khankhanoo7

Help ME what will be NEXT

5 posts in this topic

i had interview on 16 june

1st there is one CO ask 3 questions after that CO told wait in waiting HALL we recall you

after that they call me in a small room and starting fire questions more 500 questions

they told go out we call you again

then i went waiting hall recall me back

ask a few question them they told me white slip 221g more document they were ask i-134f

luckly i had that one documents

soo they took back while slip and documents back

and they told me

we will inform you

i don,t know how long its will take ??

now i did check my case status its in AP

you have any idea what will be next

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

you are in AP, there is nothing to do but wait. AP can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks or months or even years in Pakistan. No one can estimate or tell you how long it will be

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to Asia:South Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is country-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

• 1 month later...

Bro don't worry you will get your visa soon. Hopefully your AP doesn't get too long. As soon as the AP is over then they gonna call you. My AP is over in 27 days in Afghanistan.

So hopefully that is more easier for you in Pakistan. Be optimistic.

Signature coming soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.