Hope&Faith

CEAC status tracker says 'at NVC' even after 12 days of case complete

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Why would nvc complete my case and then sends an email to say my sponcer doesn't qualify so i should bring a new sponcer to the interview ?

because someone gave you case complete too early. Also I have noticed that since NVC only accepts documents (they do not approve anything) many people who needed joint sponsors went clueless to their interviews and were put in AP or denied. Many people feel if they get pass NVC and get case complete everything is okay. But that's never been the case. The CO has final approval authority only them on your documents.

Example many site on VJ that only current income need only be at or above guideline but that isn't true for all embassies (i.e. Lagos, Ghana). So last year you are under currently you meet guidelines NVC just is looking at the numbers currently and accepts and case completes you. The CO sees Oh no last year no good, you need a joint sponsor. Just some insight into the why and such.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So does this means that nvc won't send the sponcer i had before to the embassy? Or they will send it and it up to the co to accept or reject it?

Yes they send everything and they look over your AOS and determine if you need joint sponsor. Most know or not. Usually for like your embassy and many others in difficult embassy rule of thumb , current income and previous year need to be at or above guideline.

If a person knows their income is to close to the line or shaky its best to line up a joint sponsor just in case to avoid delays.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

• 1 year later...

My case was completed on 12/16.

On 12/19 I received checklist for Financial information..We can take to interview.. as of today Status still shows "At NVC" how long before that changes?

(L) We got married on February 06, 2016 (L)

Our USCIS Timeline :star:
File I-130: February 12, 2016
NOA 1: February 16, 2016(Nebraska Service Center)
NOA 2- September 29,2016 :no: ( Was sent to local office for review) :thumbs:

Case Sent to NVC:
The NVC Timeline :dance:
Case received: October 13,2016
Case and IIN#: October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261:October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261 Reviewed over the phone: October 26, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: October 27, 2016
AOS Fee Paid: October 27, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: October 29, 2016
IV Fee Paid: October 29, 2016
DS-260 Completed November 3, 2016
Sent AOS & IV Packets: October 27, 2016
AOS & IV Packet Received November 2,2016
Scan Date: November 3,2016
Checklist: No

Supervisor review: No
Case Complete: December 16, 2016 :dancing:
Interview Date: February 15, 2016 (One Year from my 1st  NOA)
Visa :dancing: Approved:
Visa In Hand:

• 5 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have submitted all documents on 19th Apr 17. After a month status at ceac was submit required documents. Now status changed to 'At Nvc'. What does it means?  Call to nvc they confirm about documents received AOS and Supportive documents. 

IMG_6616.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-6-12 at 2:11 PM, Vishal1292 said:

I have submitted all documents on 19th Apr 17. After a month status at ceac was submit required documents. Now status changed to 'At Nvc'. What does it means?  Call to nvc they confirm about documents received AOS and Supportive documents. 

IMG_6616.PNG

your pd is what time ? i reveived email that all documents is subbmit on 31may .My status same with you , my lawyer tell me the status no change until schedule interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, yoseh said:

your pd is what time ? i reveived email that all documents is subbmit on 31may .My status same with you , my lawyer tell me the status no change until schedule interview.

I have scheduled interview on date 21st july and my status changed to ready before that it change to in transit. My priority date is 12/12/2014. What yours?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.