705 posts in this topic

@Munafn congrats, I see that your case is completed :) . I am very happy for you and you are next in the line for the interview which is coming in the couple of days. I have posted the number for the medical team and tell your wife to use both numbers as I have tried the number what is on the website first and I had to call another number to get the alternative. They are also located in Bond Street not Knightsbridge where they use to before. I have provided the link for the medical questionnaire and if you go to the sub-topic for London US Embassy appointment times you will find it. All the best of luck mate.

Thanks Habel! Yes I was finally able to get through to the NVC and found out that the case was completed. Received the email quite late though (2 days ago) probably due to all the issues at NVC. I was worried but it all worked out. I really hope I'm in line for next month. It would be the most amazing feeling ever. And thanks for all the info. A lot of useful information and we appreciate all the information you share with us being our pioneer lol. I did tell my wife to get the required shots ahead of time so the vaccination records are ready for the physician. Btw when you called for the medical appointment, did they give you an option or choice to choose a date or did they decide it for you? (feel free to respond in the London US Embassy thread)

F2A JOURNEY STATUS

COMPLETE

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

01/17/14 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

03/24/15 : NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center)

03/28/15 : NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail)

03/30/15 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) Electronic confirmation

04/03/15 : NOA2 Hard Copy received in mail

NVC

http://www.visajourn...php/NVC_Process

04/16/15 : NVC Received Case (Phone call with CSR confirmed)

04/24/15 : Case number and IIN assigned (Phone Call)

04/27/15 : NVC Welcome Letter received via Email

04/27/15 : DS-261 Waived and AOS & IV bill invoiced

04/28/15 : AOS & IV bill paid (Status: IN PROCESS)

04/29/15 : AOS & IV bill paid (Status: PAID)

04/29/15 : DS-260 Available online

04/30/15 : DS-260 Completed

05/08/15 : AOS and IV Package mailed to NVC

05/26/15 : NVC Scan Date (CSR confirmed)

06/17/15 : Case Complete

07/29/15 : Interview Date Received Sep 2nd! (CSR confirmed) :dancing:

07/30/15 : Interview Letter email received (P4)

07/31/15 : NVC shipped out case to London Embassy

Embassy

07/30/15 : Medical Completed

08/01/15 : CEAC status "In Transit"

08/03/15 : Package received at London Embassy

08/05/15 : CEAC status "Ready"

09/02/15 : Interview

09/02/15 : Interview Result: APPROVED!!

09/03/15 : CEAC status changed to "Administrative Processing"

09/04/15 : CEAC status changed to "Issued " :dancing:

09/10/15 : Visa in hand!!

09/11/15 : POE

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

The from mygcvisa got il ..he said like this

Okay here is a thing.. Whoever that guy PD 24 Jan now its time for him to speak out and tell every one he told the truth or not.. Just say it nobody gonna know who you are bcoz u r anonymous.. Come one speak up

Replies

AnonymousJune 29, 2015 at 11:35 AM

whoever he is, he is true chutiya.

AnonymousJuly 2, 2015 at 11:31 AM

I got IL with PD 24 Jan 14 and interview date is 19-Aug. I am updating my case status and I am not interested in making all you believe that it is true. If you wanna believe it; believe it otherwise go to hell and wait for your turn.

Thanks for the update. Assuming scheduling is still ongoing, I'll call monday and see if there's any change. If not that's still good news as it means the VB is moving well forward and we should receive ILs sooner rather than later. Time will tell. This waiting period is the worst part.

F2A JOURNEY STATUS

COMPLETE

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

NVC

Embassy

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

it will be nice ,if vb moves a leats 2 months.hard to believe this guy got his interview already wit pd jan 24 2014,but you never know,lets see what happens this coming friday when they release the august visa bulletin.

Nice discussion. My PD is Feb 19th, 2014. I talked with NVC couple of days ago, they told me it's 'Case Completed'. But I don't believe them until receive any above mentioned letter. So still waiting to get 'Case Complete'. If you check ur status u would get three kinds of answer. "At NVC", "In Transit", "Ready". My one showing "At NVC". So no interview scheduled yet.

Feb 19, 2014 - Priority date

Feb 21, 2014 - NOA1 hard copy received

Jul 10, 2014 - NOA 2 e-mail, I-130 APPROVED (CASE Number)

Apr 28, 2015 - AOS Fee pay

May 2, 2015 - Paid and Got DS 261 access

June 9, 2015 - IV Fee Paid & DS 260 activated

June 10, 2015 - DS 260 submitted

July 6, 2015 - Case Complete

September 21, 2015 - Interview Scheduled

(L)(L)(L)(L)

Nice discussion. My PD is Feb 19th, 2014. I talked with NVC couple of days ago, they told me it's 'Case Completed'. But I don't believe them until receive any above mentioned letter. So still waiting to get 'Case Complete'. If you check ur status u would get three kinds of answer. "At NVC", "In Transit", "Ready". My one showing "At NVC". So no interview scheduled yet.

The email comes in about one week after the date mentioned to you by the NVC Rep. It won't change to "in transit" until after the interview letter like you said.

F2A JOURNEY STATUS

COMPLETE

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

NVC

Embassy

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

The email comes in about one week after the date mentioned to you by the NVC Rep. It won't change to "in transit" until after the interview letter like you said.

Hey...Munafn...

Congrats...for your case complete my friend.

I can still remember the days when your case was in VSC with absolutely no movement and you were really upset about it. Really this forum has gave all of us a good medium to share our joy & grief together, no doubt. :) :). I sincerely wish you get your IL in this VB itself.... :)

Anyways with regards to my journey, my case was completed on 30MAY2014..but to my surprise till date i have not received the CC email yet. I call NVC every other day and all executives confirm me that my case is completed on May 30th. However even they do not understand why i still do not have received the email. Some say i will receive the email when my PD is close to become current while others say wait for few more weeks for the email to come. I feel...the email must be really crawling from NVC outbox to reach my inbox.... :D :D :D. Just wishing that i will get the email soon and advance further with the rest of the journey.

All the best for your rest of the journey and keep us posted..!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Any January PD with IL should please let us know.

You guys should try calling NVC

Checked VB history and noticed August, September and October VBs are times that moves faster compared to other months

Timeline

Hey...Munafn...

I can still remember the days when your case was in VSC with absolutely no movement and you were really upset about it. Really this forum has gave all of us a good medium to share our joy & grief together, no doubt. :) :). I sincerely wish you get your IL in this VB itself.... :)

Anyways with regards to my journey, my case was completed on 30MAY2014..but to my surprise till date i have not received the CC email yet. I call NVC every other day and all executives confirm me that my case is completed on May 30th. However even they do not understand why i still do not have received the email. Some say i will receive the email when my PD is close to become current while others say wait for few more weeks for the email to come. I feel...the email must be really crawling from NVC outbox to reach my inbox.... :D :D :D. Just wishing that i will get the email soon and advance further with the rest of the journey.

I think you'll definitely get the email soon. But as long you called and it should cc in their system then I think you're all set

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just saw 3 N/As in CEAC site in my case. PD Jan 21, 2014. Hopefully my case is completed. Got a checklist.

Also confirmed with the NVC that the case is indeed complete. Now we have to wait for the PD to become current. Hopefully two more months

Timeline

Also confirmed with the NVC that the case is indeed complete. Now we have to wait for the PD to become current. Hopefully two more months

Congrats... Just checked mine. Still two NA. Got checklist too

Congrats, My one still 2N/A. Overphone still CC. But no formal email.

Feb 19, 2014 - Priority date

Feb 21, 2014 - NOA1 hard copy received

Jul 10, 2014 - NOA 2 e-mail, I-130 APPROVED (CASE Number)

Apr 28, 2015 - AOS Fee pay

May 2, 2015 - Paid and Got DS 261 access

June 9, 2015 - IV Fee Paid & DS 260 activated

June 10, 2015 - DS 260 submitted

July 6, 2015 - Case Complete

September 21, 2015 - Interview Scheduled

(L)(L)(L)(L)

Hey...Munafn...

Haha yes finally the case is complete. I'm glad yours is too. Just a thought about you not receiving the email. It may be a silly thought but have you confirmed your email address that they have on file. Maybe it might be off by one or two letters or something. Can't wait for this journey to end soon. Hopefully not long now. Let's see what good fortune the VB brings for us

F2A JOURNEY STATUS

COMPLETE

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

NVC

Embassy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.