helloheyhey

ALL NVC TIMELINE EXPERIENCES

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hello everybody!

Lets give each a glimpse of how our NVC experience was. How many days it lasted and other details.

In this way we can help each other have an estimate time.

Thank you in advance!

Good luck in your journey! :secret::secret::reading::clock:(L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

It took over two months for the NVC to receive our case, as CSC didn't bother sending it on until I managed to put in a service request with USCIS. Once it got there, though, the process was very quick. We had our case number in a day, and it left NVC in another two days. It was delivered to the Jakarta embassy in under a week. :) Good luck to you as well!

My petition took 9 days to reach NVC after I received my NOA2, then 3 days to receive my case number (it was a Monday so I had to wait the weekend) and then left NVC one day later, which was on Tuesday June 30. My CEAC tracker still does't recognize my case number though. <_<

Overall NVC is pretty quick with K-1 petitions.

Good luck on your journey!

Spoiler

K1

04/09/15: NOA1

06/10/15: NOA2

09/04/15: Interview - Approved!

09/18/15: Visa received

09/24/15: POE

10/24/15: Wedding!!

AOS

11/12/15: AOS packet sent

11/15/15: AOS packet received

11/16/15: NOA1 for I-131 and I-765

11/18/15: NOA1 for I-485

12/11/15: Biometrics

02/06/16: EAD card in production, AP sent RFE

02/10/16: EAD mailed

02/11/16: EAD combo card received in mail including AP - Service request sent for why case tracker shows RFE

03/16/16: AOS Interview - Approved

03/22/16: Green Card received in mail

ROC

12/18/17: I-751 Filed at VSC
12/22/17: NOA1

02/02/18: Biometrics Appointment

02/04/19: Case approved

02/09/19: Card received

All done, for now. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to NVC Forum~

~Inquiry about case status at NVC~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My petition took 9 days to reach NVC after I received my NOA2, then 3 days to receive my case number (it was a Monday so I had to wait the weekend) and then left NVC one day later, which was on Tuesday June 30. My CEAC tracker still does't recognize my case number though. <_<

Overall NVC is pretty quick with K-1 petitions.

Good luck on your journey!

My petition took 10 days to reach NVC after uscis updated my status to petition sent to NVC.

However I have m case number and still CEAC tracker does not recognise my case number.

Good luck to every one

NOA1 date: 9-22-2014

interview: September 18/ approved

visa received: September, 24, 2015

POE: October,5,2015

AOS/EAD/AP: October 29,2015 

EAD/AP approved:01/26/2016 card received: 02/02/2016

AOS approved:02/02/2016

02/09/2016 GC received

ROC/CITIZENSHIP/Passport-refer to my timeline...

I'm Done now, thank you to this wonderful VJ community ...Good luck to everyone....

happy tom and jerry GIF

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Our NOA2 => 5 of June. The USCIS sent it to NVC => 22 of June. Than, => 14 of July we got an e- mail from embassy with an instruction for packet 3.,. It was written case number in the e- mail. ( for members from albania this case number must start with "TIA " letters.

Our us layer, who prepared the petition till the beginning , said to us that this e-mail is only an instruction, and we shouldn't take action in preparing documents and sending them to the embassy. In fact we haven't got any answer by mail, in hard copy from NVC.

My question is: Should I sent the document that are at the instruction in the e-mail .?

Thank you for any answers you will write to me!

Wish you good luck!

Timeline

Our NOA2 => 5 of June. The USCIS sent it to NVC => 22 of June. Than, => 14 of July we got an e- mail from embassy with an instruction for packet 3.,. It was written case number in the e- mail. ( for members from albania this case number must start with "TIA " letters.

Our us layer, who prepared the petition till the beginning , said to us that this e-mail is only an instruction, and we shouldn't take action in preparing documents and sending them to the embassy. In fact we haven't got any answer by mail, in hard copy from NVC.

My question is: Should I sent the document that are at the instruction in the e-mail .?

Thank you for any answers you will write to me!

Wish you good luck!

YES send them ASAP u got the packet 3 by email congrats

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

How do you guys know when USCIS sent your application? I got the NOA2 and have seen that the USCIS website has updated to reflect that, but I don't know how to get a specific date.

Timeline

How do you guys know when USCIS sent your application? I got the NOA2 and have seen that the USCIS website has updated to reflect that, but I don't know how to get a specific date.

Wait 2 weeks after you receive NOA2 then start calling NVC and give them your receipt number. They will tell you if they have received your application. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

95 days total at NVC from when they received our case initially to when they completed our case for CR1 Visa.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage (if applicable): 2014/10/04

I-130 Sent : 2014-11-04

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-12

I-130 Approved : 2015-03-26

NVC Received : 2015-04-14

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-04-23

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-04-23

Send AOS Package : 2015-05-15

Submit DS-261 : 2015-04-23

Receive IV Bill : 2015-05-01

Pay IV Bill : 2015-06-10

Send IV Package : 2015-05-15

Completed DS-260: 2015-06-11

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :2015-08-27

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-07-15

Interview Date : September 24, 2015

Interview Result : Administrative Processing

Visa Received : October 15, 2015

US Entry : November 11, 2015

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

For my F2A visa, NVC took about 1 month to generate Case Number, After that 1 Year gap. Then this year in Around march we got mail for AOS bill. Submitted DS-261 online, sent AOS paper. NVC took 8 weeks to generate IV fee bill, and another 4 weeks to show up IV fee online in ceac website. Sent all documents on 11 July 2015, still no response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

mine petition took 25 days to reach NVC, 10 days to create case number, and 32 days to complete case from the date case was created.

waiting for interview date now.

NVC has been ok to me so far.

After you received your NOA2, will you receive another notice from USCIS that your case is being sent to NVC?

Filed I-129f petition---------------- 01.07.2015

Hardcopy NOA1 rec.----------------01.23.2015

K1 Visa Received---------------------10.09.2015

Married--------------------------------- 12.12.2015

Filed AOS/EAD-------------------------02.02.2016

AOS/EAD NOA1 rec.------------------02.08.2016

EAD Approved--------------------------04.11.2016

:reading:You can read more about my immigration journey on my blog as well as get tips and information about the process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.