de3wcfan

CEAC site says Visa Issued. Should I be notified?

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Checked the CEAC website today and it says visa issued 6/30/15! FINALLY!! I selected the Loomis location in Richmond. I have not received any email or contact from anyone saying the visa is ready. I just happened to see it on the website. My interview was in Vancouver. What is next? Who will email me saying the visa is ready to be picked up? How much time does it take for the visa to reach the Loomis location?

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Vancouver, Canada

I-129F Sent : 7-16-2014

I-129F NOA1 : 7-23-2014

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2-12-2014

NVC Received : Not sure, but mailed to them 2-20-15

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 3-3-15

NVC Left : Not sure but when I checked website on 3-10-15 it says "In Transit"

Consulate Received : 3-17-15

Packet 3 Received : 3-23-15

Packet 3 Sent : 3-26-15

Packet 4 Received : 3-27-15

Interview Date : 6-23-15

Interview Result : Visa Approved

Second Interview (If Required): N/A

Second Interview Result: N/A

Visa Received : 7-3-15

US Entry : 7-8-15

Marriage : 8-11-15

Mail AOS Packet: 8-28-15

AOS Packet received at Chicago lockbox: 8-31-15

Acceptance Text and Email received: 9-3-15

Check cashed: 9-4-15

NOA1 for all packets received: 9-8-15

Biometrics letter received 9-12-15 with appointment scheduled for 9-25-15

Early walk in Biometrics done: 9-22-15

Status changed to EAD/AP card ordered: 10-22-15

EAD/AP card mailed: 10-26-15

EAD/AP card received: 10-29-15

I-485 Approved: 12-19-15

Green Card Received: 12-21-15

event.png

Contact your local dhl/loomis. You dont always get a waybill number.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Your local dhl should be in the phone book yellow pages.... google loomis or dhl and your pick up location...

It's a shipping company like fedex... nothing special.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Timeline

we got ISSUED too but it says on the bottom

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. As the officer told you in the interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

interview went smoothly with no other documents needed

@caliboy15, don't worry, I had the same message for two days and then it changed to "Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than five (5) working days, please go to http://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/us_courrier_informationto track your courier waybill.", but I still haven't received the waybill number.

@caliboy15, don't worry, I had the same message for two days and then it changed to "Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than five (5) working days, please go to http://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/us_courrier_informationto track your courier waybill.", but I still haven't received the waybill number.

oh that's great! we are a bit worried about it

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My status said issued since Monday but until now I have not gotten any email from the courier service..this is frustrating...dont know when I will get my visa.

It is VERY frustrating. It seems like at every turn there is something that causes a delay. I know they've been having trouble issuing visas due to the computer glitch, but obviously it's now been issued so why the delay in being able to pick it up? Some people are saying they never got an email from the courier service, but there should at least be an email from the consulate giving a waybill number so you can track it. I haven't received that email either. I'm hoping that since yesterday was a Canadian holiday maybe today they will get back to work and get things moving.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Vancouver, Canada

I-129F Sent : 7-16-2014

I-129F NOA1 : 7-23-2014

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2-12-2014

NVC Received : Not sure, but mailed to them 2-20-15

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 3-3-15

NVC Left : Not sure but when I checked website on 3-10-15 it says "In Transit"

Consulate Received : 3-17-15

Packet 3 Received : 3-23-15

Packet 3 Sent : 3-26-15

Packet 4 Received : 3-27-15

Interview Date : 6-23-15

Interview Result : Visa Approved

Second Interview (If Required): N/A

Second Interview Result: N/A

Visa Received : 7-3-15

US Entry : 7-8-15

Marriage : 8-11-15

Mail AOS Packet: 8-28-15

AOS Packet received at Chicago lockbox: 8-31-15

Acceptance Text and Email received: 9-3-15

Check cashed: 9-4-15

NOA1 for all packets received: 9-8-15

Biometrics letter received 9-12-15 with appointment scheduled for 9-25-15

Early walk in Biometrics done: 9-22-15

Status changed to EAD/AP card ordered: 10-22-15

EAD/AP card mailed: 10-26-15

EAD/AP card received: 10-29-15

I-485 Approved: 12-19-15

Green Card Received: 12-21-15

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It is VERY frustrating. It seems like at every turn there is something that causes a delay. I know they've been having trouble issuing visas due to the computer glitch, but obviously it's now been issued so why the delay in being able to pick it up? Some people are saying they never got an email from the courier service, but there should at least be an email from the consulate giving a waybill number so you can track it. I haven't received that email either. I'm hoping that since yesterday was a Canadian holiday maybe today they will get back to work and get things moving.

Maybe..Embassy/consulates will be closed on Friday July 3rd for the American Holiday Betting many took today off to make it a super long weekend!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

That is a good point flames. Because July 4th is on a Saturday this year, the Federal employees will get Friday as their day off . My husband took today off for a 5 day weekend.

(he works T-F 10 hour days.)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That is a good point flames. Because July 4th is on a Saturday this year, the Federal employees will get Friday as their day off . My husband took today off for a 5 day weekend.

(he works T-F 10 hour days.)

and I know the Embassy here got out early today.....which I imagine many others did as well

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.