37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Just think of AP as when someone has the folder in their hand working on it, Ready as it's sitting there waiting for someone. It can change back and forth a few times, just wait for issued.

I'm quite anxious coz from AP-READY-AP-READY then AP again ugh.. possibility their is a problem?

Timeline

At last after few back and forth from AP-Ready...

I just checked my emails,one of them came from Consular office thought there is a problem when I finally open the mail says

Your documents have been forwarded to Aramex. Aramex will contact you when your document is ready for pick-up / delivery.

But when I check through online my status still on AP.. But since I received an email from them I was relieved and thankful. Not sure why online checking didn't say ISSUED.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

It is good news. We were in a similar situation.

Our interview was April 27th. We had a 221g for a missing police clearence. We recieved it and sent it back early June.

June 10th: AP

June 24th: Ready with a new CC date and change from immigrant to non immigrant

June 25th: AP

June 29th: ISSUED

You will probably have a visa really soon.

Hi there,

Just checked your timeline and wondered why did it take so long to have your interview after your NOA2? I mean, if there are personal issues for the delay, it's okay but my concern is if it is because of consular delays or so...

We have filed 129F for my fiancee and waiting for NOA2 and trying to estimate a date for her arrival to the US.

Any other information about the embassy stage in Ankara would be really appreciated.

Blessings on you & your fiance

Regards

Roy

J saw R for a couple times back in 2012 at neighborhood while visiting her sister but never met in person...
J found R online and became friends : 08/18/2014
Officially couples since : 08/24/2014
1st visit : 10/12/2014. R flies to IZMIR/TURKEY
2nd visit : 12/13/2014. J flies to UT/USA
3rd visit : 03/14/2015. J flies to UT/USA
4th visit : 05/24/2015. R flies to IZMIR/TURKEY
Engaged on : 05/29/2015
Marriage estimation : Feb 2016
Sent I-129 : 06/09/2015
Received at Texas Lockbox : 06/12/2015 - Priority Date 06/16/2015
E-notice NOA1 received on : 06/17/2015 - Sent to CSC
Hardcopy NOA1 received on : 06/23/2015
E-notice RFE received on : 08/22/2015
Hardcopy RFE received on : 08/28/2015
RFE response sent on : 09/03/2015
RFE response received by USCIS on : 09/08/2015
E-notice NOA2 received on : 09/11/2015
Hardcopy NOA2 received on : 09/17/2015
Received at NVC : 10/02/2015
Case number assigned : 10/02/2015
Left NVC in transit to Embassy/Ankara : 10/07/2015
Received at Embassy/Ankara : 10/12/2015
Package 3 received : 10/26/2015
Package 3 sent : 12/14/2015
Medical Appointment in Ankara : 12/22/2015
Package 4 received : 01/05/2016
Interview date : 01/11/2016
Visa status : APPROVED
Visa in hand : 01/18/2016 -- Issued on 01/15/2016
Date of travel to the USA : 01/31/2016
POE : JFK,New York
Marriage : 02/12/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We are stuck at NVC.Our NoA2 was approved on 4th June, case was sent to DOS on 16th June, till now there is no information about case. Today I called to DOS( ph(+12024857600), one lady told that our SRC number is not seen in the system.Can anybody suggest what should we do at this stage.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi there,

Just checked your timeline and wondered why did it take so long to have your interview after your NOA2? I mean, if there are personal issues for the delay, it's okay but my concern is if it is because of consular delays or so...

We have filed 129F for my fiancee and waiting for NOA2 and trying to estimate a date for her arrival to the US.

Any other information about the embassy stage in Ankara would be really appreciated.

Blessings on you & your fiance

Regards

Roy

My suggestion is don't estimate or expect . I don't know about your consulate, but there's constantly unexpected events. The whole process is unpredictable. We estimated June and are into July with no visa due to the technical issues. It's been 3 weeks since our interview and they only 'estimate' us having our visa in the next few days. We should've had our visa months ago according to processing times and "typical" timelines. However, a typical estimate post noa2 is 2-3 months but don't make any plans or buy flights til it's in your hand. Take it from experience!

K-1 Visa

♥ 10/2/14- I-129F form sent
♥ 10/3/14- USCIS received I-129F
♥ 10/7/14- NOA1
4/24/15- NOA2 [6.5 months; 199 days]
♥ 5/11/15- NVC received & case number assigned
5/13/15- NVC left
5/14/15- Consulate received & ready for interview
6/15/15- Interview- APPROVED!!

7/10/15- Visa in hand

7/11/15- POE

7/14/15- Marriage (Civil)

AOS

7/20/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent together

7/23/15- NOA1 for all 3

8/17/15- Biometrics

8/31/15- Expedited AP document (all in one day)

9/22/15- EAD NOA2

9/30/15- Received EAD/AP combo card

11/20/15- AOS NOA2 (no interview)

11/25/15- Green card received! Woohoo!!!

"Can my fiance(e) visit on VWP while awaiting K-1 visa?"
Check out our recent experience coming through JFK on VWP here!

*Fellow Ecuamerican couples: All info you need to know--

Concise post NOA-2 steps, advice, & consulate info here!*

al6ryq.png

Allie & Santy

Here is what our status has been updated through the whole K1 process after interview:

6/10 interview approved

6/11 AP and status updated date changed to 6/11.

6/25 AP and status updated date changed to 6/25.

7/4 AP and status updated date changed to 6/29, also it changed from immigrant to nonimmigrant on 6/26..

7/7 still in AP

I really don't know what I can expect the next since we've been waiting for 7 months to get our NOA 2 due to SRC .............. and now I really hope that we can get "issued" any min ............ This whole processing is insane..

Timeline

Here is what our status has been updated through the whole K1 process after interview:

6/10 interview approved

6/11 AP and status updated date changed to 6/11.

6/25 AP and status updated date changed to 6/25.

7/4 AP and status updated date changed to 6/29, also it changed from immigrant to nonimmigrant on 6/26..

7/7 still in AP

I really don't know what I can expect the next since we've been waiting for 7 months to get our NOA 2 due to SRC .............. and now I really hope that we can get "issued" any min ............ This whole processing is insane..

it will issued soon! my back and forth from AP to Ready quite anxious that time also just wait it will come. good luck! ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.