chooky

IV Invoice

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

The NVC has delayed us over 3 weeks because their computer system is unable to generate an IV Invoice due to a new technical issue. One representative told us to it would take 7 days, another told us it would take up to 42 days (not 41 or 43...) and a third told us that she never heard of such a technical issue and that she has been working at the NVC for a long time. She told me to hold so she could ask her supervisor (her supervisor was not able to talk to her when she returned on the line to speak with me).

A note was made on our case to have a supervisor review the problem (not sure how this is supposed to help if its a technical issue?). Every time I ask to speak to a supervisor there is not one available and when I say I don't mind waiting for one, I "somehow get disconnected"..

Did we do something wrong that they are not telling us about? Has anyone else experienced this? We feel there is something we are not being told. The representatives keep telling us to go ahead and send in our affidavit of support and supporting documents and eventually the IV will be issued via email...

Edited by chooky

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I was just about to post a question regarding the same problem. After everyone was finally able to pay their fees, we felt like the only ones who werent able to pay IV fee because it hasnt been invoiced until now. I have called NVC twice in the past 2 weeks and they keep telling me "it should have been invoiced a loooong time ago" and that "it's probably a technical problem that isnt generating the invoice" and its "under supervisor review". Well, I called again yesterday and what was the rep's answer? "You haven't waited enough time for a supervisor to review the issue" ok how long does it take? "About 40 business days" seriously?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

We called every day for almost 2 weeks and kept explaining the situation. Somehow this afternoon we received an invoice via email that was dated yesterday! Maybe complaining in this forum is good luck... So maybe keep calling and explaining the situation... we are unable to pay online, but at least we can send in the money with the attached invoice.. at least we'll wait 40 days for something else :-p hope it helps you too.

I revived only the AOS fee invoice I choose the agent 3 weeks ago I still unable to pay the IV online I call several times and the representative said wait 30 days I check everything is completed with the choose of agent sis paid yesterday call nvc and another representative told me she updated my file but still not able to pay I summit all the aosvand civil documents since July 7 and they said is thetebin nvc building Bhutan the don't scanning yet is very frustrating deal with unprofessional people.

punctuation is helpful?

I revived only the AOS fee invoice I choose the agent 3 weeks ago I still unable to pay the IV online I call several times and the representative said wait 30 days I check everything is completed with the choose of agent sis paid yesterday call nvc and another representative told me she updated my file but still not able to pay I summit all the aosvand civil documents since July 7 and they said is thetebin nvc building Bhutan the don't scanning yet is very frustrating deal with unprofessional people.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We called every day for almost 2 weeks and kept explaining the situation. Somehow this afternoon we received an invoice via email that was dated yesterday! Maybe complaining in this forum is good luck... So maybe keep calling and explaining the situation... we are unable to pay online, but at least we can send in the money with the attached invoice.. at least we'll wait 40 days for something else :-p hope it helps you too.

via mail takes 21 days to be processed not 40 days however most of time takes less than a week to be recorded once its been received by NVC

good luck

Here is My TimeLine for my VisaJourney :

Note : This is a US.Citizen applying for relatives category

• Service Center : Vermont Service Center
  • Consulate : Morocco
  • Marriage (if applicable):
  • I-130 Sent : 2014-11-16
  • I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-23
  • I-130 RFE : 2015-03-26
  • I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-03-30
  • I-130 Approved : 2015-04-16
  • NVC Received : 2015-05-04
  • Assigned Case Number : 2015-05-14
  • Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-05-19
  • Pay AOS Bill : 2015-05-29
  • Send AOS Package : 2015-05-27
  • Receive I-864 Package : 2015-05-14
  • Submit DS-261 : 2015-05-28 ( The website was down for almost 3 weeks , no one was able to log in )
  • Send IV Package : 2015-05-27
  • Checklist: 26 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS 260] i was not able to submit it due to the website issue ]
  • Submit DS-260 05 July 2015
  • Case Completed 05 August 2015
  • Interview scheduled on 9/11/2015
  • Interview shceduled for 10/14/2015
  • Interview Status : Approved

Sorry English is not my first language.

That's okay!

If it's easier maybe make a new line each time you have a new sentence like I am doing now.

that way we can separate your sentences. :)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

via mail takes 21 days to be processed not 40 days however most of time takes less than a week to be recorded once its been received by NVC

good luck

But can it be paid through mail with no invoice? I wish they would just email me the invoice already.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

But can it be paid through mail with no invoice? I wish they would just email me the invoice already.

1)you need the invoice so you can attach it with the cashier check or money order

2) did you try to call the them , have them put your case in their special spreed sheet ( supr will take a look at it and then issue you the invoice manually , but the key is to call them everytime at least thats what i did

Here is My TimeLine for my VisaJourney :

Note : This is a US.Citizen applying for relatives category

• Service Center : Vermont Service Center
  • Consulate : Morocco
  • Marriage (if applicable):
  • I-130 Sent : 2014-11-16
  • I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-23
  • I-130 RFE : 2015-03-26
  • I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-03-30
  • I-130 Approved : 2015-04-16
  • NVC Received : 2015-05-04
  • Assigned Case Number : 2015-05-14
  • Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-05-19
  • Pay AOS Bill : 2015-05-29
  • Send AOS Package : 2015-05-27
  • Receive I-864 Package : 2015-05-14
  • Submit DS-261 : 2015-05-28 ( The website was down for almost 3 weeks , no one was able to log in )
  • Send IV Package : 2015-05-27
  • Checklist: 26 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS 260] i was not able to submit it due to the website issue ]
  • Submit DS-260 05 July 2015
  • Case Completed 05 August 2015
  • Interview scheduled on 9/11/2015
  • Interview shceduled for 10/14/2015
  • Interview Status : Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi, we r waiting for Iv fee invoice over the 100 days after submitted ds-261.. N we r still waiting.. Supervisior told that 5 days ago he is generate now.. U will receive in 3 or 4 days,, 5 days pass ,. Still waiting ., is it normal ?

Thanks.

Timeline

I finally received an invoice via email at 3AM. ceac website is still not showing fee but might as well pay through the mail. Took about 2 weeks to get my invoice since The last time I called NVC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

After submitting DS-261, NVC took 8 weeks to generate IV fee bill. NVC took another 4 weeks to show up IV fee bill online in ceac website. So the waiting game goes on for every one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.