49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Send me the phone number in a private message. I will call it from my office (at the Pentagon in Washington DC). I will tactfully get any information I can, claim it is a mis-dialed number, and get back to you.

MEETING

12 March 2012: Met Dyn at a coffee shop in Kuwait

Summer 2012: I returned home to the U.S. to prepare a way for Dyn

Fall 2014: Dyn returns home to Philippines after seven years in Kuwait

ANNULMENT

February 2014: Engaged while I visited Philippines

March 2014: Officially hired attorney and filed for Dyn's annulment in Bohol, Philippines

December 2015: Bohol District Court issues decision in our favor

December 2015: Judge sends transcript of his decision to OSG for processing

February 05 2016: OSG returned receipt and approval to district court in Bohol. CoF to be issued end of second week in February

February 09 2016: Dyn is presented with the Entry of Judgment and her Certificate of Finality via the local court.

February 15 2016: LCR issues annotated marriage certificate, and necessary documents are forwarded to the NSO / PSA visa LBC

April 19 2016: Received CENOMAR and Annotated MC from PSA via private courier. DONE! COMPLETE! FINISHED! OFFICIAL!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

April 04 2016: I-129F sent to Texas Lockbox via USPS Priority Mail

April 12 2016: Email from USCIS acceptance confirmation

April 17 2016: Official NOA1 hard copy received

July 12 2016: NOA2 Approval hard copy received

July 14 2016: Post Decision Activity email from USCIS

THE LONG WAIT (USCIS misplaced approved petition)

September 16 2016: NVC received approved I-129F petition and assigns case number

INTERVIEW / MEDICAL PROCESS

October 04 2016: Day 1 of medical at SLEC in Manila

October 05 2016: Psychiatric evaluation off-site due to psychological incapacity annulment (10 hour eval with 800 question profile test)

October 13 2016: CFO Seminar completed successfully and certificate awarded (CFO stamp not issued until visa is presented).

October 20 2016: Return to SLEC complete psychological evaluation with resident psychologist (less than ten minutes)

October 21 2016: Vaccination day at SLEC (medical finally complete)

October 25 2016: Visa interview at USEM in Manila (APPROVED)

HOMECOMING

November 19 2016: Dyn's arrival at POE Dulles IAD in Washington DC

December 01 2016: Married

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Considering what you posted here, do you really believe if you ask him about the number he will tell you if he is cheating ...no way, no how. He will give you excuses and more excuses, by the way in my opinion a man that does not get along with his family (mother/father/siblings)is a ####### man, just saying.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: Timeline

Hello, happy to be in this good website, i came here to have some point of views/comment , i didn't like my first post here to be question like thi.. i originally from Russia married to US citizen i living here for 1 year and 4 months, few months ago , i have noticed that in our telephone bills /family plan there is another number -line, my number , my husband phone number and third number in bill, it was added since feb, 2015, with time i started being curious about this third number in paper bills / Samsung phone that we don't have at the house, every time i would like to ask my husband about it but i forget, i still see this number in bill , in your opinion what this number is? what could be? thank you to give me some ideas about this info

sorry for my English, i wish you good luck and happy life

I am not saying dig your head in the sand, its a phone before you came right?

It could be a family member

Does he have a kid

It could be along time platonic friend (don't let jealousy & the mind play tricks on you , it leads to unhappiness)

You can call the number but I would tell you just ask him about the 3rd # on the bill( you are his wife)

If your husband works, provide for you, does not disrespect you or is acting sneaky don't mess up a good thing

Some ppl are turned off by mates who wants to know every single thing or move they make which is fine if that's agreed upon.

I don't sneak around but I don't appreciate my wallet or phone being searched & my mate & I have each ones email PWD (TRUST)

If it bothers you ask him & quit thinking the worst...remember also those who seek may find.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It would be a lot easier if there was cheating. Something simple that is his fault that is the reason that your relationship is not working.

This kind of distrust is toxic for you, and for him, seriously stop it. Take a step back and look at your behaviour. You have twisted yourself and your feelings into knots.

Like another poster here, I feel if you keep doing this, you can actually create a situation where it happens.

Please go to him, trust him, and start drawing out the poison, as you could be destroying something very special by not communicating honestly and lovingly.

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

FYI - I have been with VERIZON for about 10 years and I am issued a telephone line for my iPad which is how it identifies the iPad. And yes it shows up on my Verizon bill each month as a 3rd telephone number.

Good luck to you both.

--------------------------------K-1----------------------------
October 1, 2011 Mailed I-129F Application
October 7, 20122 Notice Date of NOA 1
February 15, 2012 Received Hard Copy of Approved NOA 2
March 8, 2012 Rec email Pacs 3/4 US Embassy in Bogota
March 29, 2012 Scheduled Interview
June 7, 2012 Interview APPROVED!

------------------------------Arrival @ LAX-----------------------------
July 27, 2012 Arrived POE @ LAX
October 21, 2012 Married (L) (L)

------------------------------AOS----------------------------------
April 20, 2013 Mailed AOS package

April 29, 2013 AOS NOA

May 22, 2013 Biometric date

June 7, 2013 NOA, rec. interview date for 7-16-13

June 18, 2013 EAD/AP Approved

June 29, 2013 Rec. in mail EAD/AP combo card

July 8, 2013 AOS process on HOLD, interview canceled unsure.png as wife returned to Colombia on medical emergency!

Oct. 17, 2013 AOS Interview re-schedule to November 20, 2013

Nov. 1, 2013 Rec. Notice from USCIS that 11-20-13 interview "due to unforseen circumstances" has been CANCELED. girlwerewolf2xn.gif

December 18, 2013 Rec. notice that AOS interview has been re-scheduled for January 17, 2014 (we will see)

January 17, 2014 Interview and AOS was APPROVED! dancin5hr.gif

January 27, 2014 Received GREEN CARD in mail! kicking.gif

-----------------------ROC----------------------

December 23, 2015 ROC Mailed I-751 to CSC

December 30, 2015 ROC NOA1

January 25, 2016 ROC Bio appointment

May 26, 2016 Approved!

June 4, 2016 - Received 10-year PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD in mail! :thumbs:

-----------------------CITIZENSHIP------------------

November 16, 2016 Mailed

November 19, 2016 NOA date

December 13, 2016 Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes i'm not going to ask him until i make sure what this number is, may be tablet number !!! but i never knew tablet can has number and must be paid every month i'm not sure , Vette (post) led me think about the tablet

unfortunately nobody, i looking for job to go out from this house

A tablet can have a number IF it has an embedded wireless card inside. Meaning you can get internet on it everywhere you go, even if you not near a hot spot. The best thing for you to do to answer your questions is to call the phone company and simply ask why there is a third number on your phone bill. They will be happy to answer your questions and you will not have to be nervous about asking your husband and then you will KNOW you are getting the truth.

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

T- mobile is the company , he said on Feb. 2015 that t-mobile they gave him free tablet ,after purchasing his phone, do you think tablet has a phone number? to pay in every bill?

My husband has a free tablet from Tmobile and it has a phone number.

post-189045-0-63980900-1437536572_thumb.jpg

Spoiler

I-130

Sent : 5/01/2014

I-130 NOA1 : 05/12/2014
I-130 Approved : 10/06/2014
NVC Received : 10/31/2014
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 11/25/2014
Paid AOS: 11/25/2014
Sent AOS: 11/25/2014
Sent IV Package: 11/25/2014
Submitted DS-261: 11/25/2014
Receive IV Bill : 12/12/2014
Paid IV Bill: 12/12/2014
60 Day Scan Date Email Received: 12/16/2014
Checklist Received - 02/17/2015
Second AOS Scan Date - 2/23/2015
Case Completed at NVC : 03/26/2015 :dancing:
Medical Appointment Date: 05/07/2015
Interview Date: 6/02/2015
Interview Result : Approved  

ROC

03/08/2017 I-751 Package Sent

03/09/2017 I-751 Package delivered (CSC)

03/09/2017 I-751 NOA1 date

03/15/2017 Checks cashed

03/19/2017 NOA1 letter in the mail 

03/25/2017 Received Biometric appointment Letter

04/07/2017 Biometric  Appointments 10am

02/25/2018 Email Transferred to Local Office

02/26/2018 Email Transferred to Local Office

05/01/2018 Email Transferred to another office

05/01/2018 Email Receiving Case

05/03/2018 Email Transfer to Local Office 

05/03/2018 Email Transfer to Local Office (Yes, twice)

05/09/2018 Mail Transferred to NBC Lee Summit MO

05/21/2018 i-551-Appointment: Approved

Interview: June 12, 2018

Interview Result: Approved

N-400

Service Center : Filed Online

CIS Office : Jacksonville FL

03/17/2018 - Date Filed 

03/17/2018  - NOA Date 

04/13/2018 - Biometrics Appt.

Interview Email/ Uscis Status Change - 05/08/2018

Interview: June 12, 2018

Interview Result: Approved 

Naturalization Ceremony:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Dial *67 before dialing number....it will hide your number....caller id will read privet number....tablets and if you have internet from T-Moble will have there own number......Hope this helps

Edited by Hairball

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

..or one can just call via Skype? Seems an obvious, easy option.

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i found the tablet it has Samsung name on it i think its just the tablet

I have T-Mobile. I have an iPad mini. I have a promo they offered that is "free data for life"

There is a separate phone number for the iPad. If you call it, there will be no answer.

Other than looking at the phone bill and seeing a third line, is there any other reason to suspect him of cheating? If not, let it go.

Not a good way to begin a new relationship.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This site is for visa help or family talk shak show?? peoples here asking irreverent questions a lot... instead of asking 10000 peoples call the number and see who is behind it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.