Flyingpig80

Online status hasn't been updated after initial evidence request was responded

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hello,

I've received an initial evidence request for my I485 in late May, and I have a receipt to show that they have received my response by courier on 4th of June. However, my online status is still not updated after nearly 2 weeks.

Does anyone know how long take them to acknowledge that they have received my documents?

Many thanks.

From what I have seen it can take up to 60days for them to review the info you sent. At least you know they have it. Now you will have to wait the 60days for a response. Hope for a shorter time.

Service Center : California Service Center on 2014-03-17Consulate : London, United KingdomI-129F Sent : 2014-03-10I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-14I-129F NOA2 : 2014-04-07NVC Received :4/21/2014NVC Left :4/23/2014Consulate Received :2014-04-29Packet 3 Received :2014-05-01Packet 3 Sent :2014-05-01Medical Complete: 2014-05-07Packet 4 Received :2014-5-31Interview Date :2014-06-06Visa Issued: 2014-06-10Visa Package Received: 2014-06-13Arrival at POE Seattle: 2014-6-13

Married 07/07/2014

AOS Timeline
AOS package mailed 08/08/2014 (Chicago Lockbox)
NOA date 8/13/2014
Biometrics done 09/14/2014
INTERVIEW DATE!!!! 10/31/2014
Approval e-mail 10/31/2014
Card production e-mail 12/27/2011
GREEN CARD ARRIVED 11/08/201

Employment Authorization Document
CIS Office : Chicago National Office
Filing Method : Mail
Filing Instance : First
Date Filed : 2014-08-04
NOA Date : 2014-08-13
RFE(s) :
Bio. Appt. : 2014-09-04
Approved Date : 2014-09-25
Date Card Received : 2014-10-03

ADVANCED Parole
CIS Office : Chicago National Office
Filing Method : Mail
Filing Instance :First
Date Filed : 2014-08-04
NOA Date : 2014-08-13
RFE(s) :
Date Received : 2014-10-03

ROC Timeline
ROC package mailed to CSC 10/13/2016
NOA1 date 10/17/2016
Biometrics date 12/8/2016

Interview: None
Card production ordered: 03/27/2018
10-YEAR GREEN CARD ARRIVED

Timeline

From what I have seen it can take up to 60days for them to review the info you sent. At least you know they have it. Now you will have to wait the 60days for a response. Hope for a shorter time.

Thanks! I was told over the phone that it could take 60 days but the guy on the phone couldn't even tell me whether they received my documents or not. Joy!

Timeline

Don't hold your breath...my online status didn't update from the notice about my biometrics appointment until they approved my residency. Hope you have better luck!

Oh dear god! Did you receive any RFE during you application?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh dear god! Did you receive any RFE during you application?

Yes, but it was right near the end. The next time I heard from them, it was the email that the application had been approved.

I did get the interview waiver letter a few months after submitting, but like I said, after the message confirming the biometrics fee had been received, the online status never changed until approval.

Timeline

Yes, but it was right near the end. The next time I heard from them, it was the email that the application had been approved.

I did get the interview waiver letter a few months after submitting, but like I said, after the message confirming the biometrics fee had been received, the online status never changed until approval.

Thanks for the info! Let's hope it won't be too painful of an experience!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from AOS/Family-Based main forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Hello,

I've received an initial evidence request for my I485 in late May, and I have a receipt to show that they have received my response by courier on 4th of June. However, my online status is still not updated after nearly 2 weeks.

Does anyone know how long take them to acknowledge that they have received my documents?

Many thanks.

Don't expect to get an update via email, text or on the site. Currently none of those methods have been updating. As of June 9th they have been having system issues that are impeding from getting any real time updates. Sucks as we have to resort to just checking our mailboxes at home on a daily basis. As of yesterday, the issue was still not resolved. :(

ROC

5/31/17 mailed packet to CSC priority mail

6/05/17 NOA1 received.  (Dated 6/1/2017)

6/17/17 NOA2 received.  Biometrics Appt. on 6/27

6/27/17 Biometrics completed

Timeline

Don't expect to get an update via email, text or on the site. Currently none of those methods have been updating. As of June 9th they have been having system issues that are impeding from getting any real time updates. Sucks as we have to resort to just checking our mailboxes at home on a daily basis. As of yesterday, the issue was still not resolved. :(

Really?! That's just insane. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon enough though, hate the wait!

Thanks millions for the info!

Filed: Timeline

how did you know that....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Where did you get that info? Do you have a web link?

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

how did you know that....

Where did you get that info? Do you have a web link?

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/news/technological-systems-issue.html

Is the link that talks about the issue they had on June 9th. They aren't processing all travel visas and I asked my attorney and he stated that this also affects all Advance Parole as it deals with possible international travel. Therefore is you applied for a EAD/AP card then we are stalled. While they are trying to work on this as fast as they can, there are no guarantees on the timeframe. I personally was excited as I felt I was next to get processed, filed March 31th, Bios April 30th and I am past my 75 day window for EAD. I was going to file an inquiry but since everyone is stalled there might be no use to do it. I will wait til this week is over and then I will decide to file an inquiry.

ROC

5/31/17 mailed packet to CSC priority mail

6/05/17 NOA1 received.  (Dated 6/1/2017)

6/17/17 NOA2 received.  Biometrics Appt. on 6/27

6/27/17 Biometrics completed

Filed: Timeline

http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/news/technological-systems-issue.html

Is the link that talks about the issue they had on June 9th. They aren't processing all travel visas and I asked my attorney and he stated that this also affects all Advance Parole as it deals with possible international travel. Therefore is you applied for a EAD/AP card then we are stalled. While they are trying to work on this as fast as they can, there are no guarantees on the timeframe. I personally was excited as I felt I was next to get processed, filed March 31th, Bios April 30th and I am past my 75 day window for EAD. I was going to file an inquiry but since everyone is stalled there might be no use to do it. I will wait til this week is over and then I will decide to file an inquiry.

I dont think it will effect the updating RFE status..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

AOS and EAD are not visas. and that link is broken.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.