visa_123

URGENT HELP DS160 AND I134 AFFIDAVT OF SUPPORT

2 posts in this topic

well lets put my all question here that I got from embassy

1. Electronic Visa Application Forms

Please complete the DS-160 electronic visa application form - This confirmation page must be submitted to the Immigrant Visa Unit prior to your interview.

What timeline window i have to submit this form i am looking for expiration date or as such guidelines ????????/

2. Civil Documents

The following civil documents are required. Please note that you will need to submit an English translation for all documents. You must also submit one photocopy of each original document.

· Original birth certificates with English translation and one photocopy.

Do i have to submit this original OR should I take During interview ?

3. Affidavit of Support

All K1 and K3 visa applicants must submit an Affidavit of Support (form I-134) along with the petitioner’s latest U.S. income federal tax returns. If the petitioner is unemployed or has a low income, the applicant should find an additional joint sponsor (form I-864) who will be willing to complete an I-864 Affidavit of Support. The joint sponsor will also need to submit proof of their U.S. residency status (such as a copy of their U.S. passport, naturalization certificate or green card) and their most recent federal income tax returns. The I-134 and I-864 forms can be downloaded from the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov.

Do I have to submit this along with DS160 Confirmation page ?

DO ihave to submit the bank statement ?

Filed: Timeline

well lets put my all question here that I got from embassy

1. Electronic Visa Application Forms

Please complete the DS-160 electronic visa application form - This confirmation page must be submitted to the Immigrant Visa Unit prior to your interview.

What timeline window i have to submit this form i am looking for expiration date or as such guidelines ????????/

2. Civil Documents

The following civil documents are required. Please note that you will need to submit an English translation for all documents. You must also submit one photocopy of each original document.

· Original birth certificates with English translation and one photocopy.

Do i have to submit this original OR should I take During interview ?

3. Affidavit of Support

All K1 and K3 visa applicants must submit an Affidavit of Support (form I-134) along with the petitioner’s latest U.S. income federal tax returns. If the petitioner is unemployed or has a low income, the applicant should find an additional joint sponsor (form I-864) who will be willing to complete an I-864 Affidavit of Support. The joint sponsor will also need to submit proof of their U.S. residency status (such as a copy of their U.S. passport, naturalization certificate or green card) and their most recent federal income tax returns. The I-134 and I-864 forms can be downloaded from the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov.

Do I have to submit this along with DS160 Confirmation page ?

DO ihave to submit the bank statement ?

1. I assuming your are taking about the K1 visa? You need to fill ou the DS160 prior to the interview. Don't worry about deadlines. If your interview is tomorrow fill it out today. If it is in two weeks, fill it out tomorrow. There will be a confirmation page that you can print out and bring with you to the interview. Check with your embassy or a country-specific forum for details pertaining to your case.

2. This is just a fancy way of saying bring your Original birth certificate to the interview with a copy. Check with your embassy or a country-specific forum for details pertaining to your case.

3. Bring this to the interview. You don't have to submit a bank statement, but bring it anyways. Bring your last three year's of tax returns if you have them and a letter from your compan stating salary, position, and how long you have worked there. Check with your embassy or a country-specific forum for details pertaining to your case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.