TonyTT

Fee's for the Whole Process

15 posts in this topic

Would someone mind listing the fee's that have to be paid if you are processing the k1 visa from the Philippines?

I have already paid the fee for the i-129f bit it seems like there should be some other fee's that i am not seeing to complete this whole process.

Thanks for the help

Met: Filipino Cupid September 2012
Visited Philippines: January 18, 2015
Engaged: January 22, 2015
NOA1: May 28, 2015

1. $340 for I-129f

2. $265 for K-1 visa

3. ____ for medical exam and vaccinations (I can't remember the exact cost, but it was between $100 and $200 I believe, at least in Indonesia).

3. $1070 for Adjustment of Status (green card) after marriage

And of course there is a fee for your marriage certificate, but that is minor compared to the rest.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

1. $340 for I-129f

2. $265 for K-1 visa

3.100-400 Medical

4.Travel to the Medical (Usually its far from everyone.)

5.Travel to the Interview (Same, far)

6. $1070 for Adjustment of Status (green card) after marriage

7.Flights($400-$1000)

8.Marriage certificate. (Usually about $20)

I just added some more in, Because we have to think about more than the cost of the official parts.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

You have to do CFO in Philippines (Philippines Requirement not USA), It not much a few hundred pesos but she can't leave without class.

I think medical is $245 a high price to pay in Philippines for a doctors visit.

You have to do CFO in Philippines (Philippines Requirement not USA), It not much a few hundred pesos but she can't leave without class.

I think medical is $245 a high price to pay in Philippines for a doctors visit.

Here are a couple other BS fees to pay at airport for her to leave, she will be paying Travel Tax since she is Philippine Citizen and Terminal Fee also

The Philippine Travel Tax is PHP1,620.00 (approximately $35.00). All passengers departing from the NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) are expected to pay the Airport Terminal Fee of PHP750.00 (approximately $17.00). No one is exempt from paying the Airport Terminal Fee.

Edited by VOL

Thanks for the replies.

So is this a correct summary?

$340 for I-129f

$265 for K-1 visa

100-400 Medical American or Peso?

Travel to the Medical (Usually its far from everyone.)

Travel to the Interview (Same, far)

$1070 for Adjustment of Status (green card) after marriage

Flights ($400-$1000)

Marriage certificate. (Usually about $20)

The Philippine Travel Tax PHP1,620.00 (approximately $35.00)

Airport Terminal Fee of PHP750.00 (approximately $17.00)

What is “You have to do CFO in Philippines (Philippines Requirement not USA)?

Is the medical really $245.00? That’s ridiculous, my fiancée has been to the doctor for 150 pesos .

The medical is ~$245 USD. It is actually paid in pesos 11025.

There is only one approved medical facility for the Philippines.

You may want to consider fees like the fiancee getting passports, police certificates, CENOMAR certificates etc.

In the us

review of vaccinations $100

Also their are additional visa and medical fees if there are any associated K2 visas (children).

CFO counseling is a government requirement

cost 400 pesos

http://cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139

$340 for I-129f

$265 for K-1 visa

Medical $245.00

Travel to the Medical (Usually its far from everyone.) $50.00

Travel to the Interview (Same, far) $50.00

$1070 for Adjustment of Status (green card) after marriage

Flights ($400-$1000)

Marriage certificate. (Usually about $20)

The Philippine Travel Tax PHP1,620.00 (approximately $35.00)

Airport Terminal Fee of PHP750.00 (approximately $17.00)

CFO Counseling 400 peso about $9.00

So we are talking about $3100.00 rounded up for incidentals.

​This amount will take care of all fee's and expenses up until the point that we send in the application to change status.

​I am leaving out the honeymoon plans and some of the travel.

Does anyone know where the medical facility is in Manila?

Also i thought the interview was at the US Embassy Manila, is this incorrect? Should I go to her interview?

What is the "review of vaccinations $100" will this be for me or her? When does this happen?

BTW. Thank God for this website and the people who post I would have been a little lost if i did not start reading this stuff.

Yes the interview is at the US Embassy in Manila.

The embassy and the medical clinic are very close to each other, less than 1km apart.

Very few people join the spouse for the Embassy interview.

If you have the time and money to be there for the interview I am sure your fiancee would appreciate it.

The review of vaccinations would be of her vaccinations in the US as part of AOS.

Would someone mind listing the fee's that have to be paid if you are processing the k1 visa from the Philippines?

I have already paid the fee for the i-129f bit it seems like there should be some other fee's that i am not seeing to complete this whole process.

Thanks for the help

Come to the Philippines!! .... forum that is!! http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

All the fees are listed in the embassy instructions letter. For the medical fees follow the link in the instructions letter.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/1178798/feb2015/K1-K2%20Applicant%20Interview%20Preparation%20Instructions%20-%20English%20_February%202015_.pdf

But that isn't all the expenses involved before you can fly the friendly skies. ;) You will have additional fees for CFO and for the Travel Tax as well.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

Yes the interview is at the US Embassy in Manila.

The embassy and the medical clinic are very close to each other, less than 1km apart.

Very few people join the spouse for the Embassy interview.

If you have the time and money to be there for the interview I am sure your fiancee would appreciate it.

The review of vaccinations would be of her vaccinations in the US as part of AOS.

You are the first person to say they paid for the review of vaccination.

If they did all the shots at St. Lukes you can send that in on AOS and get approved..

$340 for I-129f

Does anyone know where the medical facility is in Manila?

Also i thought the interview was at the US Embassy Manila, is this incorrect? Should I go to her interview?

What is the "review of vaccinations $100" will this be for me or her? When does this happen?

St. Lukes it where medical is done, It is up the street I would say 3 to 5 minute walk from the US Embassy.

You can attend the interview, I suggest to go if you have time and the money. IF not it not a big deal if you don't attend.

Never heard of review of vaccines in USA unless you didn't get all your shot at St. Lukes, IF you did then you just send your copy of vaccines in with AOS.

St Luke's website should be helpful for you and your fiancee, not only to find out about the cost but there is great information on their site regarding the entire medical examination process.

http://www.slec.ph

Good Luck

Vol,

I did not personally pay to get the vaccines re-reviewed in the US.

I listed it as a possible expense as part of the visa process.

There are quite a few folks on this site who have paid additional fees to civil surgeons in regards to vaccines as part of the visa process.

St Luke's website should be helpful for you and your fiancee, not only to find out about the cost but there is great information on their site regarding the entire medical examination process.

http://www.slec.ph

Good Luck

Thanks for the website address.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.