.

Offending members have been thread banned. The OP wishes to voice their happiness and this site will stand behind their choice and freedom to do so. One should never have to apologize to others for a stroke of good fortune. Any subsequent offenders will be thread banned as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.