3 posts in this topic

Hi, I was hoping that someone could help me or point me in the right direction.

I'm currently going through the AOS process from VWP and have received an RFE for the I-864, which was expected to be honest.

They are asking for tax records however my husband who is my sponsor doesn't file taxes as his income is 100% Non Taxable VA disability benefits (which is above the poverty level for USCIS purposes)

We are currently in the process of putting together a response pack but wanted to check with this wonderful community if what we have is sufficient.

- Letter explaining tax exemption and referencing relevant IRS publications regarding not needing to file taxes

- Letter from the VA showing the annual disability allowance he receives

- Bank statements showing the monthly payment received into his account

(and obviously including a copy of the RFE in the pack)

Is there anything else we need to take into consideration before we send our response back?

Many thanks for your assistance

11/07/2017 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

11/13/2017 - I-751 delivered to CSC

11/13/2017 - NOA1 Date

11/17/2017 - Received NOA Letter

11/17/2017 - Date of Biometrics Letter

11/24/2017 - Biometrics Letter received

12/08/2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date

08/16/2018 - 18 month extension letter received (dated 08/11/2018)

02/12/2019 - New Card is being Produced

02/22/2019 - 10 Year Green Card received

Those things should address the rfe just fine .

Awesome, thank you :) I've been following the forums a lot so managed to pick up some amazing information. I just wanted to be certain what we had was sufficient.

11/07/2017 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

11/13/2017 - I-751 delivered to CSC

11/13/2017 - NOA1 Date

11/17/2017 - Received NOA Letter

11/17/2017 - Date of Biometrics Letter

11/24/2017 - Biometrics Letter received

12/08/2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date

08/16/2018 - 18 month extension letter received (dated 08/11/2018)

02/12/2019 - New Card is being Produced

02/22/2019 - 10 Year Green Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.