63 posts in this topic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hubby got visa today!!!! I give all the thanks to god , this has truly been a stressful process but a well worth process.. Now to start our lives together!

Yay!!!!!! Praise Jesus.... It is a process, but yep it's well worth it..... Safe flight and wish y'all the best

Timeline

Yahh congrats we all are excited now the process is over. My hubby flight leave jamaica tomorrow im so excited.. Now i can finally have my baby. Im due july 20. What a journey. Congrats

Anybody having big weddings or something small?

I think excitement is an understatement!!! Lol

That is sooooooo exciting! Your gonna have 2 new adventures!!!! Congrats on the new addition. Glad he is making it for the delivery!!!!! Many Blessings to you and your new family!!!!

Just courthouse when he gets here, then wedding ceremony in Jamaica a little later, once he can travel, so his family can attend. How about you?

Timeline

Yea since im so huge lol well since im due this month we will just go to court house and then just have a small reception later on down the road somewhere im thinking a island and maybe jamaica as well.

Timeline

@jamaicanGirl dhl wouldnt have it yet until 3 n it depends where he gotta have it shipped to cuz it go to kingston first so if his delivery is set up for kingston location he will get it today if it gotta go to montego bay it will come monday morning

Timeline

@jamaicanGirl dhl wouldnt have it yet until 3 n it depends where he gotta have it shipped to cuz it go to kingston first so if his delivery is set up for kingston location he will get it today if it gotta go to montego bay it will come monday morning

We're having it delivered. Ocho Rios

My status changed on Wednesday......Thats what i told the agent Jamericangirl

I'm gonna call back at 3.. Bug the ####### out of them. Lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.