switzer

how to get through NVC by calling?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

hi everyone, i just want to ask, what is your technique guys on calling NVC in order to get through? i've read some here they could call nvc and talk to an agent.. but for me, i've been contacting their number 603-334-0700 for like 40times in one sit, and no answer..i've been trying this for almost everyday and even their email address is not responding..i have to follow up my papers to them and would be happy if somebody will answer from NVC.. so guys, have you tried calling their phone number? is it working? it's always voice machine that's been answering.. :cry:thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

the voice machine should say:

press 1 for something

press 2 for something else

press 3 for something else

what do you hear when you listen to the voice machine ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

if you call at 6:59 am EST, you'll be more likely to get through. Just sit and redial continuously. If you get a guy who says "Thanks for calling the NVC, due to high call volume...." hang up and redial right away. Keep doing it until it rings. Once it rings, you know it goes through. Follow the prompts. I had the most luck at 6:59, but I also got through at other times by continuously redialing.

Yesterday I called 56 times in one sitting and finally got connected. Then I was on hold for 1 hour and 18 minutes before I finally just gave up for the day. Just started calling right now again and braced myself for all the redialing but I got connected on the 2nd time. NVC is such a pain. Let's hope it doesn't take over an hour again :clock:

and my waiting time was 1hr and 40min,,....at last somebody answered the phone..i asked about my DS-260 which was submitted May 22,2015... i was asking for the sched interview for my mom that i petitioned my philippines and she said the CEAC website is down and they still have to review my DS-260..i still have to call back nxt wk again to follow up my DS-260...another long waiting time... :sleepy:

I'm at 1 hour and 2 minutes. Filled out the DS-260 on May 1st. I don't understand why NVC is all of a sudden taking so long to answer a call, this is getting ridiculous.

hi guys, it's me again, last night i called nvc and talked to an agent woman and told me everything was completed (steps 1 to 6) and they can't open the system cause of its backlog or their system wasn't working till now, so she told me to call again nxt wk cause my DS-260 cannot be open online.. (i submitted it through online May 22,2015) anyway, i called again a while ago (just to see and ask a different agent incase if he/she has a different opinion about my case). I talked to a guy agent and told me that i have to submit my mom's police certificate to NVC again cause they haven't receive it, well in fact i submitted all together our financial and supporting documents (police cert and even the NBI clearance) 3months ago (original and photocopy) and said that it's not coming out of their system :ranting: and told me to submit it again.

O great! i have to call my mom again and let her mail it to me via express mail her police cert and NBI clearance AGAIN :crying:

In short, different agent, different answer..

Sorry guys, just letting out my frustrations.. <_<

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.