3 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys,

I am in need of some advise. I am currently preparing to submit my paperwork for Adjustment of Status in a few weeks however I currently cannot locate my I-94 online. I have tired every combination of my name I can can think of but nothing comes up. I have been calling the deferred inspection site a the Jfk for over a month a half but I haven't been able to get anyone to assist. I have currently already overstayed my B1/B2 visa. Does anyone know if it is safe to physically go the deferred inspection site at the Jfk to get a copy of my I-94 if I have already overstayed my visa? Can they decide then and there to send me back on a plane home since I have overstayed? Does anyone know if I could submit my Adjustment without the I-94?. Instead of the I-94 I am wondering if I could just send USCIS a copy of the stamp in my passport of the day I arrived.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

02 Aug 2012 -- Met online

23 Feb 2013 -- Relations began (L)

19 May 2014 -- Visited! :luv:

26 Jun 2014 -- Engaged :dancing:

15 Oct 2014 -- I-129F package finished and mailed to Dallas

17 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 (email) TSC

22 Oct 2014 -- ARN updated

13 May 2015 -- NOA2 (email) :dancing:

19 May 2015 -- NOA2 Hardcopy

4 June 2015 -- NVC received (I think lol) Case number assigned.

11th June 2015 -- NVC sent to Bridgetown

16th June 2015 -- Bridgetown received

17th June 2015 - PCKT3 received
30th June 2015 - PCKT4 received

9th July 2015 - Medical (too many needles :/ )

21st July 2015 - Interview date :goofy:

10th August 2015 - Approved

12th August 2015 - Issued

13th August 2015 - Visa in hand via DHL

24th August 2015 - US arrival (POE MIA)

I am the beneficiary

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Jdwright,

Thanks for responding. I decided to go back on the website and enter back my information and I finally got my information. They actually logged my Visa Number as my passport number that is why I wasn't picking up the info at first.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.