VenNeh15

Want to start paperwork, need input (merged topics)

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

before filing.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

are you certain you are on this url ?

http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide2

please verify, yay or nay.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Normally you file for AOS, EAD (work permit) and AP (travel permit) at the same time.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

OK, that makes much more since. So if we file the I-30 Combo pack and include the other forms we just pay for I-30. And just to make sure, we would have to print the forms and send them in right, there is isn't anything that we can do online? I was thinking since he had a passport he didn't need file for the travel permit, wrong?

Unless he has an US passport, he most definitely needs the travel permit if he wants to enter the US. It would be the equivalent of a visa, although he should not leave the US before he has a green card, just to be on the safe side.

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Unless he has an US passport, he most definitely needs the travel permit if he wants to enter the US. It would be the equivalent of a visa, although he should not leave the US before he has a green card, just to be on the safe side.

oh so even if we file everything it is still not safe to leave the US?

fees for I-131, I-765 are waived when you submit the big packet - are you studying GUIDE2 from a PC, in the Guides Section? If no, please, I beg of you, get on a PC and study it.

alas, teeler no include the fee for filing the I-130...

Hey, I noticed that the date at the top of the forms have expired. I googled more forms but come across the same ones. Any help?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Same/similar-themed topics merged~

~Please refrain from multiple posting of same same/similar topic~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Was that really necessary?

was that really necessary.

was that really necessary.

Timeline

Hey, I noticed that the date at the top of the forms have expired. I googled more forms but come across the same ones. Any help?

for clarity, get to the USCIS website, the forms depository, download em from there,

and check the dates.

if it is still expired, don't fret, as the OMB gets lagged sometimes on forms and USCIS doesn't care if'n you use one that just expired. They really, really don't.

But do make the effort, hit the uscis website, the forms depository, and download stuff, study the 'overview' web page on each form that you need.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.