sbai2000

CEAC website issues - 7/11/2015

7 posts in this topic

note: also posted on the NVC forum...

Hello all -

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing issues logging on to the CEAC website as of today 7/11/2015? (I am not talking about the past issues that most of us were experiencing over the course of the past couple of months. I am talking about something that seems to have just started since yesterday...).

I have been able to pay my IV fee and access DS-260 since last week when NVC took their database down. But as of yesterday I noticed that CEAC site was getting very slow...so I took a break from it and then when I tried again today I've been getting error messages ...something like "you have encountered an error application please try again later". I can log in to CEAC ok...but when I try to edit the DS-260....I keep getting the error message

Anyone else experiencing this?

Priority Date - December 2, 2013

USCIS -

12/02/13 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

03/24/15 : Case Transferred from VSC to CSC

03/28/15 : Hard copy of transfer received in mail

04/14/15 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) - finally! (informed via text on 4/16/2015)

NVC -

04/29/15 : NVC received the case (informed during phone call to NVC on 5/01/2015

05/08/15 : Case number assigned and IIN (received via phone call on 5/14/2015)

05/12/15 : NVC Welcome letter mailed

05/19/15 : NVC Welcome received in mail

05/29/15 : DS-261 Finally Available on CEAC and completed

05/29/15 : AOS bill Available on CEAC and paid (status: IN PROCESS)

06/02/15 : AOS bill status: PAID

06/15/15 : IV invoice generated (notified by email) but unable to pay on CEAC...waiting...

07/05/15 : IV bill Finally Available on CEAC and paid (status: IN PROCESS)

07/08/15 : IV bill status: PAID

07/08/15 : DS-260 Available

07/12/15 : DS-260 completed and submitted

07/13/15 : AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

07/14/15 : AOS and IV package received by NVC

07/16/15 : Scan Date

07/28/15 : CASE COMPLETE - NO checklist! :dancing::dancing::dancing:London...here we come...!!

08/04/15 : CC Email received...waiting for Interview Letter....

08/11/15 : Interview letter (IL/P4) received ...interview date 9/11/2015! :dancing: :dancing::dancing:

EMBASSY -

08/11/15 : Case Shipped to embassy

08/12/15 : Case Arrived in UK (tracked on DHL website)

08/12/15 : Medical completed

08/14/15 : CEAC showing IN TRANSIT

08/18/15 : CEAC showing READY

09/11/15 : Interview date (initial)

09/08/15 : Interview date (rescheduled on 8/18/2015) - APPROVED :)

xx/xx/15 : Visa in hand
xx/xx/15 : POE....Dulles airport!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just got my Manila case number on Thursday and I put it into the ceac tracker and it comes back with Your search did not return any data. It is now Saturday and I am wondering why???

Timeline

I did try and it still comes back, your search did not return any data. I called nvc and they said it left for the Manila embassy yesterday. The lady claims that this message means its in transit which i know she is WRONG. She was not very helpful and i asked if they will send me an email or mail showing my Manila case number and she said no. Wow very confusing and now I am afraid to schedule an appointment since i paid through bancnet. I see that the amount cleared from the philippine bank. I only have the 8 digit number the nvc provides when you pay through bancnet so i am concerned and don't know how they match that to the visa since payment was online and through the ceac it shows no search data. Very confusing.

Timeline

I did try and it still comes back, your search did not return any data. I called nvc and they said it left for the Manila embassy yesterday. The lady claims that this message means its in transit which i know she is WRONG. She was not very helpful and i asked if they will send me an email or mail showing my Manila case number and she said no. Wow very confusing and now I am afraid to schedule an appointment since i paid through bancnet. I see that the amount cleared from the philippine bank. I only have the 8 digit number the nvc provides when you pay through bancnet so i am concerned and don't know how they match that to the visa since payment was online and through the ceac it shows no search data. Very confusing.

Timeline

All is well. On 7-22 it already shows ready but no one from nvc or embassy can tell me if it arrived. Oh well. I see that during interview people are. Being asked for appointment letter. My question is, is it the letter u get online after you set the appointment or the one that sometimes never arrives in the philippines. I moved ahead and scheduled interview mid august since i saw no other dates further out that were available.

• 2 years later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 7/21/2015 at 4:41 PM, Kerry and Lea said:

Hello, I have a question, well,my  case is now with the NVC, RECEIVED a kind of welcome letter,the CEAC ID number is there as is the invoice for the fee payment, but,when I access the CEAC page, the $325 IV shows as PAY NOW,  I tried to pay it in 2 occasions, but I am not sure if it did go through or what,everytime I log in the CEAC page, it shows as PAY NOW OR NOT PAID, MY question is: DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I SEE THE START NOW  LINK TO SEND THE PAYMENT? your comments and expertise are more than welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks, good night.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.