amandayc

confused on Interview appointment for CD Juarez

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi there,

The paper had the following website to log into: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/. I hope this helps. I'm petitioning for my husband. Our lawyer has been awesome so far.

That website is for use after your interview is approved. It's to check or retrieve the tracking number for your passport. My husband was given that link after his interview we didnt have to access it because our lawyer took care of everything (thank god, we'd be lost without her). Visa was delivered wednesday late in the day, husband picked up visa early thursday morning.

• Our Journey

• Met My Husband: 04/2012 :wub:

Moved in together: 07/2012 (F)

Got Married: 09/2012 (L)

I-130 filed: 11/2012

I-130 Approved: 01/2013

I-601a Filed: 04/2013

I-601a Approved: 11/2014

NVC NOA1: 04/2015

NVC NOA2: 05/2015

NVC NOA3: 06/2015

Consular Interview: 7/27/15

Visa Approved? YES!! :dancing: :cry:

Visa in Hand: 07/30/15

Port of Entry: 07/30/15

Passport Stamped? Yes

Biometrics? No

Timeline

Awesome! They emailed that paper to our lawyer and us. My lawyer stated she scheduled the appt.. She's also is taking care of everything. After she did that I rcvd an automatic email with the interview date, and DHL location we choose.

Timeline

Awesome! They emailed that paper to our lawyer and us. My lawyer stated she scheduled the appt.. She's also is taking care of everything. After she did that I rcvd an automatic email with the interview date, and DHL location we choose.

yea, they know what theyre doing, theyre the ones who log into that website. which DHL location are u getting it delivered to? my husband decided to stay in juarez..

• Our Journey

Passport Stamped? Yes

Biometrics? No

Timeline

His going to get it in Juarez, Lopez Mateo to be exact.

Same as my husband. after he picked it up this morning, he went to the El Paso point of entry, to get it stamped so he wont have to do it tomorrow when he comes home. the only bus was sold out for today so he has to wait until tomorrow. :(

• Our Journey

Passport Stamped? Yes

Biometrics? No

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello all, again...thank you all for your reply. I think I finally have an idea as to why my case might be taking so long. After reading your replies, I realize you all did it through a lawyer, and I didn't. Could that be why?

Timeline

Hello all, again...thank you all for your reply. I think I finally have an idea as to why my case might be taking so long. After reading your replies, I realize you all did it through a lawyer, and I didn't. Could that be why?

if youre unfamiliar with processes like these and dont mind paying the costs of a lawyer, i think a lawyer is the best way to go. even with the help of our lawyer, we were lost the entire way thru lol but glad we made it out alive!

• Our Journey

Passport Stamped? Yes

Biometrics? No

Timeline

That has nothing to do with it....I've had friends and family that did it on their own and started their process after I did and they are done with the whole thing and I'm still here after 4 1/2 years waiting for it to be over....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.