Rob L

Donald Trump Says John McCain Is No War Hero, Setting Off Another Storm [edited title]

149 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Trump stuck his feet inside his mouth and instead of apologizing for his idiocy on camera, he doubled down and just made himself a bigger buffoon than he already was.

The only candidate that is being reticent about the fiasco is Canadian-born Rafael Eduardo, who is probably seeking Trump's approval and financial support, if Trump's nomination falls through. On a positive note, for Trump supporters, they can still vote for Rafael who will probably become Trump's lackey, if elected.

What is your connection to Vietnam?

You fight there?

Your Father or Brother?

Grandfather?

Or did you just watch Platoon twice?

What is your connection to Vietnam?

You fight there?

Your Father or Brother?

Grandfather?

Or did you just watch Platoon twice?

What about your connection? Did you fight there? Any family members? What about your brother from another mother Trump? We all know he didn't serve there, so why is it ok for him to disrespect McCain?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You sound like a creationist who claims men and dinosaurs shared the Earth at some point.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

63025023.jpg

What is your connection to the Civil War? Were you there? Was your father? Your grandfather? Any member of your family you've spoken to? Or have you just watched Birth of a Nation twice?

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

What about your connection? Did you fight there? Any family members? What about your brother from another mother Trump? We all know he didn't serve there, so why is it ok for him to disrespect McCain?

My brother was in Vietnam.

From what I have read is early that week Trump held a rally in McCains state of Arizona, and McCain called his supporters crazies.

He said what he said about McCain and isn't going to apologize. , He also said he gave McCain $1million dollars during his presidential run. If you look back on McCain he appears to have the personality of a stick in mud.

It appears Trump has hit a nerve with the American public and they are really starting to support him. I still have not researched his political views on guns and abortion, but from what I have seen from him he has impressed me.

I like his no hold back attitude. He says he would build a wall on the US/Mexico border and I bet he would build a great one. And then he would charge the Mexican Government for each illegal he has to send back.

Trump as President could cripple the Mexico economy.............

But how can you have an opinion on the Civil War if neither you nor any member of your family that you've had the opportunity to speak with wasn't there?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

From what I have read is early that week Trump held a rally in McCains state of Arizona, and McCain called his supporters crazies.

He said what he said about McCain and isn't going to apologize. , He also said he gave McCain $1million dollars during his presidential run. If you look back on McCain he appears to have the personality of a stick in mud.

It appears Trump has hit a nerve with the American public and they are really starting to support him. I still have not researched his political views on guns and abortion, but from what I have seen from him he has impressed me.

I like his no hold back attitude. He says he would build a wall on the US/Mexico border and I bet he would build a great one. And then he would charge the Mexican Government for each illegal he has to send back.

What qualifies Trump as the decision maker on who is and who isn't a war hero? And why does it matter if I or any of my family members served in Vietnam in order to comment on this situation?

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I can hear the squealing. :rofl:

But how can you have an opinion on the Civil War if neither you nor any member of your family that you've had the opportunity to speak with wasn't there?

The US Constitution says it doesn't.

What qualifies Trump as the decision maker on who is and who isn't a war hero? And why does it matter if I or any of my family members served in Vietnam in order to comment on this situation?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

And Trump never served a day, yet you think he would be a great president based on his comments about Mexico. As for McCain's personality, I'm not sure how you'd be after being locked up for 5 years in the Hanoi Hilton.

What's even more disturbing is your support for Trump seems to be based off of his racist comments more than his substance of being a decent candidate. From someone whose come here and espouse much love for Mexican women(since you won't involve yourself with American women, but deem anyone without an American name not American enough) I find this all confusing.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

War hero is in the eye of the beholder. My comment was directed at JohnR!, I like to get to know whom I am talking to, feel them out, See if they are man or mouse..........

And Trump never served a day, yet you think he would be a great president based on his comments about Mexico. As for McCain's personality, I'm not sure how you'd be after being locked up for 5 years in the Hanoi Hilton.

What's even more disturbing is your support for Trump seems to be based off of his racist comments more than his substance of being a decent candidate. From someone whose come here and espouse much love for Mexican women(since you won't involve yourself with American women, but deem anyone without an American name not American enough) I find this all confusing.

It's all in the "True Blue Murican Handbook" Marv. You can buy it on Amazon.com for 7000 Pesos, and if you act now they'll send you a free "Proud Murican" t-shirt made in Thailand.

d129424aeae1338766bdc93475cee03f.jpg

Timeline

I have not heard Trump say anything racist, He tends to like all people from what I have seen. His comments about Mexico were not racist they were the truth. You need to get to a border state and see how illegal aliens have destroyed many cities..........

War hero is in the eye of the beholder. My comment was directed at JohnR!, I like to get to know whom I am talking to, feel them out, See if they are man or mouse..........

If your using military service as the scale of what makes a man, where does that leave your main man Trump?

shutterstock_57341071-458x307.jpg