Daisy.Chain

AOS: I-693 - We turned it in at POE; now what?

2 posts in this topic

Good afternoon,

We are filling out K-1 AOS paperwork and are confused on the I-693 medical paperwork. My husband completed all of the paperwork and received the sealed manila envelope, which he handed over at POE.

The AOS guide says "Complete I-693 per the K1/K3 AOS Guide. This is required so that your vaccinations can be documented properly on the I-693 as part of your completed AOS package." However, my husband was required to hand over his medical manila envelope. The only thing he got back was his X-ray CD, which they said they didn't need.

Surely we don't have to get a civil surgeon and go through the entire process again. Do we submit the AOS packet with a note saying that we already turned this in?

Any help is appreciated! If this has already been addressed and I missed it, please send me the link! I wish we were allowed to open the envelope to make a copy of the contents. :/

Daisy. Chain

when we filed aos, we just included a copy of the ds3025 (vaccination record)

if the vaccination record shows incomplete, but eligible for a blanket waiver, you may be able to get by with just sending a copy of the vaccination record. That is what we did, we sent our ds3025 copy, never got an RFE, prior to the ead being issued. Then because our medical expired in February, we had to do a whole new medical.

8/22/15 Received notice of interview "call in letter" for September 1st 8am

9/01/15 AOS Interview Houston-APPROVED!

9/01/15 Card in production, Welcome notice has been mailed

9/05/15 Welcome Notice Received

9/08/15 Greencard was mailed

9/10/15 GREENCARD RECEIVED!!!!!!!!

ROC

6/2/17 mailed I-751 to csc priority mail

7/1/17 I-751 returned rejected (multiple items)

7/3/17 I-751 mailed again with signature confirmation

7/6/17 second I-751 delivered and signed for by Daniel Manchaca

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

7/22/17  Biometrics letter for 8/2/17

8/02/17 Biometrics appointment DONE

3/05/18 case moved to local office

8/25/18 Extension letter (18 months)

9/29/18 service request submitted

10/06/18 response to service request

10/11/18  approved. No RFE, no interview

10/16/18  approval letter received in the mail

10/19/18 greencard received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.