marriedguy

Why illegal immigrants think it's their right to be here ?

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

One good thing about illegals coming here, They gave us the Amber Alert.

She was killed by an Illegal alien who eluded law by going back to Mexico

To this date and probably never, Amber Hagerman killer will live his life out free and clear........

I call BS on your claim that Amber Hagerman was killed by an illegal alien.

The Unsolved Murder of Amber Hagerman

".....Jim Kevil, a 78-year-old retiree, stood in his backyard not far away. “I saw [Amber] riding up and down,” he said later. “She was by herself. I saw this pickup. He pulled up, jumped out and grabbed her. When she screamed, I figured the police ought to know about it, so I called them.”

Kevil described the truck as being dark, possibly black. The abductor was white or Hispanic....."

So how does it go from the suspect being white or hispanic to your claim that it was an illegal alien?

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Try the US Constitution and the laws governing immigration. However cynical that sounds, that is the reason why many come here and get to stay. It must be pointed out also that their circumstance is far different from that of those who carry greencards or other immigration privileges. Immigrants who hold no official status are not given any breaks. They are able to stay and many do so and participate productively in our society because we value individual rights and the right to privacy, no matter who you are.

In the end, we are a nation of laws, governed by laws, many of which are broken, and nowhere else are they as broken as in the case of immigration. Perhaps because we are a nation of immigrants we've always made it easy for people to come to the this country and stay. The irony is all this is that when it comes to immigration, our government is really very non intrusive as the founding father had intended.

If you have the opportunity to come and live in this country legally do so and enjoy the American dream, but do so without resenting those who can't enjoy the same privileges as you can.

Why illegal immigrants think it's their right to be here ?

While people wanting to come to this country legally have to go through all this headaches and wait ?

Why are the politicians scared to talk about it, unlike Trump ?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I call BS on anything that particular individual posts. Too many unsubstantiated stories, too many fables and way too many contradicting statements.

So how does it go from the suspect being white or hispanic to your claim that it was an illegal alien?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

Try the US Constitution and the laws governing immigration. However cynical that sounds, that is the reason why many come here and get to stay. It must be pointed out also that their circumstance is far different from that of those who carry greencards or other immigration privileges. Immigrants who hold no official status are not given any breaks. They are able to stay and many do so and participate productively in our society because we value individual rights and the right to privacy, no matter who you are.

In the end, we are a nation of laws, governed by laws, many of which are broken, and nowhere else are they as broken as in the case of immigration. Perhaps because we are a nation of immigrants we've always made it easy for people to come to the this country and stay. The irony is all this is that when it comes to immigration, our government is really very non intrusive as the founding father had intended.

If you have the opportunity to come and live in this country legally do so and enjoy the American dream, but do so without resenting those who can't enjoy the same privileges as you can.

That is a load of #######.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have known the family for the last 40 years and I am aware of what the family sentiments on the subject is.

Look at where she was abducted. Heavy population of Illegal Aliens from Mexico. In Arlington off 360 and Abrams, A few miles south of the General Motors Production assembly plant. You do the math and it just all adds up......

Hey Carlos

Carlos

Are you sure we're not illegal? Because I think we're... Hispanic.

Personally, I love America and the fact that our courts require evidentiary proof before a person can be convicted of a crime.

If some of the folks here were in charge of the justice system, you, me, and the rest of the undesirables would be deported or in jail.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You two can try to discredit VOL all you want, but if he says it was an illegal alien, then dagnabbit it was!

post-33740-hes-absolutely-right-gif-muga

We should put Vol and Lost in charge of solving crimes. In about a month this country would look like a jar of sugar. Except for their wives. You know because they're the good ones...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

As for the right to be here, no idea. I know a lot of Mexicans feel that their land was taken from them and so on.

Politicians? They're not stupid. All that it takes is a few illegal workers that have worked for them to step out and it could potentially derail a whole campaign.

I think that they also realize that there's no logical, cost efficient way to get rid of them all. Things can be put in place like e verify but there need to be more harsh penalty on those who hire illegal workers. I know that in Canada it's virtually impossible to work without authorization. The illegal population is less than 1%

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I have known the family for the last 40 years and I am aware of what the family sentiments on the subject is.

Look at where she was abducted. Heavy population of Illegal Aliens from Mexico. In Arlington off 360 and Abrams, A few miles south of the General Motors Production assembly plant. You do the math and it just all adds up......

In other words your claim that Amber Hagerman was killed by an illegal alien was pulled out of your posterior.