men-with-no-luck

this must very sad story you will see in your life

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello every body

my name is abdou , im from Morocco , and i will said my story im so so sorry about my english , but i want your help please no comment with out help ....

in jun 2008 , i meet my wife helen in net , we was friend very close friend :::: with times and i think after 6 or 7 months we become lover , real lover , and we think for married , in 2009 she come to visited me and we get married , in 2010 , she talk to one immigration office and they asked our papers and money for process !!!!!! after one years waiting we got to know that it was not real immigration , we was laugthing and we think to do it agine but my wife go got laywer with 3000 $ , after she work hard and make this money and pay for everything , we was waitng other one years untill invrvew days ::::: and i swear i answer forevery ask this lady ask me :::::: but after this she told me we can send ur papers for usa because ur wife come to u one time/////// realy i was sad but we keep talking togther !!!

after 6 months my wife come to live with me after her laywer advice her for that , i was this times working as manger in hotel 4 star lux , and i rent house and we been very happy and same times lawyer start process from bigning ...... she was with me 18 months i fix her resdance and we travel alots and we do manys stuff and we ffigth too like any wife and husband but it was very good times /////

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

after 9 months my wife had too muchs bloods come from her overy with out stop ; i took her to alots of doctors and i buy her too much medicain but never work , untill i take her to other profffsor in big city and he asked me to do her alots of analyse and they found that she had overy cancer ////////// i leave my job and i sale all i have and i take her to do radoitherapie and chimo too. for 4 moths i swear i sale everything not even my mother cold because my wiffe want to stay with me and she dont have nothing to go there and she is my wife i need to do samthing i never think for money all i think is her body and see her in life what ever it cost ..... she was littel better and i was very happy but after same months bloods back i take her to hosptel and the say that cancer in stap 5 and nohing to do and she need to go to usa ????? i get her tiket and i send her to her newph , but he sutation geeting more bad to bad

now she is all times in hosptel and im her and she is very sick and her newph get tired take cares for her and for her house and husband !! and she told me that doctor say she will die in one years !!!!!!!!!! and i need to come take cares for her and she can talk to doctor and hosptel to fax consulat for that

-----------------------------------------------------------------

any help or advice please ? please for god help for this woman who die for cancer help i really want be with her befor she die

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Let the hospital invite you on her behalf to go take of her in the hospital , thats no is there for her. I think might help you see you wife again

for a b1/b2? might be worth a shot.

but casablanca is a high-fraud country for tourist an immigrant visas,

and the basis for getting a tourist visa - having strong ties to the country, really does not exist for the OP - he's liquidated all of his assets already and has a uscitizen wife [2 big strikes against him]

still, it's worth a shot, pay the visa application fee and find out on interview day.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-3 Process forum to the Tourist Visas forum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

There was someone with the same situation posting some months back, have you filed for an immigrant visa?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

There was someone with the same situation posting some months back, have you filed for an immigrant visa?

Mr, he was denied because she only met him once.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

we get diend

why because it say officer asked me about kids name i dont know them

men i sweari i answer her but i think officerwas mad because my wife become muslim , but is only for make marrige here

Timeline

So it is the same one and everybody was telling her to go back for treatment.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ah. he's back then.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

Your wife family member ...is it a nephew? ...maybe you can get in touch with Senator

Get all medical records on her & money you spend for her as her husband, and payments= medical receipts

You mention not knowing the kids name are they receptive to your marriage, they can send letters

If she came & live with you for such a long time then that should address the denial due to meeting only once

What say anyone about a B2/ D3 application, or humanitarian petition backed up by medical reports from there & here

A really sad story but you will need someone in the US to help as USCIS is very suspicious at that consulate.

All this needs to be expedited, OP are you in touch with her family?

Edited by Jawaree

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Let the hospital invite you on her behalf to go take of her in the hospital , thats no is there for her. I think might help you see you wife again

a hospital cannot invite him to take care of her, they have no say in whether or not he can get a visa. An invite means nothing. he as to apply for visa and be approved on his own merits.

Timeline

Immigrant visa will take too long.

Visitor visa is worth a but a long shot.

D3 not applicable, waver not needed and would take 6 months.

Humanitarian Parole?

Timeline

im so sick with this visa and this life

they say usa is humain right what right they talk about when u suffer for

men im very sick i will lose agine my job i cant be able to work or to talk to her or to take cares for my self

this not life this hell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.