43 posts in this topic

I think I'm being stressed over this whole thing :cry:

I took a quick nap and had a bad dream. In the dream USCIS sent me RFE.... requesting me to explain why Facebook is not IMBRA. I met my fiancee on FB. :rofl: I wonder if there is anyone whom actually got RFE for meeting their fiancee on FB

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oopps, I was thinking about the "IMBRA" thing, too. I met my F on filipinocupid.com and I've known someone on FB group that they received RFE and some are not. Well, I hope we don't get an RFE.

1st Meeting: July 03, 2014
2nd Meeting: October 17, 2014
3rd Meeting: February 01, 2015
4th Meeting: May 15, 2015
5th Meeting: October 08, 2015 --- coming! :luv:

Packet Sent: June 29, 2015
NOA1: July 09, 2015

NOA1 Hard Copy: ???? (will call USCIS for the hard copy)

ON HOLD: July 30, 2015 - Document was sent to USCIS (undeliverable)
NOA2: July 31, 2015

NOA2 Hard Copy: August 08, 2015

NVC Received: August 27, 215

NVC Left: Sept 02, 2015

Consulate Received: Sept 03, 2015

E-notif Eligibility: Sept 14, 2015

Letter of Eligibility Hard Copy: Sept 15, 2015

Interview: Oct 19, 2015

Oopps, I was thinking about the "IMBRA" thing, too. I met my F on filipinocupid.com and I've known someone on FB group that they received RFE and some are not. Well, I hope we don't get an RFE.

Are you serious? oh my god... that's so unbelievable. don't the adjudicators at the USCIS do FB??? Everyone on this planet should know what FB is...

Timeline

Hi my fiance sent our i129f last 7/26/15 still waiting for noa1. Hes from NJ do you think it will be process to CSC? Im so nervous.

Hi my fiance sent our i129f last 7/26/15 still waiting for noa1. Hes from NJ do you think it will be process to CSC? Im so nervous.

met fiance - 2008

became couple - 2013

engagement - 2014

i129f - 7/25/15

noa1 email - 7/27/15

noa hard copy - 8/3/15

noa2 email- 8/11/15????

noa hard copy -8/15/15

NVC next!!! ????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi All,

My fiancé filed the I-129F on the 6th July 2015 and we received our NOA1 on the 10th July! Looking at the June 2015 filers many have already received their NOA2 so it appears that the CSC is moving very quickly with these!

I wish you all the best of luck and I will report back when I hear something!

Best,

Tom

Hi All,

My fiancé filed the I-129F on the 6th July 2015 and we received our NOA1 on the 10th July! Looking at the June 2015 filers many have already received their NOA2 so it appears that the CSC is moving very quickly with these!

Best,

Tom

I sent out on the 11th. I hope I can hear something by next weekend or so. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi all,

I am new to the forum. I just filed my I 129f for my fiance on July 30th, I live in Ohio so it was sent to Dallas, Texas so that would mean that the TSC has teh application. As of July are cases from TSC still being tranfered to CSC? Also any other information would help because I am really stressed out about this since we are looking to marry in November here in the states.
Thanks in advance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi all,

I am new to the forum. I just filed my I 129f for my fiance on July 30th, I live in Ohio so it was sent to Dallas, Texas so that would mean that the TSC has teh application. As of July are cases from TSC still being tranfered to CSC? Also any other information would help because I am really stressed out about this since we are looking to marry in November here in the states.

Thanks in advance.

Sending to Dallas does not mean that TSC has your application - the address you sent to is just the lockbox where all applications are unpackaged and then sent on to a service centre. From here, they will send it to a SC. Your NOA1 will specify which service centre has the application. I sent mine 31st July, hoping for CSC like everybody else recently!

Met - Jan 2013

Began dating - Feb 2013

Engaged - June 2015

~~~

I-129F Sent - 07/31/15

I-129F Delivered - 08/13/15

NOA1 - 08/15/15

NOA1 Hardcopy - 08/25/15

NOA2 - 08/28/15

NOA2 Hardcopy - 09/09/15

Packet 3 - 10/08/15

Packet 4/Received Interview Date - 10/13/15

Medical - 11/06/15

Interview - 11/20/15

Visa Issued - 11/24/15

~~~

Entry - 01/15/16

Married - 02/13/16

I-485/I-765/I-131 Sent - 03/30/16

AOS Package Received - 04/04/16

NOA1 - 04/07/16

Biometrics - 05/11/16

Timeline

Sending to Dallas does not mean that TSC has your application - the address you sent to is just the lockbox where all applications are unpackaged and then sent on to a service centre. From here, they will send it to a SC. Your NOA1 will specify which service centre has the application. I sent mine 31st July, hoping for CSC like everybody else recently!

We got our noa1 3 days after we submitted our i129f. I was routed to california service center. I was a post here in vj that since marc 27 2015 cases are being sent to CSC. So dont worry guys youll have your noa1 in few days :)

met fiance - 2008

became couple - 2013

engagement - 2014

i129f - 7/25/15

noa1 email - 7/27/15

noa hard copy - 8/3/15

noa2 email- 8/11/15????

noa hard copy -8/15/15

NVC next!!! ????

Timeline

Thank you to both of you for the resposnes. This is my first time doing this and I am a little nervous and stressed out in regards to the process. I hope to hear something back from USCIS this week and hopefully my case has found its way to CSC. All the best! :)

Timeline

Thank you to both of you for the resposnes. This is my first time doing this and I am a little nervous and stressed out in regards to the process. I hope to hear something back from USCIS this week and hopefully my case has found its way to CSC. All the best! :)

I had the same feelings before :) nervous and excited everyday, im always checking vj for every update of our fellow july filers,so just to help you out i wanted to give you all the things ive encountered lately. Some other couples got 15 -20 days approval of their noa2. :)

met fiance - 2008

became couple - 2013

engagement - 2014

i129f - 7/25/15

noa1 email - 7/27/15

noa hard copy - 8/3/15

noa2 email- 8/11/15????

noa hard copy -8/15/15

NVC next!!! ????

Timeline

I had the same feelings before :) nervous and excited everyday, im always checking vj for every update of our fellow july filers,so just to help you out i wanted to give you all the things ive encountered lately. Some other couples got 15 -20 days approval of their noa2. :)

I hear you, I am always checking here and looking at timelines. I heard that this one couple was done with the whole process in 3 months. I hope you get an answer quickly as well. All the best and keep us informed.

Sent our packet July 28, hoping to get a text this week :) now just waiting. Its hard since I am also pregnant and we were planning to get married Oct 11, but not sure that will be happening we never realized the backlog and how long it takes. haha

Edited by ambere

Our sweet baby Due 2/7/16 :) ITS A GIRL (L)(L)BABY LILY IS HERE 2/4/16

07/28/15 Sent I-129F

08/3/15 NOA1 approved

08/08/15 NOA1 hard copy

08/12/15 NOA2 approved

08/17/15 NOA2 Hard copy

09/11/15 Case # from NVC

09/15/15 Case sent to Embassy

09/24/15 Montreal received case, packet 3 done! Packet 4 rcvd!!

12/07/15 ****INTERVIEW at Montreal !!!!!!**** APPROVED!!!!

12/09/15 VISA ISSUED!!

12/14/15 VISA PICKED UP

12/17/15 FLIGHT TO TEXAS!!

12/21/15 Married (L) (L)

01/04/16 Mailed AOS

01/10/16 Rcvd Email and Text

02/3/16 Biometrics apt date

Timeline

Hi All,

Best,

Tom

We are same..packet sent on july 6th..and noa1 is on july 10th..but still no good news..still waiting for the noa2..? i see mostly are approved from july 11th to 16th of their noa1.. We are under agency and thinking if we are RFE or what??? Do have any idea why we still sobt have noa2???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.