49 posts in this topic

Hello, happy to be in this good website, i came here to have some point of views/comment , i didn't like my first post here to be question like thi.. i originally from Russia married to US citizen i living here for 1 year and 4 months, few months ago , i have noticed that in our telephone bills /family plan there is another number -line, my number , my husband phone number and third number in bill, it was added since feb, 2015, with time i started being curious about this third number in paper bills / Samsung phone that we don't have at the house, every time i would like to ask my husband about it but i forget, i still see this number in bill , in your opinion what this number is? what could be? thank you to give me some ideas about this info

sorry for my English, i wish you good luck and happy life

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just call the number, and you will know

USCIS

04-SEP-2014 --- Marriage!

08-DEC-2014 --- I-130 Sent

17-DEC-2014 --- NOA1

05-JAN-2015 --- NOA2

NVC

17-JAN-2015 --- NVC Recieved

02-MAR-2015 --- Case Activated; Filled DS-261

02-MAR-2015 --- AOS Invoiced ; PAID

03-MAR-2015 --- AOS shows "PAID"

13-APR-2015 --- IV Invoiced ; PAID

14-APR-2015 --- IV shows "PAID"

22-APR-2015 --- Completed DS-260

01-MAY-2015 --- Mailed AOS/IV Packet

04-MAY-2015 --- Scan Date

03-JUN-2015 --- Case Complete!

23-JUL-2015 --- INTERVIEW!!! (Approved)

(ROC)I-751
21-AUG-2017 --- I-751 Sent
22-AUG-2017 --- Check cashed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sounds like a second phone line for something. Does he have a second phone for business? Maybe it is for a relative? It might not be anything bad, but you should have a conversation with him and he should explain what it is for.

Maybe call the number from another phone to see if he answers...

K-1 Visa

**AOS**

09/03/2014 AOS packet (I-485, I-765, I-131) delivered to Chicago lockbox

09/08/2014 NOA1 received for AOS, EAD, AP

10/01/2014 Biometrics

11/04/2014 I-485: Status changed to Testing and Interview

11/12/2014 EAD & AP Approved, combo card in production

11/22/2014 EAD/AP Combo card received

02/04/2015 AOS Interview - approved! Card in production

02/12/2015 Card received!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

i wanted to call this morning but i didn't want the other phone number's person see my phone , i'm thinking how to do it

Do you have any friends or other family members? Use one of their phones. If all else fails, use a payphone or make your number show up as private to them.

"A million years if I could live,
A thousand lives if I could give,
I would spend it all again with you,
Don't forget where you belong,
Only with me you are strong,
Not even the gods above can break,
Baby what we have"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What phone company do you have? Some phone companies send customers personal towers called AirRaves. These will have their own phone number but the numbers are not actually numbers you can call. Other things like tablets may also be given what seems like a phone number but not really. In other words, phone companies use phone numbers like account numbers. If you're in doubt, call the number. In any event, you should feel empowered to ask your husband questions. I mean, what are you afraid of? Just ask!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I agree with the simple answer: just ask him. that being said, if you want to build the drama and add suspense/"excitement" to your life, here are some tips:

Do you work? call from there. Or use a friend's phone.

I doubt a person would get an additional line for a person s/he is cheating with. It would make more sense to get a completely different plan for that person.

Also, an easy way would see if your husband is calling/texting that new line often. If he isn't, then odds are you're wrong.

IMO you're being a bit paranoid.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Sounds like a second phone line for something. Does he have a second phone for business? Maybe it is for a relative? It might not be anything bad, but you should have a conversation with him and he should explain what it is for.

Maybe call the number from another phone to see if he answers...

Unfortunately he has no body in the city where we live, even some of his relatives he do not talk to them like before, he stopped being sociable, his cataracts changed in the last 6 months , he leave the house for hours saying he is smoking in the park, lying a lot, and had no energy to go out with me or to see some of his relatives like before with me, i felt months ago that he is cheating and i told him honestly if you are cheating stop doing that, because if i give you a chance now you will get none later, of course there is no other phone at the house, he has 2 cars one i was learning how to drive in is the one that he started going out with me in, his other car, i didn't put my feet in for months may be he has another phone there in his car, because his phone at the house is almost empty from activities , just few missed calls , he don't use it unless he want to pay bills or something

Do you have any friends or other family members? Use one of their phones. If all else fails, use a payphone or make your number show up as private to them.

do you know how to make the phone number shows as unknown-private-?

What phone company do you have? Some phone companies send customers personal towers called AirRaves. These will have their own phone number but the numbers are not actually numbers you can call. Other things like tablets may also be given what seems like a phone number but not really. In other words, phone companies use phone numbers like account numbers. If you're in doubt, call the number. In any event, you should feel empowered to ask your husband questions. I mean, what are you afraid of? Just ask!

T- mobile is the company , he said on Feb. 2015 that t-mobile they gave him free tablet ,after purchasing his phone, do you think tablet has a phone number? to pay in every bill?

I agree with the simple answer: just ask him. that being said, if you want to build the drama and add suspense/"excitement" to your life, here are some tips:

Do you work? call from there. Or use a friend's phone.

I doubt a person would get an additional line for a person s/he is cheating with. It would make more sense to get a completely different plan for that person.

Also, an easy way would see if your husband is calling/texting that new line often. If he isn't, then odds are you're wrong.

IMO you're being a bit paranoid.

i was just curious about this Samsung phone number, i didn't want to act mad until i listen to the others and what they think

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Call the phone company and ask them.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

You could just stop forgetting to ask him. Then just ask & see what he says.

yes i'm not going to ask him until i make sure what this number is, may be tablet number !!! but i never knew tablet can has number and must be paid every month i'm not sure , Vette (post) led me think about the tablet

unfortunately nobody, i looking for job to go out from this house

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

don't ask as if he is cheating, he will lie

see the personal message I wrote

and don't assume he is cheating either

could be for a relative he helps but is not proud of/or could be business

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.