helloheyhey

ALL NVC TIMELINE EXPERIENCES

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

95 days total at NVC from when they received our case initially to when they completed our case for CR1 Visa.

NOA2 itself says that ur case has been approved and its been sent to nvc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

no, you have to call the NVC after about 30 days to get a case# and IIN#

After you received your NOA2, will you receive another notice from USCIS that your case is being sent to NVC?

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage (if applicable): 2014/10/04

I-130 Sent : 2014-11-04

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-12

I-130 Approved : 2015-03-26

NVC Received : 2015-04-14

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-04-23

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-04-23

Send AOS Package : 2015-05-15

Submit DS-261 : 2015-04-23

Receive IV Bill : 2015-05-01

Pay IV Bill : 2015-06-10

Send IV Package : 2015-05-15

Completed DS-260: 2015-06-11

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :2015-08-27

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-07-15

Interview Date : September 24, 2015

Interview Result : Administrative Processing

Visa Received : October 15, 2015

US Entry : November 11, 2015

• 9 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I never ever got any email from nvc. In my opinion 35 days is not to bad. They have received it, but you still havent got the notice. Dont worry. Just wait. We all are going throug the same path. This is what I am trying to do myself . And each steaps I get stronger. This is only beggining, trust me. When I used to read this sentence from other people, by the time I was in my country, I thought - What do they mean with this? Isnt this enough? And.... They were right. Every movement takes it own time. Try to keep the energy positive because you have a lot ahead.

Good luck

• 2 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So my case has been "At NVC" since DEC 14.  On DEC 19 they assigned the case number.  I've heard nothing since.  When I track it, it still says "At NVC".

Is this in the normal processing time?  Seems a bit slow.  I half expected it to be sent to Manila by now.  Any thoughts?

Timeline
On 1/5/2019 at 1:12 AM, EllisAndRenz said:

So my case has been "At NVC" since DEC 14.  On DEC 19 they assigned the case number.  I've heard nothing since.  When I track it, it still says "At NVC".

Is this in the normal processing time?  Seems a bit slow.  I half expected it to be sent to Manila by now.  Any thoughts?

Hi! Saw your post and thought of letting you know my timeline from NVC Case assigned until USEM Manila have received it.

My NVC Case Number was assigned on 11/29/18 and the USEM Manila received it on 12/04/18. There might be a slight delay in your shipment due to the previous holidays. I hope it resumes to the normal processing times. 

If you have questions on the following steps or something is not clear, you can send me a message. I'm done with the Medical and CFO. Will be having my interview on the 24th.

Wish you the best! :) 

Edited by LunaEclipse

Timeline
9 hours ago, LunaEclipse said:

Hi! Saw your post and thought of letting you know my timeline from NVC Case assigned until USEM Manila have received it.

My NVC Case Number was assigned on 11/29/18 and the USEM Manila received it on 12/04/18. There might be a slight delay in your shipment due to the previous holidays. I hope it resumes to the normal processing times. 

If you have questions on the following steps or something is not clear, you can send me a message. I'm done with the Medical and CFO. Will be having my interview on the 24th.

Wish you the best! :) 

Thank you!  I think it was the holidays.  They received it today. 

Now I have to mail my DS-160 (and a bunch of other stuff) to my bride to be. 

THANK YOU for the kind response.  Most appreciated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.