We Keep Receipts

Happy Birthday Janelle!

101 posts in this topic

To some, that's all they have to fall back on. People who do that usually have no class, because what you do in your bedroom is no one's business. Now, in the living room, that's another subject... :rofl:

Not bad. DJ has a nice ring to it. Forbidden Lovers, Domestic Chicks and Dudes...

Ok, so the dudes who were posting about their sex life was just lying. She was awesome but the dude wasnt. lol

Ooooooo Foreign Love Gone Domestic.

single again. what I miss ?

Did it have a Hawaii zip code ?

:rofl::rofl: I think everyone knows I've left my husband but you.

And no, it was shipped from a Jewelry company. No zip code attached dude.

What? Hold up, are you suggesting Marvin?

Edited by Janelle2002

Ok, so the dudes who were posting about their sex life was just lying. She was awesome but the dude wasnt. lol

Ooooooo Foreign Love Gone Domestic.

:rofl::rofl: I think everyone knows I've left my husband but you.

And no, it was shipped from a Jewelry company. No zip code attached dude.

What? Hold up, are you suggesting Marvin?

Honestly i don't get on much. From the heart no BSing around. Sorry it did not work out

Honestly i don't get on much. From the heart no BSing around. Sorry it did not work out

Thank you NB. But hey, s t u f f happens. And when it does, you call Ghost Busters. lol

I'm already. No hurt feelings about it.

Belsomra

Dude?? What are you trying to do to me? Have you seen the side effects??

ELSOMRA may cause serious side effects that you may not know are happening to you. These side effects include:

• sleepiness during the day
  • not thinking clearly
  • acting strangely, confused, or upset
  • “sleep-walking” or doing other activities when you are asleep like eating, talking, having sex, or driving a car.

This is hilarious!! And you take this? :rofl: :rofl:

Dude?? What are you trying to do to me? Have you seen the side effects??

ELSOMRA may cause serious side effects that you may not know are happening to you. These side effects include:

• sleepiness during the day
  • not thinking clearly
  • acting strangely, confused, or upset
  • “sleep-walking” or doing other activities when you are asleep like eating, talking, having sex, or driving a car.

This is hilarious!! And you take this? :rofl: :rofl:

Last night was the first night. Google possible side effects of anything. The list anything weird anyone could possibly do

Lunista - Just a few

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This is all I'll say on the matter. The pictures you've seen pale in comparison to what she looks like in real life...

It's almost unfair that so many women are rather average-looking and only a few get to look like Janelle. Reported!!!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

I'll start a thread about that too. I doubt it's that big of a number. I mean, what are the odds of two people coming here to bring their spouses over and falling in love with one another?

I'm thinking it happens. Some things are just meant to be. :thumbs:

And sadly, some aren't. I too missed Janelle's news about splitting with her husband. I'm sorry to hear that the red tape and jumping through hoops took its toll.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Last night was the first night. Google possible side effects of anything. The list anything weird anyone could possibly do

Lunista - Just a few

Hey, the side effects for Lunesta are a lot better than what you are recommending.

Lunesta:

• Aggressiveness
  • Unusually outgoing behavior
  • Hallucinations
  • Confusion
  • New or worsening depression
  • Memory problems
  • Suicidal thoughts
  • Feeling as if you are outside your body
  • Other unusual changes in thoughts or behaviors

It must be scary not knowing who you've had sex with when you were sleep. :rofl::rofl:

It's almost unfair that so many women are rather average-looking and only a few get to look like Janelle. Reported!!!

:wub::wub: You've put a smile on my face for the day.

It would be interesting to hear people's stories about what happened.

And sadly, some aren't. I too missed Janelle's news about splitting with her husband. I'm sorry to hear that the red tape and jumping through hoops took its toll.

It was the red tape, he wasn't very helpful with the process. Like when I asked him to do something it took forever to get done or he wasn't done right. You know with this process delays are not needed. And I always keep thinking, if I had not gone to Sri Lanka this Christmas, maybe I would have been with my mom and could have seen her one last time. This eats away at me daily...

Happy birthday, beautiful! (F) .

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)