mike-tw

DV2015-AS-CEAC info (Asia only)

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

CEAC data (Asia only) for someone who also cares this.

https://goo.gl/Bg7qJQ

Sorry, I just focus on Asia's CN with my high-number (~12k).

So far(6/14), AT LEAST 4495 visas have been issued for Asia.

Thanks Mike, I am also from AS with 104xx.From your screename I guess you are from Taiwan?

Just wondering what the VO is thinking of at this point and whether they have flip the big jump from last yr.

Filed: Other Timeline

Yep. I'm not an expert about predicting the next VB.

I know it seems very dangerous for us who have the higher CNs.

But I'm still trying to convince myself there is a small chance to reach 12k even close to 13k.

I believe once Nepal is max out, the next VB could be a big jump as BritSimon's said.

Right now, nobody can be sure about that.

Good luck to us~!

Edited by mike-tw

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Yep. I'm not an expert about predicting the next VB.

I know it seems very dangerous for us who have the higher CNs.

But I'm still trying to convince myself there is a small chance to reach 12k even close to 13k.

I believe once Nepal is max out, the next VB could be a big jump as BritSimon's said.

Right now, nobody can be sure about that.

Good luck to us~!

Thanks Mike. Funny how I was thinking exactly the same.

If we look at last yr, Nepal max at 9500 in Aug, we have the jump to 12700 in the same month, not after.

In my calc, Nepal fir sure will max at 7150, yet the same month, the increment is very disappointing.

Even stranger, they didn't even exhaust Iran will has most cases done by 82-86xx, they call a number under by 1000CN.

By the way, are you doing CP at AIT?

Thanks Mike. Funny how I was thinking exactly the same.

If we look at last yr, Nepal max at 9500 in Aug, we have the jump to 12700 in the same month, not after.

In my calc, Nepal fir sure will max at 7150, yet the same month, the increment is very disappointing.

Even stranger, they didn't even exhaust Iran will has most cases done by 82-86xx, they call a number under by 1000CN.

By the way, are you doing CP at AIT?

Yes. I'm not sure.

But there might be some reasons made them to do that decision.

Probably because Iran not Nepal.

Iran may not get over 2600 due to the time.

Slow scheduling might be a problem for them.

Also we don't know the response rate of higher CNs (> 8k). It could be a hope to us.

Iran is the biggest factor for us to get a change to have an interview.

More analyses won't make the result change but help me to feel better.

So I just wait and see. Good luck to us! :)

Edited by mike-tw

Just my opinion,

Based on the first 3K's CEAC data, I think it's kind of stable.

It shows that:

Nepal's final CN will be AROUND 7560. (Anyway it will take 3500 visas)

Iran's will take AROUND 2475~2700 visas (I know it may be kind of optimistic, but I believe it's possible.)

For ROA, to predict the final CN, it should be 12k ~ 13.5k (with pace 150/1000).

I'm also from AS with 96xx. ,Born in Sri Lanka and live in Canada. Any chance for interview? I didn't prepare my documents yet.I plan to prepare my documents after i know the interview date.

I think your CN is quite safe. You will known when the final VB is published (around 7/10).

Just my opinion,

Based on the first 3K's CEAC data, I think it's kind of stable.

It shows that:

Nepal's final CN will be AROUND 7560. (Anyway it will take 3500 visas)

Iran's will take AROUND 2475~2700 visas (I know it may be kind of optimistic, but I believe it's possible.)

For ROA, to predict the final CN, it should be 12k ~ 13.5k (with pace 150/1000).

After considering AoS, Nepal's final CN might stop at 7150. Last year, it was 3342 on CEAC.

3342 / 470 is around 7.1k

tHVRbnk.png

Edited by mike-tw

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.