Sousuke

Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding license

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

As I'm reading this I realize many people assume that a man seeks out a wife every so many years. I think there are probably other types of relationships out there, such as two women that are involved in a long term relationship becoming involved with a man etc.

1d35bdb6477b38fedf8f1ad2b4c743ea.jpg

Let me understand.

Saying black people can't be liberal is racist

Saying black people can't be racist is cool

I have to work to keep up with the rules of the muddy ditch

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I'm not for that either. Does that mean I'm going to stop it? Noooo I'm giving my opinion on the matter. Does that mean I'm not going to be friends with someone that is in a polygamist marriage? Noooo

Just because I don't agree with someone's lifestyle doesn't mean I'm going to treat them inhumane. However, I can still have an opinion on the subject matter.

Is it humanly possible to love and treat all of them equal is the main question I have? Will one be neglected over the other? Will one be getting more sex, emotional and physical contact than the other? Will one have more kids than the other? Just can't treat them all equally.

my fav author, R A Heinlein, addressed this topic (through a piece of fiction) called 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'. It wasn't the main topic of the book, but it was an underlying theme.

Let me understand.

Saying black people can't be liberal is racist

Saying black people can't be racist is cool

I have to work to keep up with the rules of the muddy ditch

Wait? What? I thought you and I agreed last season to keep urinating in that ditch, a-keeping it muddy. What's going on ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

They love it when I say muddy left ditch. The water from the man made lakes keeps it wet.

Wait there is no such thing as man made lakes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

They love it when I say muddy left ditch. The water from the man made lakes keeps it wet.

Wait there is no such thing as man made lakes

huh? Texas is full of them. [man made lakes, that is]

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Your joking right lol. It's the only way the muddy ditch knows how to roll

Sometimes you have to let them know that some out here are aware they post nothing but attacks :)

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

As I'm reading this I realize many people assume that a man seeks out a wife every so many years. I think there are probably other types of relationships out there, such as two women that are involved in a long term relationship becoming involved with a man etc.

When people think of Polygamy they see the religious nuts in Utah marrying off the 13 year old girls to friends, dumping 15 year old boys into the city to keep the numbers int he compound manageable, and whole communities based on collecting welfare. They exist and will always be a parasite to the areas around them and abusing to those within due to the needing a high F to M ratio.

The various polyamory groups and relationships are nothing like those.. Not-a -Tailor gave some detail so I won't bother going into it.. I would recommend listing to the Poly in the cites podcast... (polyinthecities.com) there are a ton of others..

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

My opinion is that polygamy will never become legal in the US. All you need do is remind the legislators that if it were legalized, women would also be allowed to have several husbands. I'd find it easier for rope to go through the eye of a needle...

There, there...

How about state your opinion and why instead of just attacking someone else for an opinion you think they have?

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It might probably cause their heads to explode, thereby exposing the immense void between their ears....

Can you imagine the Republicans and their fan base allowing women to marry more than one man? That'll be the day!

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org