CJKylie

IV invoice received by email, but not in CEAC

81 posts in this topic

Yes my DS 261 is completed. I don't know about review.

Call nvc and ask them if your ds261 is reviewed if not, ask the rep if he can review it over the phone. Of he can review it on phone then u I'll receive invoice within a week. Other wise wait 30 days until they review your ds261

OMG THINK WE GOT CASE COMPLETE

Seems too quick though :S

post-199864-0-09665300-1438721030_thumb.jpg

Edited by CJKylie

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

90 Day Window Opened.....08/03/17

I-751 Packet Sent................08/04/17

NOA Dated...........................08/07/17

NOA Received......................08/09/17

Check Cashed......................08/09/17

Biometrics Letter Rcvd........08/26/17

Biometrics Appointment......09/07/17

Approval................................08/05/19

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

90 Day Window Opened.......08/03/18

N-400 Filed (Online)..............08/03/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/03/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/20/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/07/18

Interview Letter Dated...........07/01/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............07/08/19

Interview................................08/05/19

Approval................................08/05/19

Oath.......................................08/22/19

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

just got off from NVC a minute ago and to find out yay "case complete" for my mom, submitted checklist for AOS on July 13 and completed ds-260 on July 23...they reviewed yesterday 8/3/15 and case complete....thanks one more to go...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Congrats both of you. I called NVC yesterday and the CSR reviewed DS-261 with me. But she said I should wait 2-4 weeks for IV invoice

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1 - Dec 22, 2014

I-130 NOA2 - Jun 17, 2015

NVC Received - July 10, 2015

Case # and INN - July 27, 2015

Submitted DS-261 - July 27, 2015

Pay AOS Bill - July 28, 2015

Send AOS & IV Package - Aug 5, 2015

Pay IV Bill - Aug 6, 2015

Submitted DS-260 - Aug 8, 2015

Scan Date - Aug 7, 2015

Case Completed - Aug 27, 2015

Expedite request - Sep 2, 2015

Expedite request approved - Sep 9, 2015

Interview Appointment - Sep 21, 2015

Interview Date - Sep 25, 2015

Visa Approved - Sep 25, 2015

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i have 1 case pending, cannot access ds-260 until now very frustrating....so i called nvc just few minutes ago.. i ask the lady what is the status of my case. She replied, hmm mam i can't access the system and it will take 30 days for your ds-260 to be reviewed and after that we will schedule the interview....and she continue talking... right now mam we are waiting your ds-260 to be reviewed...so i ask what ds-260 you are talking about? she said yes it will take 30 days to be reviewed....i said how can you review the ds-260 which i did not be able to fill out?... so i change the topic i ask her if they process my IV Fee maybe that's the reason why i cannot access my ds-260 yet? she said yes we process your IV Fee last July 9... so i ask again when did you guys process my IV fee, she replied July 9 mam we process it... so i ask again you guys said it will take 21 days to process the payment by mail and you just receive my IV Fee thru mail on July 9 and you said it was process on that date? she replied oh i don't know mam i only see July 9 here so i guess it was process on July 9.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...so i told her you know what you don't know that your'e talking about...you don't even know what you're doing....she refuse to accept it....so i told her last friday i spoke with the other agent he said it will take 30 days to process the payment and now you said 21 days...but it is more than 30 days already? ..... hard to argue to people who don't even know what they are doing...... i just hang her up....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.