10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I recently met, and married a man from Thailand, he is still in the process of A.O.S.

There have been many lies told to me by him in order for him to seem like an Ideal husband.

But now the truth is out that he is actually my employers best friend.

My employer arranged my travel plans, including having him as my driver.

Come to find out, before me there had been numerous attempts by my employer to find a person to mart her friend.

What can I do to report this issue without legal problems.

We have been married less than a month and is already making plans yo move out.

I have been had.

When he filed for AoS?

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to Effects of Major Family Changes on US Immigration Forum~

~Similar topics are often discussed at this forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Timeline

Withdraw your I-864. This will end the case since he came on a K-1 and can only get a green card through you. Inform USCIS about the pending divorce for fraud.

You may also want to retain an employment lawyer in case your employer retaliates against you.

Best of luck.

Totally accurate.

Do it and do it fast or you might have to pay support for him for 10 years under the I-864 you filed.

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Totally accurate.

Do it and do it fast or you might have to pay support for him for 10 years under the I-864 you filed.

I'd be interested to hear if this has ever actually happened. That would be almost impossible to uphold that, I would also think paying for the flight back would be more than enough. For the OP I would not worry about this, especially when fraud is involved.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

I'd be interested to hear if this has ever actually happened. That would be almost impossible to uphold that, I would also think paying for the flight back would be more than enough. For the OP I would not worry about this, especially when fraud is involved.

What if he refuses to leave?

USCIS does not simu takes a spouse's words that there was fraud. There has to be evidence.

The smart move is to withdraw the I-864 to end the case and relieve her of any liability.

Edited by aaron2020

What if he refuses to leave?

USCIS does not simu takes a spouse's words that there was fraud. There has to be evidence.

The smart move is to withdraw the I-864 to end the case and relieve her of any liability.

I will think i will agree to your point.

You need evidences to proof fraud.

06/24/2015 - Package received
06/29/2015 - fingerprint fee accepted.
06/30/2015 - Received text & e-confirmation of NOA. Case received & routed to USCIS National Benefits Center
07/06/2015 - NOA1 received.

07/13/2015 - Biometric letter arrived mail box. Date 07/24/2015

07/24/2015 - Biometric done. One month mark

08/29/2015 - EAD approved

09/03/2015 - EAD card mailed

09/04/2015 - EAD approval mail in mail box

09/08/2015 - EAD card received.

09/09/2015 - Applied for SSN.

09/15/2015 - Got my SSN in the mail

04/14/2015 - Update online: Your interview has been scheduled for 05/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

No mention of evidence just suspicion.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.