myselfdotcom

Fingerprinted and background check issue?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So, long story short, I had the same issue when I am getting my Green card, they have the similar issue getting all my prints. I am not sure why.

So I went to my finger printing yesterday and the lady told me the machine/software is rejected 4-5 prints but she is submitting to it anyway. She told me my prints (a few fingers) has some crazy messy print (lines are so close to each other) hence it looks clustered???

Will it be a problem? I know I didn't have problem back then on PR. Thump prints are good though. Will required to get police certificate clearance prior just in case? How long before I know it? I have to travel back to my old state (luckily only 60 miles away) to get those..

Edited by myselfdotcom

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So, long story short, I had the same issue when I am getting my Green card, they have the similar issue getting all my prints. I am not sure why.

So I went to my finger printing yesterday and the lady told me the machine/software is rejected 4-5 prints but she is submitting to it anyway. She told me my prints (a few fingers) has some crazy messy print (lines are so close to each other) hence it looks clustered???

Will it be a problem? I know I didn't have problem back then on PR. Thump prints are good though. Will required to get police certificate clearance prior just in case? How long before I know it? I have to travel back to my old state (luckily only 60 miles away) to get those..

Your prints will be submitted to the FBI. If they are considered unreadable, then you'll be scheduled for a second biometrics appointment. If those prints are also unreadable, then you will have to get a police clearance report and submit that.

For a review of each step of my N-400 naturalization process, from application to oath ceremony, please click here.

Filed: Timeline

Your prints will be submitted to the FBI. If they are considered unreadable, then you'll be scheduled for a second biometrics appointment. If those prints are also unreadable, then you will have to get a police clearance report and submit that.

thanks..turn out i worried something that i made up....I just got online website update interview letter will be sent soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.