5 posts in this topic

Hello friends,

NVC has received my file (K1 visa) last week and i just want to plan ahead to have everything ready. I have a couple of questions for those who went through it

1. Can i schedule a medical and the consulate interview before I receive packet 3 from the consulate?

2. Do i need to have a consulate interview scheduled before my fiancee attends her medical?

Can anyone post their packet 3 info here? I've seen packet 3 information in the embassy page in VJ but i don't think it's up-to-date.

Thank you very much for your help.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Salam. We haven't been through the interview process yet, we are still waiting for NVC to receive our package, so I can't answer your questions but I did attach the packet 3 letter. Thankfully someone that finished the process in ALGERIA sent it to me.

Good luck on your journey. Hopefully someone can answer your questions. I'm interested in those answers too.

Fiancee requirement.pdf

Panel Physician.pdf

Salam. We haven't been through the interview process yet, we are still waiting for NVC to receive our package, so I can't answer your questions but I did attach the packet 3 letter. Thankfully someone that finished the process in ALGERIA sent it to me.

Good luck on your journey. Hopefully someone can answer your questions. I'm interested in those answers too.

WAS. Thank you for packet 3. We've gather all of the material required from the embassy and now we need to schedule an interview with the embassy. Note: that the medical exam will cannot be scheduled until you have your appointment with the embassy, they're not helpful at all on the phone, be patient -- something to think about. Currently i see no open slots for July, August etc... I'm not sure when they will open up slots for the interview...

I will keep this post updated

Edited by junkyfan

• 3 weeks later...

Were you able to schedule your interview? We tried last night but it said no available dates :(

Salam,

Yes we were able to schedule our interview on July 13th. However, there seem to be only 1 slot/month for K1 visas... so July slots were taken up already so I had to email the embassy 3 times and contact support@ustraveldocs.com until they were able to open a slot for me. I recommend doing the same thing until somebody answers you! do not give up, Allah is with you inshallah just keep praying and be patient.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Don't hesitate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.