21 posts in this topic

-Medical power of attorney

-Beneficiary in a will

These are really strong also.

As for the cards, like people have said, copies of the statements AND copies of the cards showing both your names, highlight the numbers so they can easily see them.

All is not lost.

Fernando & Michelle

12/05/2011 - Mailed I-129F
12/09/2011 - Received NOA1
12/21/2011 - Last updated by USCIS
04/12/2012 - Approved!
05/08/2012 - NVC received
05/09/2012 - Left NVC
05/14/2012 - Received at Consulate
06/25/2012 - Interview at Consulate, APPROVED!!!!
07/07/2012 - POE at JFK, easy.

09/28/2012 - Mailed I-485
11/09/2012 - Appointment for Biometrics
12/08/2012 - EAD and AP Card arrived in mail. No updates to USCIS website.
07/26/2013 - Approved, no interview.

04/30/2015 - Mailed I-751

06/03/2015 - Appointment for Biometrics

02/29/2016 - Approved, no interview.

03/14/2016 - Received 10-year Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

so most of you know me by now im pretty sure at this point now im going to get sent home woke up this morning to this

As of June 28, 2015, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice.

and i havent been able to open a joint bank account yet or anything as bank wouldn't let me without SSN im so worried about our evidence im positive denied banned and sent home its so devastating thinking of that all we have right now are pictures, letters, joint credit card, phone bill in husbands name proof that he provides for me and pays for my phone and took it out under his name. Also his emergency contact as work pretty much thats about it as we dont own our house we live with my father in law and my husband pays our part of the bills as i don't have a job so worried.

I think you are way over worrying. You have plenty of proof, you just probably got unlucky with a random interview. Don't stress out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

if she is jus an authorized user, her name would not appear on the statement. \

tho two credit cards share the same number with different name on it, so I suggest u to make a copy of two cards together. That is what I did. :P

Depends on the CC. My wife is just an authorized user and her name appears on the statement when she uses her card (my statement divides the transactions made on the two cards, and lists them under the user's name since the CC # is the same, as you said).

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Go to a different bank that will let you open a joint account without requiring an SSN - they're not really supposed to require one.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

What bank does he have? Do you have any other form of ID besides your passport, we were having the same issue, we went to 3 different branches and as soon as my husband told them he was closing the account they miraculously found a way to do it, they just needed a second form of ID and I showed them my Colombian citizenship card (it's like they official state ID they give us there) and boom I was in the account as the second owner, it was too late to appear on the statement because my interview was in 2 weeks but they gave us a paper showing proof that I was added to the account.

happy got a job today can finally give something back to my husband for being so amazing and basically buying me everything the past like 6 months lol. and got my SSN yesterday so going tomorrow to the bank for a joint account and also gonna do the assets thing where if anything happens to him i get it all things seem to finally be falling into place.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.