Inday Amerikana

June 2015 Interview Approved USEM, did you get your visa?

287 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wife interviewed on the 29th, last night she picked up her passport with visa from the 2go location. now time to book a flight!

Congratulations. I was wondering if you could please share how the 2go system works, any tips also? Thanks.

Timeline

before your status changed to ready was it AP after the interview? or just READY for interview status and just changed to READY july 1? Mine was AP july 1 but was approved during interview. I have read some that they were approved but the status was AP before it was change to READY..

June 18th (interview day) updated still ready for intervew

June 27th updated still ready for interview

July 1 updated to ready "your case is open"

???? AP

???? ready "your case is open"

???? AP

???? ready "your case is open"

???? Issued..... YEY!!

This is how I've seen most peoples timelines going who are able to notice every change. The dates are mine so far...

Same here! Issued as of today :-)

F2A Journey ( Daughter or LPR mom)

PD: 08/22/2013

NOA2: 11/15/2013

CASE NUMBER GENERATED: 12/16/2013

DS261 SENT: 12/16/2013

AOS PAID: 1/1/2014

AOS PACKET SENT:

IV PAID: 1/10/2014

IV PACKET SENT:

Timeline

Interview was on June 29. Status went to AP on July 1 and issued on July 2 (though it was just today that it reflected the change to Issued). Hoping for a quick delivery now ? Good luck everyone.

Mine just changed issued today from AP. Praying to have our visas soonest.?

do have updates from 2go or traveldocs?. mine except from ceac issued. can't track my passport any updates.

Timeline

do have updates from 2go or traveldocs?. mine except from ceac issued. can't track my passport any updates.

Same here. Maybe tom we could call the usem for updates. They been to a long weekend bcoz of the 4th of july holiday. Praying early this week we'll have our visas.?

Same here. Maybe tom we could call the usem for updates. They been to a long weekend bcoz of the 4th of july holiday. Praying early this week we'll have our visas.?[

I just got a message to me asking if I had my visa her ceac status issued last June 11. until now no visa yet.I will call the embassy on Tue. if I cant get any updates tomorrow. your right long weekend. mine will take long to deliver. cozim from Mindanao. cagayan de oro.all we can do is Prayers.

Timeline

Same here. Maybe tom we could call the usem for updates. They been to a long weekend bcoz of the 4th of july holiday. Praying early this week we'll have our visas.?[

I just got a message to me asking if I had my visa her ceac status issued last June 11. until now no visa yet.I will call the embassy on Tue. if I cant get any updates tomorrow. your right long weekend. mine will take long to deliver. cozim from Mindanao. cagayan de oro.all we can do is Prayers.

I want to go to CDO

This is very aggravating process! lol I guess I will have my girl call the embassy to get an update. She had interview on june 10th, the last person that interview her told her congratulations, and that she can go home and wait for a text or email to come get her visa! lol Not hard to see the person that interviewed her does not know what they are doing. I went to ceac site shortly after and it said READY (updated june 15th) Then on july 1st it said READY updated (july 1st) I see a few people have already been issued and there interview date was well after my girls, so I wounder if something is wrong. For those of you that have been there I have a question, after your interview what was next? Did you leave or did you go to another window? Maybe theirs another window that you give your 2go information? Is this what she missed do to the interviewer telling her to go home and wait for a text? Do to sputum her visa will expire in 16 days and she still has to do CFO!!

Timeline

This is very aggravating process! lol I guess I will have my girl call the embassy to get an update. She had interview on june 10th, the last person that interview her told her congratulations, and that she can go home and wait for a text or email to come get her visa! lol Not hard to see the person that interviewed her does not know what they are doing. I went to ceac site shortly after and it said READY (updated june 15th) Then on july 1st it said READY updated (july 1st) I see a few people have already been issued and there interview date was well after my girls, so I wounder if something is wrong. For those of you that have been there I have a question, after your interview what was next? Did you leave or did you go to another window? Maybe theirs another window that you give your 2go information? Is this what she missed do to the interviewer telling her to go home and wait for a text? Do to sputum her visa will expire in 16 days and she still has to do CFO!!

After the interview if she was told congratulations then the CO will tell her to proceed to step5 which is RELEASING, there they will have to verify the delivery address that she wrote on her DS-160 and if its okey then they will have to tell, you can go home.

Edited by CheDan

May 4, 2014 Met Online

August 21- September 2, 2014 Fiance First Trip to the Philippines

November 13- 25, 2014 Fiance Second Trip to the Philippines

November 16, 2014 Got Engaged

December 14- January 14, 2015 Fiance Third Trip to the Philippines

February 5, 2015 Submit 1-129 petition

February 12, 2015 NOA 1

May 7, 2015 NOA 2 (Approved)

June 3-4, 2015 Medical (Passed)

June 25- July 15, 2015 Fiance Fourth Trip to the Philippines

June 26, 2015 Interview (Passed)

July 8, 2015 Visa Issued

July 11, 2015 Visa on Hand

July 15, 2015 POE Chicago O'Hare Airport

" To God be the Glory"

Timeline

After the interview if she was told congratulations then the CO will tell her to proceed to step5 which is RELEASING, there they will have to verify your delivery address you wrote on your DS-160 and if its okey then they will have to tell, you can go home.

That's what my fiancée did. She didn't get any slip or information....just verified her address.

June 9 interview until now it is still on AP on ceac last update was june 29. WE tried calling since those who got interviewed later ( last week of june almost all i knew from a group in fb had their visa sent to them already.. So sad, i guess ours was put under all of those who recently got interviewed and our files are at the bottom already not on top.. :( husband is getting frustrated as well,

June 9 interview until now it is still on AP on ceac last update was june 29. WE tried calling since those who got interviewed later ( last week of june almost all i knew from a group in fb had their visa sent to them already.. So sad, i guess ours was put under all of those who recently got interviewed and our files are at the bottom already not on top.. :( husband is getting frustrated as well,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.