Rob L

Donald Trump Says John McCain Is No War Hero, Setting Off Another Storm [edited title]

149 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If your using military service as the scale of what makes a man, where does that leave your main man Trump?

shutterstock_57341071-458x307.jpg

I don't use Military Service as a scale.

Trump I am studying on him. Just a few weeks ago I thought it was a publicity stunt running for President.

I will get more serious when it comes time to vote in the primary election, I have done little research on the Republican choices, It is just the last few weeks all the political news has had Donald Trump as the lead story.

I will give the man credit for calling out Mexico for sending so many criminals to USA.

You don't see him worried about loosing political backers or private interest groups, or political money, He calls it as he sees it and so far he appears to be the front runner in the GOP, and leaving everyone else behind in his dust...............

I have not heard Trump say anything racist, He tends to like all people from what I have seen. His comments about Mexico were not racist they were the truth. You need to get to a border state and see how illegal aliens have destroyed many cities..........

"The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. … When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

But wait. There's more:

That same year, the Department of Justice slapped the Trump Organization with a major discrimination suit for violating the Fair Housing Act.

The Government contended that Trump Management had refused to rent or negotiate rentals ‘because of race and color,”’ according to the New York Times. “It also charged that the company had required different rental terms and conditions because of race and that it had misrepresented to blacks that apartments were not available.”

It's all in the "True Blue Murican Handbook" Marv. You can buy it on Amazon.com for 7000 Pesos, and if you act now they'll send you a free "Proud Murican" t-shirt made in Thailand.

d129424aeae1338766bdc93475cee03f.jpg

Where do I sign up?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

and your connection to Veitnam?

You fight there?

Your father or brother go to war there?

Not sure how I came into the picture, thought this was between McCain and Elchump..it was a dog he brought to the fight.

re: Vietnam

My stepfather served as an MP 60 to 62, 1st Calvary

My father served on the USS Roosevelt in the Korean Conflict, all of his brothers (5) served one till retirement

I did not provide military service to my country

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Which really is not a requirement to recognize a war hero when you see one. All he has to do is admit he was wrong and misspoke. He can't support his claim of 'perhaps McCain is a hero, I don't know' and he should just come out clean.

And Trump never served a day, yet you think he would be a great president based on his comments about Mexico. As for McCain's personality, I'm not sure how you'd be after being locked up for 5 years in the Hanoi Hilton.

What's even more disturbing is your support for Trump seems to be based off of his racist comments more than his substance of being a decent candidate. From someone whose come here and espouse much love for Mexican women(since you won't involve yourself with American women, but deem anyone without an American name not American enough) I find this all confusing.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

But how can you have an opinion on the Civil War if neither you nor any member of your family that you've had the opportunity to speak with wasn't there?

I am an expert on the Peloponnesian war because a distant ancestor fought...Go Sparta!

peloponnesian-war-granger.jpg

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

Timeline

"The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. … When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Trump spoke the truth. Why is it racist?

Not sure how I came into the picture, thought this was between McCain and Elchump..it was a dog he brought to the fight.

re: Vietnam

My stepfather served as an MP 60 to 62, 1st Calvary

My father served on the USS Roosevelt in the Korean Conflict, all of his brothers (5) served one till retirement

I did not provide military service to my country

I did not serve in the military either, but have many family members who did and a few that saw combat. So I guess you and I are just half girlie men, eh?

Do I get extra bonus points if I can trace family blood back to the civil war? And for the Confederacy no less!!

Timeline

I did not serve in the military either, but have many family members who did and a few that saw combat. So I guess you and I are just half girlie men, eh?

Do I get extra bonus points if I can trace family blood back to the war of Northern Aggression civil war? And for the Confederacy no less!!

fixed

Trump spoke the truth. Why is it racist?

The majority of Mexican immigrants aren't rapist and criminals.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/10/trumps-facts-on-mexicans-and-crime-are-just-wrong/

As a new study from Walter Ewing, Daniel Martinez and Ruben Rumbaut points out, the foreign-born population rose from 7.9 percent to 13.1 percent from 1990 to 2013, and the number of unauthorized immigrants more than tripled, but the violent crime rate declined by 48 percent and property crime by 41 percent.

Of the top 10 safest big cities ranked by Congressional Quarterly using FBI statistics, fully seven have very large Hispanic immigrant populations.

El Paso, with its 81 percent Hispanic population, including 26 percent who are foreign-born, has ranked as the safest large city in the US for several years. This fact is all the more amazing given that Juarez, a mere dozen miles across the border, is one of the most violent places in the hemisphere.

As for incarceration rates, immigrant men ages 18 to 39 are less than half as likely to be incarcerated than native-born men the same age, according to the Ewing study.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

The majority of Mexican immigrants aren't rapist and criminals.

Trump never said that. He said exactly what you quoted above. And it is 100% true.

They want to get rid of their poor, uneducated, drug dealers, and criminals and let them become Americas problems.

Smart move on Mexico part...........

Trump never said that. He said exactly what you quoted above. And it is 100% true.

They want to get rid of their poor, uneducated, drug dealers, and criminals and let them become Americas problems.

Smart move on Mexico part...........

Um, yes he did.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Um, yes he did.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

So now telling the truth is being racist...

So now telling the truth is being racist...

What truth? Are the majority of immigrants criminals and rapists? I linked the story in which shows that crime coming from that community has gone down.

Do you consort with criminals and rapists? Because you said you've made about 20 or so trips down there.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Disgusting. You are insulting those of us on here who are Mexican-American, and who are straight up Mexican. On VJ, we are a community from around the world and that includes Mexico. Trump's comments were not limited to people crossing the border without inspection, and even if they weren't there are NO figures to support that the majority of those crossing illegally are hardcore criminals, or the worst of the worst.

I.e., the majority of the people crossing -- who aren't all Mexicans anyway -- are not fine, upstanding Republicans with the right skintone. It's bigoted, wrong and disgusting.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Not to mention that many here who support Trump's position came into the US through the very same channels as many of these Mexicans, which in essence don't make them any different than the Mexicans they despise. Funny how that works...

Disgusting. You are insulting those of us on here who are Mexican-American, and who are straight up Mexican. On VJ, we are a community from around the world and that includes Mexico. Trump's comments were not limited to people crossing the border without inspection, and even if they weren't there are NO figures to support that the majority of those crossing illegally are hardcore criminals, or the worst of the worst.

I.e., the majority of the people crossing -- who aren't all Mexicans anyway -- are not fine, upstanding Republicans with the right skintone. It's bigoted, wrong and disgusting.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org