Saylin

NVC Filers - July 2015

884 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have a question about PCC and passport. My wife was issued a PCC on her currently valid passport and by the time her interview will be scheduled she will have less than 6 months for the passport to expire and hence she will need to renew her passport. Is that going to create a discrepancy? The PCC has the current PP number printed. Logically it should not but I would like your experiences

I would think its ok, it would work just like a valid visa in old passport, keep your old passport with you. and you could also ask the local passport agency if PCC is valid with the old passport number. depending on where you are in the process, when you get new passport you could get a new PCC if its allowed with new psp number and take that with you. my guess is nvc will tally old psp number with number on pcc and fwd to delhi.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Hi everyone.

Has anyone been able to access their DS-260 application yet?

I just got an e-mail from the NVC saying they received my IV Fee payment, which got delivered via regular mail last Saturday (I guess I'm one of the lucky ones), but it's still showing as "PAY NOW" and I can't access the DS-260.

I was just wondering if anyone had gotten any further recently?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone.

I just got an e-mail from the NVC saying they received my IV Fee payment, which got delivered via regular mail last Saturday (I guess I'm one of the lucky ones), but it's still showing as "PAY NOW" and I can't access the DS-260.

you paid it once and status still says ''PAY NOW''??? Right

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

you paid it once and status still says ''PAY NOW''??? Right

I'm not sure I understand you. Are you questioning what I'm seeing on the website?

I actually just got off the phone with a representative and she told me that they had indeed received they payment, and it might take a week until I can access the application.

She also told me that some people have been lucky and are able to access the application without the fee being shown as paid.

Timeline

I'm not sure I understand you. Are you questioning what I'm seeing on the website?

I actually just got off the phone with a representative and she told me that they had indeed received they payment, and it might take a week until I can access the application.

She also told me that some people have been lucky and are able to access the application without the fee being shown as paid.

Ok OK mine case was different.I paid it online and payment was OK completly,,,, And now they are asking again to PAY..... :(

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

And Im not in a mood to pay again :) as there is no surity(they may ask to PAY NOW third time) so just waiting for their site to be normal soon.....

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

And Im not in a mood to pay again :) as there is no surity(they may ask to PAY NOW third time) so just waiting for their site to be normal soon.....

I hear ya, really weird that it showed paid and then didn't. Have you called them yet? The lady put me on some list with other people having issues, although I'm skeptical that that's going to help.

Here's to continuing logging on 2 an hour until the DS-260 opens up! :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi everyone.

sorry to burst your bubble but your not too lucky you've joined the huge black whole of people that got confirmation that their fee was paid by mail but it actually won't ever change, there's a few people still waiting from May when they paid (those that haven't went and paid it twice like myself) that still says pay now so no one from my knowledge has gotten any further that has paid by mail as far back as may even .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

sorry to burst your bubble but your not too lucky you've joined the huge black whole of people that got confirmation that their fee was paid by mail but it actually won't ever change, there's a few people still waiting from May when they paid (those that haven't went and paid it twice like myself) that still says pay now so no one from my knowledge has gotten any further that has paid by mail as far back as may even .

HEY!!! Congratulations! How are you feeling? Glad to see you back

Spoiler

Married December 19, 2014

I-130 Petition sent January 14, 2015
NOA1 date January 20, 2015 (NSC)

NOA2 date May 28, 2015 :dance::dance::dance:

Mailed to NVC June 4, 2015

NVC Received June 10, 2015

NVC Case Number Assigned June 23, 2015

NVC AoS Invoice via Mail June 24, 2015

NVC Selected Agent Over Phone June 30, 2015 (Unable to logon to CEAC)

NVC IV Invoice via email received July 1, 2015

NVC AoS/IV Package Mailed July 2, 2015

NVC AoS & IV Fee Paid Online (CEAC is working) July 6. 2015

NVC Document Scan Date July 6, 2015

NCV AoS & IV Fee marked as paid in CEAC July, 7 2015

NVC DS 260 Completed July 8, 2015

NVC CC July 30, 2015 (24 days after scan date, about 2 months post NOA2)

Interview Scheduled on August 26, 2015

Interview P4 Email Received August 27, 2015

Medical in Islamabad September 2, 2015

Interview Date September 22, 2015 CANCELLED (Embassy is Over scheduled) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Interview Scheduled on September 10, 2015

Interview Date October 14, 2015 APPROVED

Visa Issued October 16, 2015, 9 months start to finish

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

RoC I-751 NOA1 August 31, 2017 (Vermont Service Center)

Biometrics October 2, 2017

I551 Stamp in Passport August 2, 2018

18 Month Extension Letter August 3, 2018

Applied for Naturalization N-400 Online July 30, 2018

Biometrics August 23, 2018

10 year GC is in production September 17, 2018

Timeline

welcome back morgan, baby here yet? how is she?

yeah I had to have a last minute c section, wonderful . And was already home less than 24 hrs later, so back in the bed I am again lol . She sleeps too much but I have too be happy about that haha .

HEY!!! Congratulations! How are you feeling? Glad to see you back

My unmedicated birth turned into a c section so I'm rather miserable in bed again but baby is a happy one lol .

I hear ya, really weird that it showed paid and then didn't. Have you called them yet? The lady put me on some list with other people having issues, although I'm skeptical that that's going to help.

Here's to continuing logging on 2 an hour until the DS-260 opens up! :wacko:

Hey is the CEAC portal giving you the option to pay the 325$ online too? or does it show 0.00$ ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi all, last night I spoke with a helpful guy from NVC. (He's also going through a visa process.)

He said that everyone has been working weekends lately.

But.... Because of the huge glitches they are taking down the system Thursday night and it will be up monday. He said that they don't expect delays (but... He personally thinks that next week might be slow. But everyone there is 100% not working.

Example, I called today, they said my case was received. I forgot to ask the date called back, case not received. Called a third time, case received. Called the fourth time case received 2 days ago not today. Boom. I was obsessive today but clearly nothing is working.

11/15/2013- Met John

10/27/2014- Proposed

11/26/2014- Sent I-129F

11/28/2014- Package Received

12/03/2014- Electronic Notification

12/09/2014- Received NOA1 in mail (Notice Date 12/02/2014)

*System still says last touched date 12/03 :(

Timeline

Hi all, last night I spoke with a helpful guy from NVC. (He's also going through a visa process.)

He said that everyone has been working weekends lately.

But.... Because of the huge glitches they are taking down the system Thursday night and it will be up monday. He said that they don't expect delays (but... He personally thinks that next week might be slow. But everyone there is 100% not working.

Example, I called today, they said my case was received. I forgot to ask the date called back, case not received. Called a third time, case received. Called the fourth time case received 2 days ago not today. Boom. I was obsessive today but clearly nothing is working.

how do they plan to take the system down this weekend ? They are closed on Friday and no body works on the weekend . I feel the guy you talked to was on crack lol . Edited by Morganalmonshid94

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.