Janelle2002

Wife of Israel's interior minister tweets, and deletes, racist joke about President Obama

58 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1rqumlVe04

Openly throwing dog feces at black people does not happen in the streets of any civilized country on the planet. Don't you dare compare yourselves to the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1rqumlVe04

Openly throwing dog feces at black people does not happen in the streets of any civilized country on the planet. Don't you dare compare yourselves to the rest of us.

to be fair, the joke she tweeted is one i have heard numerous times over the past few years (or some variant of it) from us citizens. considering how much we 'support' israel - i'm not surprised they've taken a liking to conservative one liners..

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Planet Clueless in Neverland Galaxy...

Where do you live? I want to find this magical land where being a black person is very easy, being an illegal is a surefire way to make millions, and Mexico is this wonderland.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

to be fair, the joke she tweeted is one i have heard numerous times over the past few years (or some variant of it) from us citizens. considering how much we 'support' israel - i'm not surprised they've taken a liking to conservative one liners..

A tweet from a popular public figure is reflective of the norm in the society. Even Benjamin Netanyahu rallied the voters on election day with an "us vs them" message (that he later issued an apology for, but that was after the election)

A tweet from a popular public figure is reflective of the norm in the society. Even Benjamin Netanyahu rallied the voters on election day with an "us vs them" message (that he later issued an apology for, but that was after the election)

i'm sayin'..but certainly, they'd never be down with anything more than jokes. i'm sure the idea of segregation is something the majority of israelis support..

Come on, Marv. You're living such a privileged life you don't even notice anymore.

Must be all that tear gas and bullets in the background. I really should be more thankful for the finer things in life. :devil:

Rumor has it he rents a bunk in LIB's underground fortress.

Marv's been sipping off the champagne teat for so long he forgot just how difficult us white folks have it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Must be all that tear gas and bullets in the background. I really should be more thankful for the finer things in life. :devil:

All that tear gas and all them bullets cost us taxpayers a lot of money. They're provided for your people free of charge, no? And still, all you want to do is complain.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

All that tear gas and all them bullets cost us taxpayers a lot of money. They're provided for your people free of charge, no? And still, all you want to do is complain.

I'm pretty sure folks here actually think this is the reason we're the protected class. They're denied the privilege of getting the brakes off them and then smiling for the cameras. :goofy:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Is it too much to ask for that smile to appear a bit more genuine?

Don't push it Mein Freund, one privilege we do get is the right to cut someone. You operate on the hope factor, you hope something doesn't go wrong. We operate on the wish factor...

And the occaisional thank you wouldn't hurt either.

I wish you would ask me to say thank you....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg