spookyturtle

Auto accidents vs shootings

32 posts in this topic

How many of you have been in an auto accident? Were you injured or did you walk away unharmed? Do you know anyone who was killed or seriously injured in an auto accident? I'm guessing most of us have been involved in an accident or two and probably know someone who was killed or severely injured.

How many of you have been shot? Were you killed or injured? Do you know anyone who was shot or killed by a gun? Don't include deaths due to war or armed conflicts.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Were you killed or injured?

did you really ask this?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Auto Accidents

As a passenger I was involved in one accident. This happened when our family car was hit by a car that ran a red light. Only my father was injured. He suffered bruised ribs.

As a driver I have been involved in three accidents. One accident was my fault when I rear ended another car. Both cars had slight damage but no one was injured. The other two accidents were the fault of the other driver In both accidents nobody was injured.

I have a cousin that was severely injured in a freeway accident as a result of driving while drunk. His injuries were due to his chest hitting the steering column. Of course this happened before collapsible steering columns and airbags.

Shootings

I knew five people from my neighborhood who were murdered by gunfire from gang violence (pachucos). These occurred in the 60's and 70's. I have a friend that was convicted of murder. He killed his victim with a gun.

Auto Accidents

As a passenger I was involved in one accident. This happened when our family car was hit by a car that ran a red light. Only my father was injured. He suffered bruised ribs.

As a driver I have been involved in three accidents. One accident was my fault when I rear ended another car. Both cars had slight damage but no one was injured. The other two accidents were the fault of the other driver In both accidents nobody was injured.

I have a cousin that was severely injured in a freeway accident as a result of driving while drunk. His injuries were due to his chest hitting the steering column. Of course this happened before collapsible steering columns and airbags.

Shootings

I knew five people from my neighborhood who were murdered by gunfire from gang violence (pachucos). These occurred in the 60's and 70's. I have a friend that was convicted of murder. He killed his victim with a gun.

Wow on the murders! I'm guessing this will be the extreme here.

And thanks for your input.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I have been in several car accidents. I have a permanent back injury from one and a bum knee from a motorcycle wreck. I have known at least 6 people that have died in car and motorcycle accidents. I don't know anyone that has been shot but my wife's brother was murdered in PI with a gun. She has another brother that was lynched in PI as well.

I have been in several car accidents. I have a permanent back injury from one and a bum knee from a motorcycle wreck. I have known at least 6 people that have died in car and motorcycle accidents. I don't know anyone that has been shot but my wife's brother was murdered in PI with a gun. She has another brother that was lynched in PI as well.

She lost two bothers to murder, how tragic.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

She lost two bothers to murder, how tragic.

She lost her father to TB at age 12 leaving 6 children without a father. They lived in a very bad area that was run by gangs. Needless to say she is a little paranoid. We live behind locked doors even though we live in a very safe area now.

Edited by GaryC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I know two people who were shot at. They escaped.

I know one person who was murdered, then butchered with a knife.

Don't know anyone who has had an automobile accident.

I have been attacked by poodles...

I know two people who were shot at. They escaped.

I know one person who was murdered, then butchered with a knife.

Don't know anyone who has had an automobile accident.

I have been attacked by poodles...

I don't know anyone who drives that hasn't had an accident, most people I know have had a few.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

She lost her father to TB at age 12 leaving 6 children without a father. They lived in a very bad area that was run by gangs. Needless to say she is a little paranoid. We live behind locked doors even though we live in a very safe area now.

My wife's father was murdered by gun in Brazil when she was 7, leaving 5 kids without a father. Brazil has a high murder rate, I think they have the most total homicides by gun of any country.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

How many of you have been in an auto accident? Were you injured or did you walk away unharmed? Do you know anyone who was killed or seriously injured in an auto accident? I'm guessing most of us have been involved in an accident or two and probably know someone who was killed or severely injured.

How many of you have been shot? Were you killed or injured? Do you know anyone who was shot or killed by a gun? Don't include deaths due to war or armed conflicts.

When I was 20 , I was the victim of an attempted armed robbery.stupid kid, I ran from the gunman. The bullet was 6 inches from my head.

When I was 20 , I was the victim of an attempted armed robbery.stupid kid, I ran from the gunman. The bullet was 6 inches from my head.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is this a confessional?

I would be interested to know in how geography, profession and economic background plays into these cases.

For instance, most people I know have drivers, and/or live in major cities, and/or have professional reasons for not wanting to be caught drunk driving.

Also those involved in shootings/killings were involved in transactions concerning large amounts of money.

Re poodles? They were bred to hunt. Kill'em all.