Earthyn

Contact number for US London Embassy for K1?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys!

Stressing out a little here, I 99% sure I sent my readiness check on the 8th of June, but in my panic this morning I convinced myself I hadn't seen the rediness form before and submitted a second one.

My Status on the CEAC website updated from 'Ready' to 'Ready' on the 16th on June. I assumed this meant they had recieved all of my documents.

I also noticed the embassy is now processing readiness forms on or before the 18th of June, yet I have not recieved a letter yet

Does anyone have a number to call? Or advice?

Thanks guys!

Hi :)

My CEAC status updated on 15 June and I received my Interview letter on 17 June.

I submitted my readiness form on 31 May and had called the Embassy on their main number on or around 10 June. I needed to have surgery and was trying to work out when I could have it and was looking for a rough idea of when the interview would be set. Long story short, although the lady I spoke to was very sweet and sympathetic, she informed me that the only way to communicate with the Immigration Visa section if via the contact form on the website: http://london.usembassy.gov/iv/contact_us.html

They can take up to 5 days to respond and you need to mention your case number. Although I have received my letter from them, I can also tell you that I never received an email from them, so I don't know if they do actually reply to emails.

Good luck!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.