pepper44

bank statements

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Cuba
Timeline

When we have to provide bank statements of transactions what is it they are looking for? I know I read on here awhile back they want to see the deposits? That we need to obtain a letter from our banking institution of the activity - does anyone have the link where I can see the list of exactly what this letter is suppose to say and what information on my accounts they are looking for?

Can't I just print 12 months of bank statements? I mean I honestly don't know.

And last question - the IRS tax transcripts are down for now - so can I just copy my W2's for the past 3 years and the first two pages of my tax returns or do they really need the tax transcripts?

And last question-

Does my fiance need a copy of all this or will he be submitting anything?

I'm getting ready to go visit him and by the looks of it we should get our NOA2 by July August so I want to provide him with documents when I visit.

Does he need a copy of the 129F packet as well?

Sorry I'm starting to stress myself out with all these documents. Sometimes I feel I have it under control other times I Feel I am missing so many items.

2nd go round

1st K-1 Denied

Subitted Feb 2-6-15

NOA1 - 2-18-15

NOA2 - 8-18-15

Interview 11-25-15 - Denied

And Here we go again -

New K1 submitted - 1-9-16

NOA1 - 1-12-16 (according to USCIS)

Text received 1-15-16

hardcopy - not received yet as of 1-26-16

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am not sure how the banking part goes, but for taxes, yes, just copy the first 2 pages of your return and all W2's attached too it. That's what I have always done and never had problems.

Pnyim4.png2LiSm4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

When we have to provide bank statements of transactions what is it they are looking for? I know I read on here awhile back they want to see the deposits? That we need to obtain a letter from our banking institution of the activity - does anyone have the link where I can see the list of exactly what this letter is suppose to say and what information on my accounts they are looking for?

Can't I just print 12 months of bank statements? I mean I honestly don't know.

If your annual income is sufficient, there is no need for bank statements.

And last question - the IRS tax transcripts are down for now - so can I just copy my W2's for the past 3 years and the first two pages of my tax returns or do they really need the tax transcripts?

The transcripts are best. Copies of the complete filing are required.

And last question-

Does my fiance need a copy of all this or will he be submitting anything?

Copies are fine.

I'm getting ready to go visit him and by the looks of it we should get our NOA2 by July August so I want to provide him with documents when I visit.

Sounds reasonable.

Does he need a copy of the 129F packet as well?

It is suggested.

Sorry I'm starting to stress myself out with all these documents. Sometimes I feel I have it under control other times I Feel I am missing so many items.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

so let's just say I make $100K (random example - I am over the 125% though) a year and the household size is 3 (including the one I am petitioning to come over) This of course is well above the required 125% poverty line -

I don't need to show bank statements???? I thought bank statements were needed so they can see you have a savings account?

2nd go round

1st K-1 Denied

Subitted Feb 2-6-15

NOA1 - 2-18-15

NOA2 - 8-18-15

And Here we go again -

Text received 1-15-16

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bank Statements are subjective, you could say you owned Bank of Pepper and print out your own statements.

From my experience (not Cuba) Bank Statements are not needed anymore.

so let's just say I make $100K (random example - I am over the 125% though) a year and the household size is 3 (including the one I am petitioning to come over) This of course is well above the required 125% poverty line -

I don't need to show bank statements???? I thought bank statements were needed so they can see you have a savings account?

Savings/stocks/personal property/life insurance are things that can help you get over the poverty line IF you are under the threshold for the 125% limit. If you make more than the 125% limit for 3 people, no extra measures are needed.

We are taking an employee letter, tax return and 3 recent pay stubs with us to the interview.

Good luck!

K-1 Journey: 309 days from received to POE (TSC)

[september 11, 2014] - I-129F received by USCIS

[september 15, 2014] - NOA1
[May 27, 2015] - NOA2
[July 9, 2015] - I N T E R V I E W! (APPROVED!)
[July 13, 2015] - Issued
[July 14, 2015] - Visa in hand
[July 16, 2015] - POE JFK

AOS Journey: 169 days from received to GC in hand (NSC)

Spoiler

[July 17, 2015] - Successfully applied for SSN

[July 18, 2015] - Sent out AOS package

[July 21, 2015] - Received

[July 24, 2015] - NOA1 (3x)

[August 18, 2015] - Biometrics

[september 19, 2015] - EAD/AP approval (63 days)

[september 24, 2015] - EAD/AP Received

[January 6, 2016] - Green Card approved without interview(166 days)

[January 12, 2016] - Received Green Card

ROC journey starts: October 2017

ROC Journey: 419 days (VSC)

[October 30, 2017] - Sent package

[November 3, 2017] - NOA1

[November 18, 2017] - Biometrics letter received

[December 5, 2017] - Biometrics

[December 18, 2018] - Card is being produced (no interview)

[December 22, 2018] - Received Green Card

Timeline

okay so now I am doing a pre - I-134 test run and have a few questions. I tried to look at examples online but couldn't find them

SO here are my questions for this form

1. My fiance has two last names - you know the mother's last name and fathers. His Passport shows is father's name do I just use that and not even put the mother's? Do I put the mothers last name as middle name? (I think I filled out the I-129 packet wrong depending on this answer same as the G325A) Thank god I am going to take blank copies to him to re-sign- ugh

2. It list a serious of questions on the second page- savings account, mortgage/value of home, stock accounts. If I list these do I have to provide papers of them? Are they needed if I make the required income guidelines? Should I just fill them out t

Then question 10 - I have submitted a visa petition to us citizen and Immigrations on behalf of the followng- Do I list him here or state none?

2nd go round

1st K-1 Denied

Subitted Feb 2-6-15

NOA1 - 2-18-15

NOA2 - 8-18-15

And Here we go again -

Text received 1-15-16

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

I provided bank statements to show the total and average deposit for last 6 months. It was difficult at first because my banking institution, which is chase gave me a hard time but, if you tell them it is for immigration purposes they will provide it to you. It takes a couple of days. You can't walk into bank and get it, have to call the baNK main offices and get transferd to the right department. .again just say immigration and they will send you to the right people

K1 petition NOA1-1/27/14

Alien # changed-2/3/14

Request for expedite-5/19/14

2nd expedite request-6/2/14

Expedite denied - 6/3/14

Request for evidence- 8/5/14

NOA2- 8/15/14

Shipped to NVC-8/19/14

NVC Departure: 9/4/14

Received in havana:9/11/14 (confirmed via DHL tracking).

CEAC Ready: 9/15/14

Interview: 11/10/14---> APPROVED

CEAC Issued: 11/14/14

VISA Received: 11/17/14

USA Entry: 12/6/14

Married: 2/27/15

AOS petition w/ i-131 and i-765

USPS delivery: 3/6/15

NOA1 email notification (x3) : 3/10/15

NOA1-hard copies: 3/14/15

Service Request: 4/6/15

E-mail response: 4/27/15 (biometric letter returned as undeliverable)

Harcopy response: 5/1/15 (showing biometric appointment had been scheduled for 3/30)

Biometrics (successful walk in): 5/4/15

EAD/AP approval: 5/18/15

EAD/AP card mailed: 5/22/15

EAD/AP card in hand 5/26/15

Interview waiver letter:6/18/15

RFE: 11/5/15

RFE received by USCIS office:12/2/15

Card in production:12/7/15

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.