oluandolu

Has Lagos started scheduling interview for August?

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello, fellow Nigeria "visa pilgrims" :).

Does anyone know whether or not Lagos has started scheduling IR-1/CR-1 interviews for August? I tried to inquire from NVC but they said their system was shut down and couldn't give me any info.

Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello, fellow Nigeria "visa pilgrims" :).

Does anyone know whether or not Lagos has started scheduling IR-1/CR-1 interviews for August? I tried to inquire from NVC but they said their system was shut down and couldn't give me any info.

Thanks.

Yes August slots are filled. September calendar they are filling and end of month scheduling will be announced. This from the VO on Nairaland not me. But I kind of figured they were done last week.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Yes August slots are filled. September calendar they are filling and end of month scheduling will be announced. This from the VO on Nairaland not me. But I kind of figured they were done last week.

Thank you for your reply. Please can you tell me what you mean by "end of month scheduling will be announced"?

Timeline

Thank you for your reply. Please can you tell me what you mean by "end of month scheduling will be announced"?

Meaning at the end of the month interviews are announce like they always are usually. Last month Scheduling for some embassies started 6/24. I suspect it will be probably 7/27 or so. End of the month.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Meaning at the end of the month interviews are announce like they always are usually. Last month Scheduling for some embassies started 6/24. I suspect it will be probably 7/27 or so. End of the month.

Thank you, again. Please can you give me the link where I can get these info. I'd like to know how many, on the average, K-1, K-3 and IR-1/CR-1 interviews are scheduled for each month.

Timeline

Thank you, again. Please can you give me the link where I can get these info. I'd like to know how many, on the average, K-1, K-3 and IR-1/CR-1 interviews are scheduled for each month.

There is no such link for Lagos sorry,.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

My casebwas completed may 26th. I had hoped for august interview. Obviously nvc dashed my hopes. Been on this journey since may 2014. Afrocraft pls how long after interview schedule did u get the email notification? I justbwant to prepare my mind for September, I intend not to call nvc anymore .

Timeline

Yes. Odds are they've filled up currently available August slots. Our IR1 case was complete at NVC in mid-May and our interview scheduled in late June for late August.

Yes this makes sense I know the July folks the Case Complete scheduling stopped at about May 14. So I figured August slots would go to May15 through about end of May. I have some May 26 that didn't make the cut. I know this is the busy busy season for all embassies alot of petitions out there.

Congratulations afrocraft. All the best to you. Mercies journeys to you.

ROC I-751

N-400

My home country

06/24/2015 - Package received
06/29/2015 - fingerprint fee accepted.
06/30/2015 - Received text & e-confirmation of NOA. Case received & routed to USCIS National Benefits Center
07/06/2015 - NOA1 received.

07/13/2015 - Biometric letter arrived mail box. Date 07/24/2015

07/24/2015 - Biometric done. One month mark

08/29/2015 - EAD approved

09/03/2015 - EAD card mailed

09/04/2015 - EAD approval mail in mail box

09/08/2015 - EAD card received.

09/09/2015 - Applied for SSN.

09/15/2015 - Got my SSN in the mail

04/14/2015 - Update online: Your interview has been scheduled for 05/19

About 3 days. Our case complete was just a few days ahead of yours, and since our interview is in late-Aug, it's a good guess yours should be in early to mid-Sept. But we're entering a very busy period (student visa interviews are at their peak) so....

Best of luck.

My casebwas completed may 26th. I had hoped for august interview. Obviously nvc dashed my hopes. Been on this journey since may 2014. Afrocraft pls how long after interview schedule did u get the email notification? I justbwant to prepare my mind for September, I intend not to call nvc anymore .

Thanks dwheels76! I think I barely sneaked into August :yes:

Yes this makes sense I know the July folks the Case Complete scheduling stopped at about May 14. So I figured August slots would go to May15 through about end of May. I have some May 26 that didn't make the cut. I know this is the busy busy season for all embassies alot of petitions out there.

Congratulations afrocraft. All the best to you. Mercies journeys to you.

Timeline

About 3 days. Our case complete was just a few days ahead of yours, and since our interview is in late-Aug, it's a good guess yours should be in early to mid-Sept. But we're entering a very busy period (student visa interviews are at their peak) so....

Best of luck.

Yeah I think August slots are mostly reserved for student visas since most schools in the US start Fall semester in August. I had my student visa interview in August about 5 years ago too and there were so many of us at that time. I am believing God to bring my wife here latest September ending so I can file my 2014 tax. In God I trust.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

To afrocraft;;pls my case was completed on may 27.how long is going to take to schedule interview for my mother,she in nigeria.every time I called nvc they always wait,I'm tired.

Sorry for the delayed response. Don't really know. I hear they've released a bunch of additional interview slots in August so you might just get lucky. Hang in there.

To afrocraft;;pls my case was completed on may 27.how long is going to take to schedule interview for my mother,she in nigeria.every time I called nvc they always wait,I'm tired.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.